Tucker Carlson's explosive Bobulinski interview draws 7.6M viewers as mainstream media ignores it

Also, the 60 million member Rush Limbaugh audience is also well aware of it.

Sleepy Joe is dropping the ball, he needs to get on TV and actually answer the charges and debate Bobulinski.

His son needs to go on TV as well.

Unless he doesn't want his side of the story explained
It's been debunked, Biden doesn't have to do shit about it.
Just because something is not recorded soewhere, doesn't mean it did nt happen. That is what Bobulinski is claiig. It happened, you just do not want to believe it did because Biden was smart enough to hide his tracks.
It means there's no evidence to support Bobulinski's claims.

Holy Shit!!!!
You haven't heard of the laptop?
Boy are you in for a surprise!!!
LOLOLOL

Prove this came off of the laptop....

hunter-biden-text-message-to-daughter-unlike-pop-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-your-salary-2-1200x900.png

Like I said....you're in for a big surprise.
But I think you already know that.
LOLOL

I'll take that as a no, you can't prove it's genuine. Thanks for playing, though. Collect your participation trophy...

71R2g2ZKbkL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Your lame shit doesn't fly.
The laptop is real and you know it.
LOLOL

You had your chance to prove that text came off the laptop and you chose to punt on first down instead; because, as we both know, you can’t prove it. You lost, deal with it. Like I said, better luck next time.

The Bidens haven't denied the validity of the lap top. Day after day, they refuse to answer questions on TV about the issue.
Too bad you can't lie your way out of this. Biden did deny it ...

Where's Hunter?
Living rent free in your head.

Nah..he's living off all the money he received from Burrisma.

Sleepy Joe is dropping the ball, he needs to get on TV and actually answer the charges and debate Bobulinski.

Just because something is not recorded soewhere, doesn't mean it did nt happen. That is what Bobulinski is claiig. It happened, you just do not want to believe it did because Biden was smart enough to hide his tracks.

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

hunter-biden-text-message-to-daughter-unlike-pop-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-your-salary-2-1200x900.png

LOLOL

I'll take that as a no, you can't prove it's genuine. Thanks for playing, though. Collect your participation trophy...

LOLOL

You had your chance to prove that text came off the laptop and you chose to punt on first down instead; because, as we both know, you can’t prove it. You lost, deal with it. Like I said, better luck next time.

The bottom line?
You think the laptop is fake.
And yet, I never said that. You're batting 0.000

So you believe what the content of the laptop says?
This is kind of important in the context of your statement.
I didn't say that either. You really suck at this.

I have no idea if that's Hunter's laptop or not. While there's video on there of him, there's nothing to say someone else wasn't already in possession of those videos and planted them on a laptop in an attempt to lend credibility to whatever emails and texts they claim are found on it. Given the politicization of it, it make it highly suspect. But there's also the possibility that it is Hunter's laptop. But even that doesn't mean the emails and texts purportedly found on it are real. Maybe they are? Maybe they're not? Given the reluctance to release metadata to confirm the authenticity renders them suspicious. Adding to the doubt is the right's track record of lying right before an election to tar and feather their opponents...

2000: bullshit stories about McCain fathering an illegitimate black child

2004: bullshit stories about Kerry not being under fire during a rescue

2008: bullshit stories about Obama being born in Kenya

2012: bullshit stories about Obama's birth certificate being fake

2016: bullshit stories about PizzaGate and Benghazi

The right is the poster child for the boy who cried wolf. No one should buy into this until the right ponies up some real evidence ... like security footage of Hunter Biden dropping off the laptop for repairs ... or like the metadata on the purported emails ... or like charges brought forth against Hunter ...

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

The Bidens haven't denied the validity of the lap top. Day after day, they refuse to answer questions on TV about the issue.

Where's Hunter?

You sound jealous.

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

The bottom line?

I have no idea if that's Hunter's laptop or not. While there's video on there of him, there's nothing to say someone else wasn't already in possession of those videos and planted them on a laptop in an attempt to lend credibility to whatever emails and texts they claim are found on it. Given the politicization of it, it make it highly suspect. But there's also the possibility that it is Hunter's laptop. But even that doesn't mean the emails and texts purportedly found on it are real. Maybe they are? Maybe they're not? Given the reluctance to release metadata to confirm the authenticity renders them suspicious. Adding to the doubt is the right's track record of lying right before an election to tar and feather their opponents...

The right is the poster child for the boy who cried wolf. No one should buy into this until the right ponies up some real evidence ... like security footage of Hunter Biden dropping off the laptop for repairs ... or like the metadata on the purported emails ... or like charges brought forth against Hunter ...

LOL...You have a vivid imagination.

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Where's Hunter?

You sound jealous.

Jealous of a criminal?
Hardly.

Holy Shit!!!!
With liberal thinking, it is usual that they have no clue what events are transpiring...

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

I see the usual proglodytes are out in full force with their shrieks of "FAKE NEWS!".
Just because you don't like it does not mean the actual evidence, ranging from eyewitness testimony, to financial records, to email & text chains, to phone call recordings, to video of Joe bragging about his own Ukrainian quid pro, is not out there and available for all to see.
We might not have it all yet but that is all going to come out soon and it is guaranteed to blow through Beijing Bidens feeble claims of "plausible deniability". He is going down hard & everyone knows it. They are just hoping it doesn't crash before the election

Even if Hiden somehow cheats his way to the White House he'll be impeached shortly after.
LOL

You think Republicans are going to win the House?

