Tucker Carlson Tammy Duckworth Feud

I don’t always agree with Tucker Carlson and frankly find him obnoxious at times, but he’s spot on over here. Duckworth is remarkably unimpressive. The fact that she’s being considered for VP is ridiculous. We’re not allowed to question her because of the military sacrifices she’s made. Sorry it doesn’t work that way.
So there's only one flavor of patriotism?

Are you really going to call Marxist appeasement a brand of patriotism?? Jeez

We’re not allowed to question her because of the military sacrifices she’s made.

So, you bought Tucker's lie, and swallowed it whole, without realizing it's been decaying for years, and not even its stench kept you away. How embarrassing is that? Come on, you know what they say about the scoundrel's refuge, don't you?

She "hates America", and the entire rightarded crowd goes into all-out apoplexy, fainting couches and all. Tucker sure is a top-rank moron, but he does know his marks.

The Duck's lack of patriotism burns me up inside

you know what that means, my friends?

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

I don’t always agree with Tucker Carlson and frankly find him obnoxious at times, but he’s spot on over here. Duckworth is remarkably unimpressive. The fact that she’s being considered for VP is ridiculous. We’re not allowed to question her because of the military sacrifices she’s made. Sorry it doesn’t work that way.

She is more impressive than bonespurs Trump. Trump as President is ridiculous. What she said was spot on. Let's have a discussion on this. She did not advocate taking Washington's statue down. Carlson does not have the right to say she hates America or question her patriotism. She made the ultimate sacrifice for her country. Something Trump and Carlson was not interested in doing.

She is more impressive than bonespurs Trump. Trump as President is ridiculous. What she said was spot on. Let's have a discussion on this. She did not advocate taking Washington's statue down. Carlson does not have the right to say she hates America or question her patriotism. She made the ultimate sacrifice for her country. Something Trump and Carlson was not interested in doing.

Hating America and serving in the military aren’t mutually exclusive.

It is an affront to the people who deem it as sacred land.

It isn't. Folks who deem depictions of notoriously flawed humans "sacred" deserve the affront. Folks who think any aspect of the nation's history is rendered beyond questioning and debate are not "patriots" - they are idiots, led around by the nose, and taken advantage of, by morons, such as Tucker.

Tammy should have saved one of her stumps for banging Carlson in the head with.

I'd be glad to see Biden appoint her if she could answer this question in the affirmative.

Do you understand that you lost your legs in a worthless endeavour?

Impresses me

WTF is the matter with dimwit Carlson thinking he can get in an argument on Patriotism with Tammy Duckworth?

How stupid are Conservatives?

Troll!

I'd like to see him be critical of all the V.P choices and determine if his theory can be applied equally. As I stated the moment he made the announcement, cornering oneself to HAVE to choose a female V.P is about as tokenism as one can be and it really waters down any choice he makes.

This is to run the United States of America this isn't the local dog catcher election where you try and pander to a group, you choose the best person for the job and a nations challenges at the time. I believe him being forced to choose a female is going to hurt him more than help him.

You have no clue what you are talking about. Selecting a VP has never been about selecting the most qualified. It has always been about looking for something specific. It can be geography. It can also be about gender. It will not harm Biden.

Impresses me

WTF is the matter with dimwit Carlson thinking he can get in an argument on Patriotism with Tammy Duckworth?

Explain to me how a patriot could want to have a discussion on tearing down Mount Rushmore first
[/QUOTE]

Duckworth fought for her country and gave up her legs doing it.
What sacrifice has Tucker Carlson ever made for his country?
[/QUOTE]

Tucker has sacrificed his security, privacy and receives threats as he does his job.

I'd like to see him be critical of all the V.P choices and determine if his theory can be applied equally. As I stated the moment he made the announcement, cornering oneself to HAVE to choose a female V.P is about as tokenism as one can be and it really waters down any choice he makes.

This is to run the United States of America this isn't the local dog catcher election where you try and pander to a group, you choose the best person for the job and a nations challenges at the time. I believe him being forced to choose a female is going to hurt him more than help him.
We've surpassed "local dog catcher election" when the smelly skidmark was elected.

Impresses me

Explain to me how a patriot could want to have a discussion on tearing down Mount Rushmore first

Tucker has sacrificed his security, privacy and receives threats as he does his job.
When you attack disabled veterans you tend to get your bones broken. The bigger question is when is faux going to have enough, but then again they are running out of talking heads.

Impresses me

When you attack disabled veterans you tend to get your bones broken. The bigger question is when is faux going to have enough, but then again they are running out of talking heads.

You fell for that disabled attack lie.

Ha haha ha .....

I'd be glad to see Biden appoint her if she could answer this question in the affirmative.

Interesting. So she has to admit the biggest sacrifice she made was for a worthless hoax. Did you endeavor to inflict such brutality on other candidates for higher office, or was that reserved for Tammy?

What, I would guess, you'd really want to know is, "Will you spend your working days making sure that such sacrifices will not have to be made?" However, that question could and should be asked of every candidate, no?

Interesting. So she has to admit the biggest sacrifice she made was for a worthless hoax. Did you endeavor to inflict such brutality on other candidates for higher office, or was that reserved for Tammy?

No, I would like to hear anyone that wants me to vote for them to answer.

What, I would guess, you'd really want to know is, "Will you spend your working days making sure that such sacrifices will not have to be made?" However, that question could and should be asked of every candidate, no?

The last two answered that in the affirmative but here we still are.

Forum List

Back