is censoring negative news about a candidate by the msm an attempt to sway an election .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
the censorship and the blocking of truthful negative info about the Biden family by the msm and social media is absolutely a form of election rigging ! imagine the lefts outrage if info about Trump or his family were hidden and censored even banned by the msm and social media in order to help him win against Biden ! and it happened folks ! even though the liars on the left will down play it ! if the shoe were on the other foot the left would be in streets rioting day in and day out !

the censorship and the blocking of truthful negative info about the Biden family by the msm and social media is absolutely a form of election rigging ! imagine the lefts outrage if info about Trump or his family were hidden and censored even banned by the msm and social media in order to help him win against Biden ! and it happened folks ! even though the liars on the left will down play it ! if the shoe were on the other foot the left would be in streets rioting day in and day out !

Attempting to sway the election (something many of us spent a lot of time doing on this message board) is not "a form of election rigging."

I know people who voted for Biden; they didn't have one rational reason for doing so.
They could have opted not to vote.

Attempting to sway the election (something many of us spent a lot of time doing on this message board) is not "a form of election rigging."
but the news media are supposed to be impartial ... nice deflection ! you know and i know the left would be screaming bloody murder if they were given the same treatment ...you have no problem with censorship ...i get ...commie .

but the news media are supposed to be impartial ... nice deflection ! you know and i know the left would be screaming bloody murder if they were given the same treatment ...you have no problem with censorship ...i get ...commie .

It's not a deflection. When you use the term "election rigging" you're implying that what they did should be illegal - which turns the conversation in a very different direction. I totally agree that their bias is obvious and shitty. It's why I don't watch TV, and why I take the MSM with a very large grain of salt. But if you are claiming it as justification for regulating these media sources, that would be far worse.

Not through the eyes of a lefty like you.

is censoring negative news about a candidate by the msm an attempt to sway an election

It is but one of a hundred ways the Left try to sway opinion and action to get the desired outcome they want. When you go out encouraging others to register and vote, that is patriotic. But democrats go out and try to get everyone to vote DEMOCRAT. That is tampering with an election.

Democrats are 10,000X worse than Russia.

Democrats are the new unspoken domestic threat to freedom.

dblack is a big time commie.

The thread premise is a lie.

The media are neither rigging elections nor censoring information about Biden.

It's not a deflection. When you use the term "election rigging" you're implying that what they did should be illegal - which turns the conversation in a very different direction. I totally agree that their bias is obvious and shitty. It's why I don't watch TV, and why I take the MSM with a very large grain of salt. But if you are claiming it as justification for regulating these media sources, that would be far worse.
nobody said anything about regulations ! im talking about the suppression of info to sway an election.

nobody said anything about regulations ! im talking about the suppression of info to sway an election.
Ok. But that line gets blurred all time on this board. Calling it "election rigging" contributes to that. I'm glad you're not in favor of regulating the media.

bull ! Twitter banned all info about Hunters laptop and info about nepotism ! the msm wouldnt report it !

Ok. But that line gets blurred all time on this board. Calling it "election rigging" contributes to that. I'm glad you're not in favor or regulating the media.
im against censorship for political gain .

bull ! Twitter banned all info about Hunters laptop and info about nepotism ! the msm wouldnt report it !
Is that what you are meowing about? Trump's tax returns and other myriad and sundry Trump nefarious activities have also been blocked when possible by MSM.
Do you know what the nepotism info and other info are on Hunter's laptop
or are you just assuming and hoping?

Is that what you are meowing about? Trump's tax returns and other myriad and sundry Trump nefarious activities have also been blocked when possible by MSM.
what ! his attorneys blocked the release of his taxis ! the msm a social media have been bitching about his taxes for yrs ! lol ! nice try commie!

what ! his attorneys blocked the release of his taxis ! the msm a social media have been bitching about his taxes for yrs ! lol ! nice try commie!
Not all the MSM, hotshot. Fox News and others like it have taken another tack.
Trump's other nefarious activities have been twisted for years by Fox and others, yes? You are only referring to the "fake" media outlets. Again, what is in Hunter's laptop that has you all in a tizzy, or don't you know? What!!

No taxis were blocked.

Trump's other nefarious activities have been twisted for years by Fox and others, yes? You are only referring to the "fake" media outlets. Again, what is in Hunter's laptop that has you all in a tizzy, or don't you know? What!!
the truth is the truth commie ! Chris Wallis has been tough on Trump . Rivera has been tough on Trump when he disagreed with him ... name one thing negative the msm has said about Biden ! why did twitter actualy ban people posting truthful negative things about the Biden family ?? dont try to say the left and the msm didnt censor Americans in order to effect the election !

No taxis were blocked.
thanks for the spell check asshole !

the truth is the truth commie ! Chris Wallis has been tough on Trump . Rivera has been tough on Trump when he disagreed with him ... name one thing negative the msm has said about Biden ! why did twitter actualy ban people posting truthful negative things about the Biden family ?? dont try to say the left and the msm didnt censor Americans in order to effect the election !
Nah. How did the MSM censor Americans? Trump lost it all by himself without any help. Stop being so bitter and move on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back