Tucker Carlson attacking mask wearers....

You people hate masks but you want everyone to forget about January 6th.....you have a warped sense of freedom.
What do masks have to do with protesting a stolen election? You forget to mention all the destruction and theft and murder from your thug Dim ilk in the summer burning cities. THAT is your warped sense of whatever, I guess that massive criminal behavior is okay for you, peaceful flagwaving protests are not. Right looneytunes?

The false equivalency rears its ugly head again. And your Rump Riot was NOT peaceful. Your clowns used their flags to beat the fuck out of Cap Cops. Sad

Tucker is often over the top, but I do agree with his point about masks. I haven't been one to wear a mask outside unless it was because I was walking from my car to go inside some establishment that required wearing a mask.
What did he say that was over the top??

If he believes what he says and we all know that Tucker only tells the truth -- why is it being characterized as over the top??
I would say confronting people in public that have children wearing masks is a bit over the top. I am not going to go around accusing people I see in public of child abuse because I see their children wearing masks.
But if it is child abuse, why wouldn't you intervene to stop it??

Are you aware of the connections between children wearing masks and pedophilia and child sex trafficking?? If you aren't aware, I am sure I can make up something right quick

Bottom line is...if you don't call police on parents; you are endorsing child abuse
If you are going to troll, go to the lake.

I don't know what it is behind this mask insanity. Some say it's government exercising 'control,' others really believe they help, but the fact of the matter is, they are doing NOTHING to protect you from a VIRUS, and if anything, they're HARMFUL because of the amount of carbon dioxide one breathes, and how much BACTERIA there is growing on them from being so warm and moist and people touching them all the time. People are getting everything from sore spots behind their ears to face rashes to bacterial lung infections, all for nothing. Time to take them off and tell those pushing this asinine crap to go pound sand. Burn the damn things. You honestly just look like an idiot wearing them. And if you're in your car alone, or outside alone, and you're wearing a mask, you're just a special kind of STUPID.

mask-crap.jpg

mask.jpg
They wear those suits in any dust, germ and bacteria free environment including the making of microchips...
move to Florida! The rules here are super lax! No pressure to wear a mask or get poked with a needle! It's the closest state to normal you will find. I agree with the above that people wearing masks look utterly ridiculous. Especially those wearing them in their car or outside by themselves. Take a look back at UFC 261 last weekend in Jacksonville. 15,000+ fans in an indoor arena without masks, shoulder-to-shoulder, and there have been NO consequences. What does that tell you?
The Wisconsin legislature slapped down our little cheated into office demtrash rat faced gov and his on and on mask mandates as an abuse of power that he doesn't have. I don't wear a mask anywhere. Haven't since this entire plandemic started.
Ditto here. Only when forced to in a doctor's office. Other that...NEVER!
Why would you let doctors oppress your liberty and freedom?
Well truth is, I go to a chiropractor on a regular basis and they don't require a mask or anything else. The dentist I now see does not require it either just takes my temperature when I go in (which is also a joke), and I have to have an eye exam coming up so must wear it then. But these are the ONLY circumstances when I'll put on a face covering and not a MASK. The face covering is basically a bandana. But believe you me, I'm not bying into this bullshit or buying it. ALL other times no matter where I go it is maskless including my office.
In other words, none of the doctors you go to require a mask -- even tho you said you wear a mask when you go to the doctor....cool
You live in Alabama? I would not go to a Dr that does not require masks in the office.

I don't know what it is behind this mask insanity. Some say it's government exercising 'control,' others really believe they help, but the fact of the matter is, they are doing NOTHING to protect you from a VIRUS, and if anything, they're HARMFUL because of the amount of carbon dioxide one breathes, and how much BACTERIA there is growing on them from being so warm and moist and people touching them all the time. People are getting everything from sore spots behind their ears to face rashes to bacterial lung infections, all for nothing. Time to take them off and tell those pushing this asinine crap to go pound sand. Burn the damn things. You honestly just look like an idiot wearing them. And if you're in your car alone, or outside alone, and you're wearing a mask, you're just a special kind of STUPID.

mask-crap.jpg

mask.jpg
They wear those suits in any dust, germ and bacteria free environment including the making of microchips...
move to Florida! The rules here are super lax! No pressure to wear a mask or get poked with a needle! It's the closest state to normal you will find. I agree with the above that people wearing masks look utterly ridiculous. Especially those wearing them in their car or outside by themselves. Take a look back at UFC 261 last weekend in Jacksonville. 15,000+ fans in an indoor arena without masks, shoulder-to-shoulder, and there have been NO consequences. What does that tell you?
The Wisconsin legislature slapped down our little cheated into office demtrash rat faced gov and his on and on mask mandates as an abuse of power that he doesn't have. I don't wear a mask anywhere. Haven't since this entire plandemic started.
Well truth is, I go to a chiropractor on a regular basis and they don't require a mask or anything else. The dentist I now see does not require it either just takes my temperature when I go in (which is also a joke), and I have to have an eye exam coming up so must wear it then. But these are the ONLY circumstances when I'll put on a face covering and not a MASK. The face covering is basically a bandana. But believe you me, I'm not bying into this bullshit or buying it. ALL other times no matter where I go it is maskless including my office.
In other words, none of the doctors you go to require a mask -- even tho you said you wear a mask when you go to the doctor....cool
You live in Alabama? I would not go to a Dr that does not require masks in the office.
Wow, how does that doc check your throat then? Oh, you take the mask off for that......so the useless facediaper becomes even more useless.

