Tucker Carlson slams Sidney Powell

Republicans who know they benefit from in person with strict rules and are hurt by any efforts made to make voting easier and more accessible. Question is do you feel that way because you want your party to win or because your are truly concerned about security and fraud?
If counting only legal votes hurts democrats so be it

I will accept the consequences of an honest election no matter which way it goes
We HAD an honest election.

Accept it

How was it honest when there were more votes than voters in many places? How was it honest when the voting machines were programmed to switch votes? How was it honest when thousands of votes for Biden showed up mysteriously at 4 am? It was not an honest election, the truth is coming out ----stand by.
All you’re doing is repeating unverified shit. And what about the fact that a cluster of aliens came to earth and cast 1 million votes for Trump in Kentucky?! And that’s just one case we know about. Imagine how many more millions of votes are out there padding trumps numbers.... just wait all the proof is coming out really soon. This is the biggest intergalactic hoax in universal history

Dumbfuck, you said Democrats will turn America into another USSR. That's not Communist?
If will be very soviet like.

but that will not make me a communist

as for your namecalling it only makes you sound stupid

We bank online, manage our retirement accounts, and run most of our major systems online. Are those easy to hack as well?
Surely you dont believe that government employees who manage to “misplace“ tens of thousands of votes in every election cannot find a way to screw up an online voting system

Then why are you against online voting?
Detail for us the proceedure you would use to secure online voting
No prob. Right after you answer my question. Why are you against online voting?
It's too easy to hack into.
We bank online, manage our retirement accounts, and run most of our major systems online. Are those easy to hack as well?

My family and I use only one credit card online that I have setup to not allow more than $5000 in charges and I work in IT for a fortune 100 company. My company was also hacked.

And hacking is even easier for folks on the inside. It wouldn't take much for an employee to hack the system they work on.

And then what happens the moment there is a breach in an election? It would compromise the entire election which would then be thrown out.

She can’t provide any evidence or show that a single vote was switched.

We invited Sidney Powell on the show. We would have given her the whole hour,” Carlson said. “But she never sent us any evidence, despite a lot of requests, polite requests. Not a page. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her.”

Carlson also noted: “She never demonstrated that a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another. Not one.”

If Trumps A Team can’t even convince Fox News of their wild theories.....

How can they convince a court?

Surely you dont believe that government employees who manage to “misplace“ tens of thousands of votes in every election cannot find a way to screw up an online voting system
That doesn’t really answer my question. We file taxes online, manage social security, payroll, I could keep going. What makes you confident in those systems but not in online voting?

Then why are you against online voting?
Detail for us the proceedure you would use to secure online voting
No prob. Right after you answer my question. Why are you against online voting?
It's too easy to hack into.

My family and I use only one credit card online that I have setup to not allow more than $5000 in charges and I work in IT for a fortune 100 company. My company was also hacked.

And hacking is even easier for folks on the inside. It wouldn't take much for an employee to hack the system they work on.

And then what happens the moment there is a breach in an election? It would compromise the entire election which would then be thrown out.
Our elections are held district by district, state by state. There can be plenty of ways to secure the process. Facial recognition, double/triple verification... there’s a lot that can be done

So a non-communist Soviet Union??
You are really testing my patience

in the old soviet union 95% of the people were not communists but were forced to live UNDER communism

Our elections are held district by district, state by state. There can be plenty of ways to secure the process. Facial recognition, double/triple verification... there’s a lot that can be done
The best way is to gather a thumbprint of everyone when they register to vote

and another thumbprint when they show up in person to vote that must match the print on record

That doesn’t really answer my question. We file taxes online, manage social security, payroll, I could keep going. What makes you confident in those systems but not in online voting?
Who says its a good idea to do any of those things online?

we have become very reckless with our personal info

and another thumbprint when they show up in person to vote that must match the print on record
Clinton enabled voter registration at the DMV where they take photos and thumbprints. You again avoided my questions about online voting. Plenty of ways to secure it. Do you disagree?

Who says its a good idea to do any of those things online?

we have become very reckless with our personal info
Good idea?! What are you talking about? This is reality and in reality all of these things are done online. Things that are much more important than a vote... so it’s good enough to manage ones retirement but not secure enough to handle a vote?? Your logic isn’t making sense

From USATODAY

Government, experts agree: There were no deleted or changed votes, including by Dominion
A national coalition announced Thursday that there is no evidence that any voting software deleted or changed votes in last week's election, per USA TODAY.

In fact, the security group — which includes the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency and the National Association of State Election Directors — described the election as "the most secure in American history."

"There is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised," the coalition concluded.

Sidney Powell, Esq and the President's Dream Legal Team (PDLT) have accused Dominion Voting Systems of engaging in election fraud.

The Fake News Media , aka, the SEE BS Network claims that they "fact checked" and "debunked" the PDLT's allegation.

So WHY has Dominion Voting Systems failed or refused to sue the PDLT for libel or slander , after all , the truth is an absolute defense ?!?!?!?!?!?

iu

Inquiring minds want to know.
And Sydney Powell fucked up royally by confusing Dominion with Smartmatic. :ack-1:

PROBABLE CAUSE THAT ELECTION FRAUD OCCURRED

Clinton enabled voter registration at the DMV where they take photos and thumbprints. You again avoided my questions about online voting. Plenty of ways to secure it. Do you disagree?
There is no system that's 100% foolproof.

Forum List

Back