Tucker Carlson fuels the Maga mindset with fawning trip to authoritarian Hungary

You agree with Orban and Tucker. I get it.

Tough shit. You're not going to get what you want.
Are you sure you “want” what you think you want?
Do you ever wonder why whites NEVER migrate to dark nations? Are you sure you should celebrate the darkening of America?
Have you ever been to a predominantly dark community, city or state in America...do you wonder why they are ALL dirty, dangerous, disgusting chaotic shitholes?
225A41D2-3D83-441E-AA43-DBC07FA16674.jpeg

Last edited:
This comes as no surprise, of course – conservativism is fundamentally authoritarian, anti-democratic, and nativist.

First Putin and now Orban, we see American conservatives favoring foreign despots and dictators over that of their own president.

And another leftard lemming chimes in support, and still none of you do anything to actually support the claim of the OP.

Stupid leftard assholes.

Are you sure you “want” what you think you want?
Do you ever wonder why whites NEVER migrate to dark nations? Are you sure you should celebrate the darkening of America?
Have you ever been to predominantly dark community, city or state in America...do you wonder why they are ALL dirty, dangerous, disgusting chaotic shitholes?
Could you make one statement that encapsulates the 8,000 paranoid, angry, race-based threads you've started?

Just make one single point, and then we can move on. Thanks in advance.

Could you make one statement that encapsulates the 8,000 paranoid, angry, race-based threads you've started?

Can you support the op's claim? Cause no one else has.

“Tucker is using the massive platform that he has at his disposal, via Rupert Murdoch, to legitimise authoritarianism,” said Kurt Bardella, an adviser to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. “It’s not speculation. The Republican party has made it very clear that their agenda is to institute an autocratic style of governance to the point where they are willing to throw out democracy when elections don’t go their way.”

Its great that the idiot got to go to Hungary and it gives us a clear idea of the rights vision for a white America..

“It is really is an ethnic religious nationalism that we’re seeing here. The enemies are people who have darker skin and are not Christian. You see a lot of anti-Islamic sentiment there and a lot of closing of borders. Tucker Carlson picked up talking points right out of the KKK [Ku Klux Klan] handbook talking about white replacement.”

What is also great is that the majority of Americans reject this soiled vision. Four years of trump have led to this.
Why is being authoritarian a bad thing when it come to protecting our borders? It is the government's duty to protect the border nothing wrong with that unless you are for open borders

Why is being authoritarian a bad thing when it come to protecting our borders? It is the government's duty to protect the border nothing wrong with that unless you are for open borders

They haven't supported ANY of their claims. Authoritarian in the context means, "leftard assholes dont' like them".

This comes as no surprise, of course – conservativism is fundamentally authoritarian, anti-democratic, and nativist.

First Putin and now Orban, we see American conservatives favoring foreign despots and dictators over that of their own president.
After that rant against conservatives you still have not revealed why its necessary for native Hungarians to mix with africans and muslims

Mac1958 cant tell us why and now apparently neither can you

I’ve made the same point over and over again...a thousand
times before...you simply can’t refute it or give a logical explaination....Answer this question:
Can you show us the data that proves America improves and is enhanced for the core people as the ethnic demography changes in America?
If you can‘t are you sure you should support or celebrate said change in demography?
This isn’t all that trivial.

I’ve made the same point over and over again...a thousand
times before...you simply can’t refute it or give a logical explaination....Answer this question:
Can you show us the data that proves America improves and is enhanced for the core people as the ethnic demography changes in America?
If you can‘t are you sure you should support or celebrate said change in demography?
This isn’t all that trivial.
Another question.

What is the point that you've made a thousand times before?

Just let it out.

Another question.

What is the point that you've made a thousand times before?

Just let it out.
Haha...lI’ll play along, I love splitting hairs.
Based on the data, there are no logical reasons for core Americans to be supportive of a change in demographics in America...NONE...ZERO!
You do because you’re brown and it FEELZ so good....no other reason whatsoever.

Haha...lI’ll play along, I love splitting hairs.
Based on the data, there are no logical reasons for core Americans to be supportive of a change in demographics in America...NONE...ZERO!
You do because you’re brown and it FEELZ so good....no other reason whatsoever.
What is the nature of this demographic change, as you see it?

There is nothing in your post, to support your claim. Are you retarded or just utterly unable to support it, because it is completely false?

You have THREE choices. Admit you are retarded. Admit you are wrong. Or post something to support your flame bait title.

You faggot.
He is a troll.

Trolls are created when children receive no praise from their parents for anything positive, and so turn to acting out in order to receive any attention ar all. This establishes a pattern carried into later life when they provoke others intentionally so as to guarantee attention rather than risk not being noticed by others.

He knows full-well there is no logical or rational answer to give... Mac1958 like Slade3200 and the other emotional FEELZ folks here know they have to sell you on a FEELING they have because they have nothing else.
I’ve got logic and reason and truth and honor on my side. I’m not trying to sell anything either. Just stating my case and calling out the hate and lies with your arguments

I’ve got logic and reason and truth and honor on my side. I’m not trying to sell anything either. Just stating my case and calling out the hate and lies with your arguments

Can you support the claim of "authoritarian" at least? Cause so far, all you people have done is make unsupported assertions.

These profoundly ignorant idiots try to claim they are liberal while encouraging the spread of a quasi-religious totalitarian idelogy dedicated to wiping liberal values from the face of the Earth forever.

Forum List

Back