Tucker Carlson on what Trump must do to win re election

On the other hand, today Tucker Carlson also said......

Tucker Carlson: Republicans think a Trump victory in November is assured. Here's why that's a mistake
Tucker Carlson: Republicans think a Trump victory in November is assured. Here's why that's a mistake

Which I 100% agree with. It is NOT Guaranteed that Donald Trump will be sworn in for a 2nd term.

Every person who sees the disaster the left is creating and doesn't vote (for ANY reason) will help assure that. When Trump loses and we turn hard left, thank the lazy Republican "Good Men", who did nothing.

We are but a fucking hair's width away from a loss of freedom and this Constitutional Republic.....and most are STILL in denial. And NO, your guns won't matter....they will be taken.
Keep fooling yourselves....it worked in Venezuela after all.

Last edited:
On the other hand, today Tucker Carlson also said......

Which I 100% agree with. It is NOT Guaranteed that Donald Trump will be sworn in for a 2nd term.

Every person who sees the disaster the left is creating and doesn't vote (for ANY reason) will help assure that. When Trump loses and we turn hard left, thank the lazy Republican "Good Men", who did nothing.

We are but a fucking hair's width away from a loss of freedom and this Constitutional Republic.....and most are STILL in denial. And NO, your guns won't matter....they will be taken.
Keep fooling yourselves....it worked in Venezuela after all.

It's simple. It's the same mathematical formula he had last time around in 2016. Get enough Independent and Undecided voters in the key 5 or 6 swing states to vote for him to push him over the 270 electoral votes needed. It's not a sure thing this year. While a good economy should just about guarantee him re-election, this is Trump we are talking about. There is a large part of this country that's just sick and tired of him.

The only mess I see right now is the constant and ever expanding disaster that is the Republican party. Completely knuckling under and going all in on Trump because the lot of them are too scared to speak up against this opportunist that hijacked their party. Spinless jellyfish the lot. No honor, no integrity, no credibility. The beginnings of the death of conservatism.

This country has survived both Republican and Democrat presidents and it keeps chugging along..although I'll say took a big step backward in 2016. But in the end, no freedoms will be lost, no guns will be forcibly taken, the sun will still come up. My only hope is that in November, Trump is sent packing and then we can get back to a normal news cycle and scream at each other about policy differences.

Forum List

Back