Tucker Carlson's explosive Bobulinski interview draws 7.6M viewers as mainstream media ignores it

Also, the 60 million member Rush Limbaugh audience is also well aware of it.

Sleepy Joe is dropping the ball, he needs to get on TV and actually answer the charges and debate Bobulinski.

His son needs to go on TV as well.

Unless he doesn't want his side of the story explained
It's been debunked, Biden doesn't have to do shit about it.
Just because something is not recorded soewhere, doesn't mean it did nt happen. That is what Bobulinski is claiig. It happened, you just do not want to believe it did because Biden was smart enough to hide his tracks.
It means there's no evidence to support Bobulinski's claims.
I guess you don't believe in eyewitness testimony, huh? Fucktardo!
That's not testimony. It's some guy making some claims the records don't support.
Your honor, I saw the defendant stab the police officer through his body cam. That is why there is no video, but I am 100% certain he is the man who did this!
Dumbfuck, there is no "honor" here. The guy's on TV, not in a courtroom where he's sworn under oath.

face-palm-gif.278959

Sleepy Joe is dropping the ball, he needs to get on TV and actually answer the charges and debate Bobulinski.

Just because something is not recorded soewhere, doesn't mean it did nt happen. That is what Bobulinski is claiig. It happened, you just do not want to believe it did because Biden was smart enough to hide his tracks.

Holy Shit!!!!
You haven't heard of the laptop?
Boy are you in for a surprise!!!
LOLOLOL

Prove this came off of the laptop....

hunter-biden-text-message-to-daughter-unlike-pop-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-your-salary-2-1200x900.png

Like I said....you're in for a big surprise.
But I think you already know that.
LOLOL

I'll take that as a no, you can't prove it's genuine. Thanks for playing, though. Collect your participation trophy...

71R2g2ZKbkL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Your lame shit doesn't fly.
The laptop is real and you know it.

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

hunter-biden-text-message-to-daughter-unlike-pop-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-your-salary-2-1200x900.png

LOLOL

I'll take that as a no, you can't prove it's genuine. Thanks for playing, though. Collect your participation trophy...

LOLOL

You had your chance to prove that text came off the laptop and you chose to punt on first down instead; because, as we both know, you can’t prove it. You lost, deal with it. Like I said, better luck next time.

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

You had your chance to prove that text came off the laptop and you chose to punt on first down instead; because, as we both know, you can’t prove it. You lost, deal with it. Like I said, better luck next time.

The Bidens haven't denied the validity of the lap top. Day after day, they refuse to answer questions on TV about the issue.

I see the usual proglodytes are out in full force with their shrieks of "FAKE NEWS!".
Just because you don't like it does not mean the actual evidence, ranging from eyewitness testimony, to financial records, to email & text chains, to phone call recordings, to video of Joe bragging about his own Ukrainian quid pro, is not out there and available for all to see.
We might not have it all yet but that is all going to come out soon and it is guaranteed to blow through Beijing Bidens feeble claims of "plausible deniability". He is going down hard & everyone knows it. They are just hoping it doesn't crash before the election

Even if Hiden somehow cheats his way to the White House he'll be impeached shortly after.
LOL

You think Republicans are going to win the House?

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

Mr. Giuliani is as honest as they come. He took down the 5 families, and now he got his cross hairs on the BIden crime family
"Mr. Giuliani is as honest as they come."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You poor thang...

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

The Bidens haven't denied the validity of the lap top. Day after day, they refuse to answer questions on TV about the issue.
Too bad you can't lie your way out of this. Biden did deny it ...

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

What I think you are failing to realize is that this story is being revealed in stages- not all at once. The idea is for it to have the biggest impact possible on the Biden campaign, and even if Biden-Harris are elected in spite of this- this can ruin the Biden-Harris regime and its initiatives.

I see the usual proglodytes are out in full force with their shrieks of "FAKE NEWS!".
Just because you don't like it does not mean the actual evidence, ranging from eyewitness testimony, to financial records, to email & text chains, to phone call recordings, to video of Joe bragging about his own Ukrainian quid pro, is not out there and available for all to see.
We might not have it all yet but that is all going to come out soon and it is guaranteed to blow through Beijing Bidens feeble claims of "plausible deniability". He is going down hard & everyone knows it. They are just hoping it doesn't crash before the election

Even if Hiden somehow cheats his way to the White House he'll be impeached shortly after.
LOL

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

Mr. Giuliani is as honest as they come. He took down the 5 families, and now he got his cross hairs on the BIden crime family
"Mr. Giuliani is as honest as they come."

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You poor thang...

So?

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

What I think you are failing to realize is that this story is being revealed in stages- not all at once. The idea is for it to have the biggest impact possible on the Biden campaign, and even if Biden-Harris are elected in spite of this- this can ruin the Biden-Harris regime and its initiatives.
Which means it's political, not authentic. If it was authentic, Hunter Biden would have been charged with crimes by now.

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Mr. Biden didn't say the allegations weren't false, he just said the Giuliani was "henchmen" or something.

Further, he didn't answer any specific questions about the facts- just attacked.

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Which means it's political, not authentic. If it was authentic, Hunter Biden would have been charged with crimes by now.

There is indeed a political aspect to this. But that doesn't mean it isn't authentic at all.

The Bidens screwed up by not coming clean immediately and taking the initiative on this.

LOL

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Mr. Biden didn't say the allegations weren't false, he just said the Giuliani was "henchmen" or something.

Further, he didn't answer any specific questions about the facts- just attacked.
You said he didn't deny the validity of it. He did. He called it, "garbage." He was also asked if there was any legitimacy to Johnson's claims that the Biden's profited from their family name and his answer was, "none whatsoever."

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

The bottom line?
You think the laptop is fake.

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Where's Hunter?

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

The bottom line?
I thin Faun is Rachel MADCOW... same conspiracy bull shit..

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

The bottom line?
And yet, I never said that. You're batting 0.000

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

Where's Hunter?
Living rent free in your head.

Holy Shit!!!!
LOLOLOL

LOLOL

LOLOL

The bottom line?
And yet, I never said that. You're batting 0.000

So you believe what the content of the laptop says?
This is kind of important in the context of your statement.

Forum List

Back