Tucker Carlson: Capital Police Chief told him J6 was full of federal agents

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
In this clip in the linked article, Tucker Carlson expresses that the Capital Police Chief told him that J6 was full of federal agents. He was taken off the air at Fox before he could air that interview.

Even though this is reported in a "Newsweek" article, I bet 99% of the leftists MSM will ignore just as the J6 suppressed and prohibited any information like this in their investigation.

In this clip in the linked article, Tucker Carlson expresses that the Capital Police Chief told him that J6 was full of federal agents. He was taken off the air at Fox before he could air that interview.

Even though this is reported in a "Newsweek" article, I bet 99% of the leftists MSM will ignore just as the J6 suppressed and prohibited any information like this in their investigation.

I'm sure you believe Tucker Carlson and his lies. Even Geraldo says Tucker is a liar.

But...but... J6 was just some tourists having a good time. Didn't Tucker claim that the " rioters “were orderly and meek” sightseers..."?

Now it is Federal agents? The poor guy's story keeps changing. And retards wonder why no one takes them seriously.

And you're gullible enough to believe it.

But...but... J6 was just some tourists having a good time. Didn't Tucker claim that the " rioters “were orderly and meek” sightseers..."?

Now it is Federal agents? The poor guy's story keeps changing. And retards wonder why no one takes them seriously.
No he didn't say that. He did say the vast majority of J6 attendees committed no violence, intended to break no laws. Which is 100% accurate. And he has not changed his story.

I believe the interview was quite convincing and it's fairly obvious so far in the thread that Democrat devotees have predictable turtled on it..
It's what happens these days. The MSM is so in bed with the left and Democrats that it no longer reports much of ANYTHING that doesn't fit with the narrative they promote, however dishonest that narrative often is.

That is what I most fear for our country. Because we no longer have a free and independent press, far too many Americans are not provided with information to be sufficiently informed and therefore are far too easy for the left to fool and manipulate with disinformation. And that does not bode well for our representative democratic republic.

Oh boy, more lost evidence and then there’s those darn missing whistleblowers! Is this an episode of Keystone Kops?

It's what happens these days. The MSM is so in bed with the left and Democrats that it no longer reports much of ANYTHING that doesn't fit with the narrative they promote, however dishonest that narrative often is.

That is what I most fear for our country. Because we no longer have a free and independent press, far too many Americans are not provided with information to be sufficiently informed and therefore are far too easy for the left to fool and manipulate with disinformation. And that does not bode well for our representative democratic republic.
Truth to many Democrats, especially on the USMB is a lie undiscovered, they refuse to seek the truth which reveilles them as pathetic or simply laughable dupes.

I used to bug me but now I just laugh.

Forum List

Back