Tucker Carlson’s Alleged College Yearbook Says He Belonged to Club for Dan White aka Harvey Milk’s Murderer

An unearthed page from Tucker Carlson’s 1991 Trinity College yearbook went viral this week, apparently linking the controversial Fox News host to an assassin who killed Harvey Milk, California’s first openly gay elected politician.

The yearbook entry tied Carlson to the Dan White Society, potentially named for the San Francisco supervisor who fatally shot Milk as well as the city’s mayor, George Moscone, in 1978.

Well he was only a young man when he did this so perhaps we should cut him a bit of slack here. Has he got a track record of forgiveness to youngsters who stray from the path of acceptable behaviour? I would welcome any evidence of this.
Uh oh Tommy has a new boyfriend.....Trumpybear will be jealous.

Yeah... you can smell the desperation of the left to take Tucker out. He just tells too much truth, and the corrupt left just can't have him constantly exposing them.
He tells too much alternative truth.

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Milk wasn't killed because he was gay but because he was a cheat and billed Dan White out of a business deal.
And Tucker was cheering on. Classy.
Yeah.....Tucker is from San Francisco.....and he was 9 yrs old when Harvey bought it.
He will have been taught to hate from a young age by his parents. Child abusers create most of the problems we face in todays society.
Sort of the way black kids are taught from an early age to hate whitey.
I see what you mean.

Milk wasn't killed because he was gay but because he was a cheat and billed Dan White out of a business deal.
I have just a hard time believing anyone, especially a faggot, could have a name Harvey Milk. Maybe a character in a Bugs Bunny show. But in life?

Yeah.....Tucker is from San Francisco.....and he was 9 yrs old when Harvey bought it.
He will have been taught to hate from a young age by his parents. Child abusers create most of the problems we face in todays society.
I see what you mean.
I think a black parent would be remiss in not warning their kids not to be wary of white folks.They would be bad parents.

Yeah... you can smell the desperation of the left to take Tucker out. He just tells too much truth, and the corrupt left just can't have him constantly exposing them.
He tells too much alternative truth.
Like what?
Here is one of many articles picturing Carlson for what he is:

The Legal Defense For Fox's Tucker Carlson: He Can't Be ...

https://www.npr.org › 2020/09/29 › you-literally-cant-bel...

Sep 29, 2020 — You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. ... The Fox team's legal briefs compared Carlson's show to radio talk-show ...

I see what you mean.
I think a black parent would be remiss in not warning their kids not to be wary of white folks.They would be bad parents.
As they are robbing them at gunpoint? Sure, whitey might be packing too

The libs are going to great lengths to try and take out Tucker- means he is hitting a nerve.

Going all the way back to his college yearbook for this from 30 years ago? What's next, documentation from Mr. Carlson's nanny about a tantrum he threw when he was 2?

The libs are going to great lengths to try and take out Tucker- means he is hitting a nerve.

Going all the way back to his college yearbook for this from 30 years ago? What's next, documentation from Mr. Carlson's nanny about a tantrum he threw when he was 2?
Naah Tommy just has a new boyfriend.

tucker is an idiot -
just another folksy whore of the fake zionists

ever see him expose the federal reserve? Nope
ever see him expose the amplification cycles in the pcr test? Nope.

Carlson does not need to do what is doing. He will live a comfortable life. And Harvey Milk and Mayor Moscone dying set the stage for Diane Feinstein's career.

Carlson does not need to do what is doing. He will live a comfortable life. And Harvey Milk and Mayor Moscone dying set the stage for Diane Feinstein's career.
Yeah....Tucker needs to give up his high paying gig just so you folks on the left won't have anyone destroying your ridiculous scams left and right.

I see what you mean.
Course that's what it's like in European cities.....cuz you white folks hate blacks.
But here in America....the greatest threat to black people is other black people......and Democrats.

Tucker's reaction when he finds out he's getting cancelled

EzsyDEuXoAAsIMc

Forum List

Back