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

Mr. Giuliani is as honest as they come. He took down the 5 families, and now he got his cross hairs on the BIden crime family
"Mr. Giuliani is as honest as they come."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You poor thang...

So?

You are sitting here denying everything and yet when given the facts you respond ‘so?’

lol. Just can’t make this stuff up.

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

The bottom line?

LOL...You have a vivid imagination.
LOL

Need I point out -- you never were able to prove those emails are authentic. :eusa_doh:

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Where's Hunter?

You sound jealous.

Jealous of a criminal?
Hardly.
Oh? What crime did he commit?

I see the usual proglodytes are out in full force with their shrieks of "FAKE NEWS!".
Just because you don't like it does not mean the actual evidence, ranging from eyewitness testimony, to financial records, to email & text chains, to phone call recordings, to video of Joe bragging about his own Ukrainian quid pro, is not out there and available for all to see.
We might not have it all yet but that is all going to come out soon and it is guaranteed to blow through Beijing Bidens feeble claims of "plausible deniability". He is going down hard & everyone knows it. They are just hoping it doesn't crash before the election

Even if Hiden somehow cheats his way to the White House he'll be impeached shortly after.
LOL

You think Republicans are going to win the House?

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

Mr. Giuliani is as honest as they come. He took down the 5 families, and now he got his cross hairs on the BIden crime family
"Mr. Giuliani is as honest as they come."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You poor thang...

So?

You are sitting here denying everything and yet when given the facts you respond ‘so?’

lol. Just can’t make this stuff up.

Thanks for not answering my question. Your avoidance of it actually answered for you but likely, not the answer you wanted to give.

Need I point out -- you never were able to prove those emails are authentic. :eusa_doh:
ROFLMAO

And you presume that the senders and recipients of those emails have simultaneously all destroyed their own copies or that they cant be restored or that the email metadata is not usable?

You are a blithering fool

This is amazing. And advertizers are getting hozed by the Woketards at the mainstream media outlets.

“Tucker Carlson Tonight” averaged a whopping 7.6 million viewers on Tuesday for its exclusive interview with Tony Bobulinski, proving Americans are interested in the ongoing scandal despite other news organizations dismissing it.
The mainstream media has largely ignored Tucker Carlson’s interview with Bobulinski, a former business associate of Hunter Biden who said the Biden family shrugged off concerns that Joe Biden’s alleged ties to his son's business deals could put a future presidential campaign at risk
‘LAPDOG PRESS’ BLACKS OUT EXPLOSIVE TONY BOBULINSKI CLAIMS AS CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WAPO SKIP STORY
Carlson’s interview with Bobulinski topped the heavily promoted season premiere of NBC’s “This Is Us” to finish as the No. 3 program in all of television on Tuesday, finishing behind only FOX’s World Series Game 6 and NBC’s “The Voice.”
The Bobulinski interview averaged 1.6 million viewers in the key demographic of adults age 25-54, as “Tucker Carlson Tonight” picked up its most-watched episode of 2020 in both total viewers and the demo, excluding debate nights.

“Even if this story is not front and center on the news agenda, it does need to be approached somewhere along the way. Odds are that most mainstream media outlets are devoting very few reporting resources, if any, to the Bobulinski story,” McCall added. “It would seem those outlets could at least be investigating the accusations to try to prove them invalid.”
The enormous audience for Bobulinski’s appearance on “Tucker Carlson Tonight” came as the program finished October with the highest-rated monthly viewership of any program in the history o50f cable news.

7.6 Million? LOL

View attachment 408391

Sunday night football--a terrible game even--got almost 50% more.

On a free broadcast network.

Pretty sad.

ROFLMAO

And you presume that the senders and recipients of those emails have simultaneously all destroyed their own copies or that they cant be restored or that the email metadata is not usable?

You are a blithering fool
I presume no such thing. I do know, to date, you still can't prove they're authentic.

Bribery, influence peddling, tax evasion, money laundering, failing to register as a foreign agent just to start with.....
And yet he's never been charged with any of that. Go figure? :dunno:

He's under criminal investigation. That takes time. The gov't doesn't move quickly, especially against such a high roller as Hunter. They'll move when they have every i dotted and t crossed.

They don't just randomly take laptops. They have to have substantial evidence to get a search warrant.

Bribery, influence peddling, tax evasion, money laundering, failing to register as a foreign agent just to start with.....
And yet he's never been charged with any of that. Go figure? :dunno:

He's under criminal investigation. That takes time. The gov't doesn't move quickly, especially against such a high roller as Hunter. They'll move when they have every i dotted and t crossed.

They don't just randomly take laptops. They have to have substantial evidence to get a search warrant.
The rightie claim is that there is child porn on the laptop; and the FBI's been in possession of the hard drive for about a year now. What are they waiting for to apprehend a purported child rapist? Your post simply doesn't pass the smile test.

New Topics

Forum List

Back