Tucker Carlson: Capital Police Chief told him J6 was full of federal agents

Really? It took him hours to come up with that lame tweet?

I wonder why he never said STOP!

Go HOME!
Because in America, the population is allowed to voice their grievances, and they are allowed to assemble. It's called "liberty" under the Constitution. The people present had a right to protest and to voice their concerns. It's one of the great things about our dying Republic.

Because in America, the population is allowed to voice their grievances, and they are allowed to assemble. It's called "liberty" under the Constitution. The people present had a right to protest and to voice their concerns. It's one of the great things about our dying Republic.
So Trump watched rioters use their “liberty” to attack cops and smash their way into the Capitol with the express intention of stopping the government from fulfilling theirConstitutional obligations ….

You have a strange ( Trumpian) concept of liberty

In this clip in the linked article, Tucker Carlson expresses that the Capital Police Chief told him that J6 was full of federal agents. He was taken off the air at Fox before he could air that interview.

Even though this is reported in a "Newsweek" article, I bet 99% of the leftists MSM will ignore just as the J6 suppressed and prohibited any information like this in their investigation.

Hearsay.

So Trump watched rioters use their “liberty” to attack cops and smash their way into the Capitol with the express intention of stopping the government from fulfilling theirConstitutional obligations ….

You have a strange ( Trumpian) concept of liberty
He told them to be peaceful. He wasn't there to hold their hand. You, me, and the whole world have the freedom to make poor decisions. If a handful of idiots listened to Ray Epps (that FBI asset) and got rowdy, then that's on them ... not Trump.

None feared for their lives? Not the cops who were dragged into the crowd and beaten with poles?

The ones crushed in doorways?

The 140 who weee injured?

You have never proven a word of any of this and never will.

But if you're not too lazy, feel free to try.

You have never proven a word of any of this and never will.

But if you're not too lazy, feel free to try.

You need proof that 140 cops were injured and dozens hospitalized?

That a cop was crushed in a doorway screaming for his life?

That a cop was pulled into the crowd and beaten with poles?

That the mob smashed their way into the Capitol?

Really?

He told them to be peaceful. He wasn't there to hold their hand. You, me, and the whole world have the freedom to make poor decisions. If a handful of idiots listened to Ray Epps (that FBI asset) and got rowdy, then that's on them ... not Trump.
He told them well over a dozen times to go there and FIGHT.

He told them “the rules were changed”

Once in an hour in a half he said “be peaceful…. Wink wink “

You need proof that 140 cops were injured and dozens hospitalized?

That a cop was crushed in a doorway screaming for his life?

That a cop was pulled into the crowd and beaten with poles?

That the mob smashed their way into the Capitol?

Really?

Yes.

He told them well over a dozen times to go there and FIGHT.

He told them “the rules were changed”

Once in an hour in a half he said “be peaceful…. Wink wink “

Show us the video. I've got to see the "wink, wink" part with my own eyes. I don't remember that.

Once the protest was declared a riot, they lost their right to remain assembled there in that place.

It was declared a riot quite quickly because it became a riot quite quickly.

Once the protest was declared a riot, they lost their right to remain assembled there in that place.

It was declared a riot quite quickly because it became a riot quite quickly.
Once they breached that first police barricade that lost that

Prove that they didn't leave when the protest was supposedly "declared a riot".

Just one little piece of video.

And we don't accept "everybody knows it" as proof.

Forum List

Back