Tucker Carlson’s Latest Bombshell About January 6 Might Make You Rethink Everything

Dozens of phoned up indictments against Trump, but not one phony enough to indict him for “leading an insurrection “or any other such nonsense.

Nobody on the left can name a single "insurrectionist", yet insist there was an "insurrection".

Make sense?

Who committed "insurrection"?

Hundreds of domestic terrorist MAGAT's who are sitting in prison now after being convicted of the various crimes they committed in service to the attempted coup and the insurrection that it spawned.
Boy! You are just a bottomless well of senseless, stupid questions today aren't you?

Hundreds of domestic terrorist MAGAT's who are sitting in prison now after being convicted of the various crimes they committed in service to the attempted coup and the insurrection that it spawned.
Boy! You are just a bottomless well of senseless, stupid questions today aren't you?

Name one person who committed "insurrection". You're the one who said the word.

Until then, I guess we're done with this conversation.

1710799596847.png

~S~

Have you ever heard the expression "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck; it's a duck?"
Same with an insurrection and coup attempt.
Now go play.

Poor RedTinkle, a bunch were convicted of Seditious Conspiracy, which is the planning or incitement of insurrection. :eusa_doh:

"A bunch".

Who?

So sad you're so uninformed.

And those articles don't include the traitors who pled guilty to seditious conspiracy. If I'm not mistaken, the total number of convictions is around 17. Including the leaders of the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys.

So sad you're so uninformed.

And those articles don't include the traitors who pled guilty to seditious conspiracy. If I'm not mistaken, the total number of convictions is around 17. Including the leaders of the Oath Keepers and the Proud Boys.

We still see no one convicted of "insurrection", but keep it up.

It's fun.

We like it when you fall for their lies.

,We still see no one convicted of "insurrection", but keep it up.

It's fun.

We like it when you fall for their lies..

Why do you blame others for your ignorance??

Insurrection

A rising against civil or political authority; the open and active opposition of a number of persons to the execution of a law in a city or state. It is equivalent to sedition, except that sedition expresses a less extensive rising of citizens.

Forum List

Back