Tucker Carlson attacking mask wearers....

I don't know what it is behind this mask insanity. Some say it's government exercising 'control,' others really believe they help, but the fact of the matter is, they are doing NOTHING to protect you from a VIRUS, and if anything, they're HARMFUL because of the amount of carbon dioxide one breathes, and how much BACTERIA there is growing on them from being so warm and moist and people touching them all the time. People are getting everything from sore spots behind their ears to face rashes to bacterial lung infections, all for nothing. Time to take them off and tell those pushing this asinine crap to go pound sand. Burn the damn things. You honestly just look like an idiot wearing them. And if you're in your car alone, or outside alone, and you're wearing a mask, you're just a special kind of STUPID.

mask-crap.jpg

mask.jpg
They wear those suits in any dust, germ and bacteria free environment including the making of microchips...
move to Florida! The rules here are super lax! No pressure to wear a mask or get poked with a needle! It's the closest state to normal you will find. I agree with the above that people wearing masks look utterly ridiculous. Especially those wearing them in their car or outside by themselves. Take a look back at UFC 261 last weekend in Jacksonville. 15,000+ fans in an indoor arena without masks, shoulder-to-shoulder, and there have been NO consequences. What does that tell you?
The Wisconsin legislature slapped down our little cheated into office demtrash rat faced gov and his on and on mask mandates as an abuse of power that he doesn't have. I don't wear a mask anywhere. Haven't since this entire plandemic started.
Ditto here. Only when forced to in a doctor's office. Other that...NEVER!
Why would you let doctors oppress your liberty and freedom?

He is an Idiot. He is nothing more than a giant mouth trying to.get rich by saying outrageous things....along the lines of Hannity and Limbaugh.
Why? Because he calls out lemmings wearing worthless facediapers? Somebody has to speak the truth in the media.

He is an Idiot. He is nothing more than a giant mouth trying to.get rich by saying outrageous things....along the lines of Hannity and Limbaugh.
Why? Because he calls out lemmings wearing worthless facediapers? Somebody has to speak the truth in the media.

I can appreciate the fact that this is a controversial statement and libs vehemently disagree with it.

But what I don't really get is how libs want to silence anyone who utters or would even think such a thing that violates Lib Orthodoxy.

To me that's unamerican.

If any liberal is a devotee of masks and would never think of leaving their domicile without being triple-masked, that's their own affair and I could give a shit less. However, libs don't abide by the same kind of "live and let live" motto.

I don't know what it is behind this mask insanity. Some say it's government exercising 'control,' others really believe they help, but the fact of the matter is, they are doing NOTHING to protect you from a VIRUS, and if anything, they're HARMFUL because of the amount of carbon dioxide one breathes, and how much BACTERIA there is growing on them from being so warm and moist and people touching them all the time. People are getting everything from sore spots behind their ears to face rashes to bacterial lung infections, all for nothing. Time to take them off and tell those pushing this asinine crap to go pound sand. Burn the damn things. You honestly just look like an idiot wearing them. And if you're in your car alone, or outside alone, and you're wearing a mask, you're just a special kind of STUPID.

mask-crap.jpg

mask.jpg
They wear those suits in any dust, germ and bacteria free environment including the making of microchips...
move to Florida! The rules here are super lax! No pressure to wear a mask or get poked with a needle! It's the closest state to normal you will find. I agree with the above that people wearing masks look utterly ridiculous. Especially those wearing them in their car or outside by themselves. Take a look back at UFC 261 last weekend in Jacksonville. 15,000+ fans in an indoor arena without masks, shoulder-to-shoulder, and there have been NO consequences. What does that tell you?
The Wisconsin legislature slapped down our little cheated into office demtrash rat faced gov and his on and on mask mandates as an abuse of power that he doesn't have. I don't wear a mask anywhere. Haven't since this entire plandemic started.
Ditto here. Only when forced to in a doctor's office. Other that...NEVER!
Why would you let doctors oppress your liberty and freedom?
Well truth is, I go to a chiropractor on a regular basis and they don't require a mask or anything else. The dentist I now see does not require it either just takes my temperature when I go in (which is also a joke), and I have to have an eye exam coming up so must wear it then. But these are the ONLY circumstances when I'll put on a face covering and not a MASK. The face covering is basically a bandana. But believe you me, I'm not bying into this bullshit or buying it. ALL other times no matter where I go it is maskless including my office.

I can appreciate the fact that this is a controversial statement and libs vehemently disagree with it.

But what I don't really get is how libs want to silence anyone who utters or would even think such a thing that violates Lib Orthodoxy.

To me that's unamerican.

If any liberal is a devotee of masks and would never think of leaving their domicile without being triple-masked, that's their own affair and I could give a shit less. However, libs don't abide by the same kind of "live and let live" motto.
Of course not....the entire purpose of masking is control of the masses, not protecting anyone or anything from a virus. Of course they wouldn't tolerate dissention

To me that's unamerican.

This is why freedom loving Americans hate the left.

You people hate masks but you want everyone to forget about January 6th.....you have a warped sense of freedom.
What do masks have to do with protesting a stolen election? You forget to mention all the destruction and theft and murder from your thug Dim ilk in the summer burning cities. THAT is your warped sense of whatever, I guess that massive criminal behavior is okay for you, peaceful flagwaving protests are not. Right looneytunes?

You people hate masks but you want everyone to forget about January 6th.....you have a warped sense of freedom.

January 6th wasn't an important event. Just a little bit of a melee, that was mostly peaceful and the participants were all unarmed.

And although an unarmed broad was murdered during the protest, no cities have been burned down..

His fans will be along any second to defend him and call you names.

Tucker Carlson is a Dick - (tiny one at that ;-)

_eVbTdH7enFUkE4-Zy8s8sAzDVAVG-aKPV7IhPXts8GS2V08hTLDrYEKPSF3g88sOaIF_VpdGfhyWuFQhn0CJ4u_sd2fhcyostk8yMFWKR6QigLaWpIgk1htjxJt2B4
wow liberals are following the script... Try changing the subject, if that fails attack the messenger.
trymp humpers are all for freedom but are guick to defend an insurrection that threatened our freedom and Constitution....then they want to forget about it...."no big deal"

Masks are a controversial topic of public import.
Public health measure. Nothing controversial about it unless you're a conservitard brainwashing victim.
Only hypochondriacs and Michael Jackson wanna-be's want to wear a mask. If someone is not wearing a mask why do you confront them instead of avoiding them? Must not be for your safety, you are just pissed they are not obeying your selected not elect Biden

Forum List

Back