Tua Tagovailoa & the 3-0 Dolphins have beaten Josh Allen, Lamar Jackson & Bill Belichick

i'm not impressed. after they win 5 or 6 Super Bowls, get back to me

I guess Dan Marino was unimpressive to you?

There are two teams who are 3-0. Both have a former Alabama QB. Both QBs were overlooked or not expected to succeed. Both are racking up passing yards.

And both that former Alabama receivers that are loading up. The Eagle have Jalen Hurts and Jalen Waddle. The Dolphins have Tua and Devonta "Slim Reaper" Smith.

Barring injury, it could be a fun season.

the last one on the list is unimpressive sense it is being proved it was shady brady that carried him to all those superbowls and the fact he had to cheat to achieve greatness tainting a great sport.

I guess Dan Marino was unimpressive to you?

There are two teams who are 3-0. Both have a former Alabama QB. Both QBs were overlooked or not expected to succeed. Both are racking up passing yards.

And both that former Alabama receivers that are loading up. The Eagle have Jalen Hurts and Jalen Waddle. The Dolphins have Tua and Devonta "Slim Reaper" Smith.

Barring injury, it could be a fun season.
It may change with paying college kids coming. But NFL teams who did not give any SEC players an extra look in a position targeted hurt themselves in recent years. They seem to be more NFL ready also.

It may change with paying college kids coming. But NFL teams who did not give any SEC players an extra look in a position targeted hurt themselves in recent years. They seem to be more NFL ready also.

Several Alabama players have said that the NFL prep and practice is easier than with Coach Saban. And the coaches have said that Alabama players (and SEC players) are often better prepared.

This is also odd to me, because the SEC has such a record of national championships and rankings.

Forum List

Back