Tucker Carlson interviews Ice Cube discussing ice cubes refusal to get the vaccine and more.. What do all of the BLM supporters here think about that?

After that sitdown, White House aides went back and forth with Ice Cube over his 13-point blueprint — parts of which they agreed with, others they did not. But a few weeks later, when Trump released his own proposal to boost African Americans, it included Ice Cube’s biggest ask: a $500 billion capital infusion into the Black community.

And it never happened.
Correct.

Huge masses of Americans admire Tucker Carlson… his videos on Twitter continue to explode in views… Tucker’s interview with Andrew Tate was the most watched interview in all of human history. And already the ice cube interview has gotten over 10 million views on twitter. That doesn’t even count the clips on YouTube which gain millions of views. People hate this on the main stream media and a small portion of the left-wing and the neocons also do not like Tucker Carlson for his views on the Russia Ukraine war, the Covid vaccine, race relations among other things..

Ice cube informed us that he was not allowed to go onto the view, or Oprah Winfrey because of his political beliefs.

Ice cubes is taking some flack for doing the interview with Tucker Carlson. Cube criticize is the NBA and BLM in the interview.

Ice cube has not received the Covid vaccine … he’s taking a lot of criticism from that from the far left wingers. Cube gave up $9 million for a movie role because of this by the way.

The Democrats are really hurting these days. "People are waking up" is overused but...it's true

OK brother I’m on your side man and I want to have good conversations because I think your cool

I think ice cubes music is pretty good I might that song ….

I thought that boys in the hood was a very well-made movie.

Joe Biden has not met with ice cube as president. if you watch the interview with Tucker, Carlson ice cube, basically got to meet with some low-level Biden guy and that’s it. On the other hand, ice cube did meet with Donald Trump and worked together with him on various things.

2020 ELECTIONS

The inside story of how Ice Cube joined forces with Donald Trump​

An unlikely partnership on a plan to lift Black Americans economically was months in the making.

There’s some things I might disagree with politically, and with ice cube. There’s other things I might agree on.

90s rap/hip hop was the best rap/hip hop

It all started to go south about, idk, mid-2000s

This is a good song. Of course, it's rap so, language, yadda yadda

Huge masses of Americans admire Tucker Carlson… his videos on Twitter continue to explode in views… Tucker’s interview with Andrew Tate was the most watched interview in all of human history. And already the ice cube interview has gotten over 10 million views on twitter. That doesn’t even count the clips on YouTube which gain millions of views. People hate this on the main stream media and a small portion of the left-wing and the neocons also do not like Tucker Carlson for his views on the Russia Ukraine war, the Covid vaccine, race relations among other things..

Ice cube informed us that he was not allowed to go onto the view, or Oprah Winfrey because of his political beliefs.

Ice cubes is taking some flack for doing the interview with Tucker Carlson. Cube criticize is the NBA and BLM in the interview.

Ice cube has not received the Covid vaccine … he’s taking a lot of criticism from that from the far left wingers. Cube gave up $9 million for a movie role because of this by the way.

I took the vaccine and am just fine.

OBTW FDR, A black woman made the vaccine.

How do you KKK supporters feel about that.

I took the vaccine and am just fine.

OBTW FDR, A black woman made the vaccine.

How do you KKK supporters feel about that.

Here is another example of what I pointed out earlier. If you didn't support the forced vaccines you are a KKK supporter?

Now as an example of throwing the OP's argument back at him in kind, it does work.

So from this point on every time one of these racists try using a singular black person as if what they say represent all blacks, I am going to post a racist white person and declare that person represents all whites. Then as long as all blacks are lumped in as BLM supporters I will refer to republican whites as KKK supporters.

Last edited:
Tucker didn't ask about this.

I'm addressing the question posted.

What did I not cover? Please be specific. I do not have to watch the video to address the question posed.
Your post 8 had nothing to do with this topic. Your mind is a flight risk. Nobody knows where it will go next.

Your post 8 had nothing to do with this topic. Your mind is a flight risk. Nobody knows where it will go next.

Tucker Carlson interviews Ice Cube discussing ice cubes refusal to get the vaccine and more.. What do all of the BLM supporters here think about that?​

I directly answered that question. Are you saying the topic is actually about something else?

After that sitdown, White House aides went back and forth with Ice Cube over his 13-point blueprint — parts of which they agreed with, others they did not. But a few weeks later, when Trump released his own proposal to boost African Americans, it included Ice Cube’s biggest ask: a $500 billion capital infusion into the Black community.

And it never happened.
In case you don't know, congress has the power of the purse and they weren't about to allow Trump to make Black lives better via school choice, empowerment zones and employment opportunities. It was the same kind of stonewalling they gave to Trump's initiatives to lower drug prices, secure our border and bring production back to America. Trump was a star in spite of the obstructionist congress, deep state bureaucrats and biased media that fought him endlessly.

In case you don't know, congress has the power of the purse and they weren't about to allow Trump to make Black lives better via school choice, empowerment zones and employment opportunities. It was the same kind of stonewalling they gave to Trump's initiatives to lower drug prices, secure our border and bring production back to America. Trump was a star in spite of the obstructionist congress, deep state bureaucrats and biased media that fought him endlessly.

It's easy to tell someone you support something that you know is never going to happen.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Uncle Tom calling in 3...2..1..
You guys just don't get it. And you won't.

So from thisc point on every time one of these racists try using a singular black person as if what they say represeent all blacks, I am going to post a racist white person and declare that person represents all whites. Then as long as all blacks are lumped in as BLM supporters I will refer republican whites as KKK supporters.
You do that anyway, idiot!!!

Greg

Trump wasn't doing those things and he wasn't going to do them. He had no intention of making anything better for blacks. He had a republican majority in his first 2 years and only signed on to ICE Cubes plan because he thought he would get black votes.

1.2 million people dead and you keep going....

History is not going to kind to idiots like you...

Anyway to Ice Cube's comments, it shows that the GOP/Trumpers haven't got an exclusive right to stupid.. Ice Cube can have an opinion and that opinion can be based on misinformation...
Well, many of those folks who died had other issues.

Talk about my uncle, who two weeks after he took the Covid vaccine was on a trach. He couldn’t even breathe on his own. Every day before he took that vaccine he felt incredible. The guy had to relearn how to walk he was in the hospital and he’s one of the one percentars who came back.

Forum List

Back