Tucker Carlson town square idiot

Ha ha ha. Bwahahah. Ok. Hold on. So Tucker Carlsons producer. Ha ha. Tucker Carlsons producer... shipped.... dear God.... shipped a FLASH DRIVE.... bwahahaha. That’s what he lost?!?!? That’s what UPS found?!?! What an F’ing idiot. Only person dumber is his audience.

Awwww look who just showed up.....

He said he had a backup and who the hell mails digital information?!? Right wing nuts who have a 5th grade education that’s who!!
Who the Hell are you to say how someone should mail anything?

Get educated:

He is protecting his employer. He knows it’s fake so he needs excuses not to release. Hel’ll talk it up and show nothing. It’ll be gone Nov 4th.
Yes, he's protecting his employer and himself. Might be gone on the 4rth. But... Trump will still be president then.

He said he had a backup and who the hell mails digital information?!? Right wing nuts who have a 5th grade education that’s who!!
*blink*blink*

People who don't have a computer hooked up to the internet. I would hope that a stand alone computer would be fairly standard in journalism where you need to protect the identity of people. Computers tend to not get hacked or have any type of malware/virus on it if it's not connected to the internet.

I don't think you realize just how... Hmmm.... Yeah... I think you should think more.
LOL

You know you can plug a flash drive into any computer with a USB port, right?
icon_rolleyes.gif

Tucker is the
Ha ha ha. Bwahahah. Ok. Hold on. So Tucker Carlsons producer. Ha ha. Tucker Carlsons producer... shipped.... dear God.... shipped a FLASH DRIVE.... bwahahaha. That’s what he lost?!?!? That’s what UPS found?!?! What an F’ing idiot. Only person dumber is his audience.

Of course you dont know the whole story, because like a good prog, you have your head way up Uranus. There were documents and flashdrive sent out , but since the documents were taken, only the flashdrive was found by UPS, which makes UPS not so reliable, because where are the documents? If they can lose them, then it seems UPS isnt the way to go....

You just outed yourself as a bozo. People snail mail digital data for all kinds of reasons.

Yeah, like pretending they're sending something they're really not in possession of.

I can see why one might see that as kinda weird...if the document is in a digital format...why mail it?

From a security stand point...because you don't want Big Brother reading your digital mail.

And then it turns up missing for 24 hours.

What are the probabilities that the time you send digital information by courier (UPS) to avoid Big Brother, that the information disappears for a full day and then is returned only after it is revealed there are other copies?

I'm no conspiracy theorist, but, if you didn't believe in the Deep State... things like this might make you change your mind...

"From a security stand point...because you don't want Big Brother reading your digital mail."

Have you not heard of encrypted email?

Fox News admitted in court that only friggin dumbass morons believe Tucker Carlson. In other words his audience.

Last edited:

You calling someone stupid....

1604100929061.png

You morons. He’s protecting the data? He’s threatening to release it to everyone. Heck for $2.99 you could put it on Dropbox for Christ sakes. No one snail mails data they are planning to make public. It is all a freak show. He hasn’t released crap. He basically pulled Al Capones vault part deux.

O.K.

If nothing hits before Nov 3, we'll say you were right.

If something comes out....are you going to admit that you are more full of shit than you already are ?

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
Yes... But you have to physically have it. Like a book. It's also likely that it was encrypted.

It's almost like I'm talking to technological retards here.

Last edited:
"From a security stand point...because you don't want Big Brother reading your digital mail."

Sure... And if it's connected to the internet then after it's unencrypted........................................................ I am.. I'm talking to technological retards.

Edit: Wait... My badd.. Single retard here, two posts.

Fox News admitted in court that only friggin dumbass morons believe Tucker Carlson. In other words his audience.
So what? I'm free to listen to whomever I want. Fox news never said what you claim either. Go back under your rock.

LOL

icon_rolleyes.gif
Yes... But you have to physically have it. Like a book. It's also likely that it was encrypted.

It's almost like I'm talking to technological retards here.
Of course you have to physically have it. I never said otherwise. In fact, I implied you have to physically have it when I said you can plug it in to a USB port.

You're not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag.

Sure... And if it's connected to the internet then after it's unencrypted........................................................ I am.. I'm talking to technological retards.

Edit: Wait... My badd.. Single retard here, two posts.
Not a problem if you're on a secure network.

Not a problem if you're on a secure network.
*laughs* Tell Hillary that.

Equifax... Holy shit Equifax

Target...

Adobe...

Yahoo and Google...

If it's on the internet... It's not secure. I restate my previous statement. Technological retard.

It should be standard procedure to have a stand alone computer for people with information that could be illegal or highly sensitive in nature.

Forum List

Back