try not to spend your time and effort aimlessly here...

AlexandrosTsolis

Feb 1, 2022
Try not to spend your time and effort reading and replying if over and over you don't understand, but let's start...

PROLOGUE -What are we talking about here?
When people trade with one another,
In general they do “I do this for you, you do that for me”,
And specifically whatever “this” and “that” is for the specific occasion and instance, so now…
Player do you know what money does…
Money doesn’t do what those who have money say…
Money reduces the time and effort to trade…
Or we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...
Have you ever really thought of that?

Main Text - Why...no I don't get it...
Generally explained…
Imagine you do the same thing with the same amount of money twice from its beginning until its end , but one of the times that it takes you more time and effort.
Would you choose again and again to do it when it takes you more time and effort to do it with the same amount of money, doing the same thing?

First example
Imagine you order take away from the same place many times, and lately it takes longer and longer for the food to arrive, and the food may start getting a bit cold…and it doesn’t seem to be getting better in the future, but the prices don’t change…
…do you start getting a feeling this might be a waste of your time and effort or not?

Second example
When you are talking to people who over and over don't understand what you are saying but over and over keep talking to you and not do something else, do these people over and over make sense? ..and...
...does it make common sense for people to spend time and effort over and over, with people who increase the time and effort that we have to spend to trade with one another, over...and over...and over...or...
...do people who increase the time and effort that we have to spend to trade with one another over and over, over and over waste our time and effort, and we have to ignore them, or we have to deal with them, so that we don't have to spend over and over more time and effort to have fun together?

Epilogue - How do you know?
Money reduces the time and effort spend to trade or
try telling anything else to a woman when you give her money, and the way that you do it...
...increases visibly for her the time and effort she has to spend to have fun, as then sad joker...
...you don't seem to know what money does for her.
Get it sad jokers?

Here's what the problem with money is.

Try not to spend your time and effort reading and replying if over and over you don't understand, but let's start...

And specifically whatever “this” and “that” is for the specific occasion and instance, so now…
Or we are stuck with idiots wasting our time and effort, with their endless money stories...

Generally explained…
Imagine you do the same thing with the same amount of money twice from its beginning until its end , but one of the times that it takes you more time and effort.
Would you choose again and again to do it when it takes you more time and effort to do it with the same amount of money, doing the same thing?

First example
Imagine you order take away from the same place many times, and lately it takes longer and longer for the food to arrive, and the food may start getting a bit cold…and it doesn’t seem to be getting better in the future, but the prices don’t change…
…do you start getting a feeling this might be a waste of your time and effort or not?

Second example
When you are talking to people who over and over don't understand what you are saying but over and over keep talking to you and not do something else, do these people over and over make sense? ..and...
...does it make common sense for people to spend time and effort over and over, with people who increase the time and effort that we have to spend to trade with one another, over...and over...and over...or...
...do people who increase the time and effort that we have to spend to trade with one another over and over, over and over waste our time and effort, and we have to ignore them, or we have to deal with them, so that we don't have to spend over and over more time and effort to have fun together?

try telling anything else to a woman when you give her money, and the way that you do it...
...increases visibly for her the time and effort she has to spend to have fun, as then sad joker...
Get it sad jokers?

You have a lot of time on your hands, don't you?

Generally explained…

First example

Second example

Get it sad jokers?

I should have taken your advice and not wasted my time and effort here. Bye.

I should have taken your advice and not wasted my time and effort here. Bye.

Generally explained…

First example

Second example

Get it sad jokers?

Forum List

Back