mask-crap.jpg

mask.jpg
Wow, how does that doc check your throat then? Oh, you take the mask off for that......so the useless facediaper becomes even more useless.
During the heat of the pandemic, my doctor and all other doctors in the same practice with her, required a mask, checked your temperature outside of the practice, asked questions on whether you left the state, then sent you back to wait in your car, until they came and got you, and walked you directly to the doctor's office. In the room, my doctor had a plexiglass cage set up, for her to be behind... When she came in to the room, she had an N95 mask on and a plexiglass shield over her face, and went directly in to the plexiglass sectioned area and talked to you from there....

She checked my throat, through the plexiglass wall with her flashlight.....And the moles I was concerned with as well....she checked them, through her plexiglass shielded room and still with her other masks on.

Maine was extra careful and judiciously following the cdc guides during the peaked spread periods... And our low deaths from covid in this state, shows how well it worked.

Last edited:
Masks are a controversial topic of public import.
Public health measure. Nothing controversial about it unless you're a conservitard brainwashing victim.

If you truly believe that these masks, and the mandates to wear, them, have anything to do with public health, then I think it is very clear who is the brainwashing victim, here.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH PUBLIC HEALTH!

It's a way for corrupt, power-crazed criminals who infest public office, to exercise power an control over us. If you're too damn stupid to see that, then there is no basis for any sane, intelligent person to try to have any conversation with you on any subject. You're exactly the sort of ignorant, gullible, compliant sheep over which these tyrants love to rule.

Last edited:

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson has urged his viewers to oppose the outdoor wearing of face masks by children as child abuse. He told viewers to call the police or Child Protective Services if they see a masked child outdoors. Commenting on this, Carlson said: "Your response when you see children wearing masks as they play should be no different from your response to seeing someone beat a kid at Walmart. Call the police. Immediately contact Child Protective Services. Keep calling until someone arrives. What you're looking at is abuse it's child abuse and you are morally obligated to attempt to prevent it."

Cucker is spot on here -- there is absolutely no reason for anyone to wear a mask, let alone a child and especially for that child to be forced to wear that mask outdoors. That is nothing but straight up child abuse and cops should be called immediately.

If you see a kid at a grocery store and their demonic parents are forcing them to wear a mask; if you don't intervene and stop it; you are basically endorsing child abuse. It is no different from seeing someone beat a child in public and you doing nothing. Also, if you are afraid to intervene because of fear of what the parent would do (especially if they are darkies) -- just tell the police that you believe they have drugs or threatening people with a gun; that way you can ensure police will be quicker to use deadly force in order to protect the child.
Telling the truth about maskurbators isn't "attacking" them.

Masks are a controversial topic of public import.
Public health measure. Nothing controversial about it unless you're a conservitard brainwashing victim.

If you truly believe that these masks, and the mandates to ear, them, have anything to do with public health, then I think it is very clear who is the brainwashing victim, here.

It's a way for corrupt, power-crazed criminals who infest public office, to exercise power an control over us. If you're too damn stupid to see that, then there is no basis for any sane, intelligent person to try to have any conversation with you on any subject. You're exactly the sort of ignorant, gullible, compliant sheep over which these tyrants love to rule.
ConformAndObey650pw.jpg

Take a look back at UFC 261 last weekend in Jacksonville. 15,000+ fans in an indoor arena without masks, shoulder-to-shoulder, and there have been NO consequences.
That there will be consequences, and you deny it? OK.

The consequences will be that as people defy these absurd restrictions, and don't get sick and die as you cowardly sheep have been saying we will, that the criminal tyrants whose side you take over that of actual human beings will lose their power over us.

I can see why a mindless sheep, who kisses the asses of tyrants and criminals, might be afraid of these consequences; but for actual human beings, these consequences are a good thing, and we welcome them.

mask-crap.jpg

mask.jpg

No they don't, dipshit. Those are positive pressure suits. In cleanrooms, they wear regular hazmat suits with no pressure compensation.

It's a way for corrupt, power-crazed criminals who infest public office, to exercise power an control over us. If you're too damn stupid to see that, then there is no basis for any sane, intelligent person to try to have any conversation with you on any subject.
You sound like an agent of Vladimir Putin trying to undermine America, and take down the west from the inside.

You sound like an agent of Vladimir Putin trying to undermine America, and take down the west from the inside.

Says someone form the side that deliberately and maliciously sabotaged the economies of many states in this nation, using the absurd #CoronaHoax2020 as an excuse; and which also stripped Americans of many of our essential Constitutional freedoms, on the same excuse; and who openly defends these corrupt acts.

Now which side is it, that is trying to destroy this nation from within? It sure as Hell isn't me nor anyone with whom I align.

Says someone form the side that deliberately and maliciously sabotaged the economies of many states in this nation, using the absurd #CoronaHoax2020 as an excuse; and which also stripped Americans of many of our essential Constitutional freedoms, on the same excuse; and who openly defends these corrupt acts.
Have you seen what's happening in India and Brazil?

Forum List

Back