Tucker Carlson on Trump Prosecutions: ‘You’re Going to Get Violence if You Keep This Sh-t Up’

I think the counter-violence will be much more extreme than the violence, but any rational person can see what’s coming.

see that ^^ right there.....this is exactly what the bribem regime wants and many bribem supporters right here want this too. Let that sink in. This isn't even talking about the violence that WILL come in the event of a Trump presidency..and that will be coming from the democrats and their supporters..as usual.
What are they gonna do, burn down their own Cities? Again??

Y6GHt.gif

Tucker is right. We patriotic American Trump supporters should be ready on a whims notice if they try to steal the election again OR convict Trump in one of these sham lawfare trials preventing him becoming president again.
What did you do last time the election was “stolen”? Nothing. That’s what you’re going to do next time as well.

Tucker is right. We patriotic American Trump supporters should be ready on a whims notice if they try to steal the election again OR convict Trump in one of these sham lawfare trials preventing him becoming president again.

Excerpt from Tucker earlier today:

“If you leave people no alternative, then what do you think is going to happen? I mean, the whole point of electoral democracy is that it’s a pressure relief valve that takes people who are very frustrated with the way things are going and gives them a way to express themselves, have their desires heard and ultimately their will done, to be represented in a peaceful way.”

Carlson added, “You’re rigging the election. And they did that. So, if you keep doing that, and people are like, ‘Wait, I have no economic power. You’ve devalued my currency so it’s like, $11 for a dozen eggs. And my vote doesn’t matter anymore, well then, what do I have? Like, what power do I have?’ And you’re going to get violence if you keep this shit up. That’s just the truth. And I’m very upset about that. I don’t want that to happen. I think the counter-violence will be much more extreme than the violence, but any rational person can see what’s coming. So, they have to stop this. The charges against Trump are not real. They’re not even for serious crimes.”

Tucker Carlson on Trump Prosecutions: 'You’re Going to Get Violence if You Keep This Sh-t Up'
Of course there will, when trump is going to jail, the piece of shit will ask his microbes to kill for him and they will, point being protect your family and friends and be prepared. This post is a Good reminder, once you are forced to pull the trigger to protect yourself , keep on pulling it.

“If you leave people no alternative, then what do you think is going to happen? I mean, the whole point of electoral democracy is that it’s a pressure relief valve that takes people who are very frustrated with the way things are going and gives them a way to express themselves, have their desires heard and ultimately their will done, to be represented in a peaceful way.”

Carlson added, “You’re rigging the election. And they did that. So, if you keep doing that, and people are like, ‘Wait, I have no economic power. You’ve devalued my currency so it’s like, $11 for a dozen eggs. And my vote doesn’t matter anymore, well then, what do I have? Like, what power do I have?’ And you’re going to get violence if you keep this shit up. That’s just the truth. And I’m very upset about that. I don’t want that to happen. I think the counter-violence will be much more extreme than the violence, but any rational person can see what’s coming. So, they have to stop this. The charges against Trump are not real. They’re not even for serious crimes.”

Tucker Carlson on Trump Prosecutions: 'You’re Going to Get Violence if You Keep This Sh-t Up'

You want violence? Ok. I’m ready. Let’s go. Don’t just run your pathetic mouths. Do something. Come on scooter. Let’s go.

old-man-meme-idlememe-300x464.jpg

Don't you think that is part of the plan? Another setup just like J6. Soon as a group of Trump supporters do something stupid, they will try to declare all Trump supporters, the MAGA movement and Trump himself the ringleader of a band of dangerous, extremist domestic terrorists trying to overthrow democracy.
If We Stand Up to Them, They Will Back Down

And that is what a banana republic is.

Thanks for the example Tucker.

Forum List

Back