Try and Say Something Nice:

Alright fine...I'll Try and Say Something Nice about (R)IGHTeous 1 :eusa_think:

Ummm...His Green Bay Packers avatar is cool. :thup:

Oh, so rep isn't worth much then?

But you kept bragging about how massive yours was.

Thanks for proving my point :thup:

You've been schooled :cool:

*FACEPALM*

Jesus please help this dude.

Lemme enlighten you........again........

My whole point WAS THAT I HAVE YET TO SEE ANOTHER POSTER WHO HAS AMASSED AS MUCH THANKS AND REP THAT I HAVE IN MY TIME HERE. NOT ONE. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY IMPRESSIVE, WORTH A BRAG OR 2.

I logically, obviously have the potential to amass more rep/thanks than you eventually. But that's besides the point.

I made my point, proved it, pwned you, the troll dunces who attempted to back you up:lol:, etc.

So, you started off by saying how big your rep is for a n00b, got turned around and led down the path into tacitly admitting that rep doesn't mean anything, and then circled back around and still claim that rep means something and therefore you can brag about it?

I've got you upside down and sideways and not even realizing that you're agreeing with my premise.

Call that a pwn if you want.

....Ok, this is the last time Ima try to talk logic to you. You're either illiterate......or just some crazy type of stupid.

ALL I did was prove your math theory as BS. In that post count, rep, and thanks fluctuate daily and are therefore unpredictable and too hard to estimate off of as you tried. You tried to brag off how big yours was from that, and unfairly compared yours to mine.

I merely said that again, NO 1 OTHER POSTER has amassed as much thanks and rep as I have in my short time here.

THAT ALONE IS IMPRESSIVE. Even if thanks, rep, etc don't mean much (and rep really doesn't since is just a popularity contest that can be rigged by freak show haters like jillian who neg rep me for some wacko personal reason) If you can find another poster who has done what I have, or better, than you might actually win.

Until, quite the grandstanding. You have no idea what an ass you look like right now.:lol:

You have no idea what an ass you look like right now.:lol:

round%20beveled%20mirror%20with%20bow.jpg

So this is your white flag then. No more smoke and mirrors (lol) just subtly admitting you can't refute my points or logic.

That's fine dude, as I said, you've provided me with many lolz. Thought you were cool, but now I see how loony and flaming you get when backed into a corner............

uh-huh.

BTW, running around, claiming a win while screaming in bold and caps doesn't mean you, in fact, won anything.

It does show exactly who is melting here though :thup:

:eusa_shhh:
You just got pwned... you're supposed to slink away with your tail between your legs...
:lol:

*shrug*

I think it's obvious who "pwned" who here.

(I hate using that word. Seems so freaking amateurish)

More often than not, those who use the term are in fact, being "pwned" themselves. I don't think I can recall in my life on the internets someone appearing intelligent whilst claiming they just "pwned" someone.

I merely said that again, NO 1 OTHER POSTER has amassed as much thanks and rep as I have in my short time here.

:lmao:

I imagine it's not so hard to do when you have your own sockpuppets patting you on the back...That said, I'm sure it's not even true anyway... :cuckoo:

And besides................ :gives:

So this is your white flag then. No more smoke and mirrors (lol) just subtly admitting you can't refute my points or logic.

That's fine dude, as I said, you've provided me with many lolz. Thought you were cool, but now I see how loony and flaming you get when backed into a corner............

Once again,

Claiming something doesn't make it so :thup:

I used logic, you used bragging rhetoric.

*shrug* If you want to call your lack of comprehension a "point"....

*FACEPALM*

Jesus please help this dude.

Lemme enlighten you........again........

My whole point WAS THAT I HAVE YET TO SEE ANOTHER POSTER WHO HAS AMASSED AS MUCH THANKS AND REP THAT I HAVE IN MY TIME HERE. NOT ONE. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY IMPRESSIVE, WORTH A BRAG OR 2.

I logically, obviously have the potential to amass more rep/thanks than you eventually. But that's besides the point.

I made my point, proved it, pwned you, the troll dunces who attempted to back you up:lol:, etc.

So, you started off by saying how big your rep is for a n00b, got turned around and led down the path into tacitly admitting that rep doesn't mean anything, and then circled back around and still claim that rep means something and therefore you can brag about it?

I've got you upside down and sideways and not even realizing that you're agreeing with my premise.

....Ok, this is the last time Ima try to talk logic to you. You're either illiterate......or just some crazy type of stupid.

ALL I did was prove your math theory as BS. In that post count, rep, and thanks fluctuate daily and are therefore unpredictable and too hard to estimate off of as you tried. You tried to brag off how big yours was from that, and unfairly compared yours to mine.

THAT ALONE IS IMPRESSIVE. Even if thanks, rep, etc don't mean much (and rep really doesn't since is just a popularity contest that can be rigged by freak show haters like jillian who neg rep me for some wacko personal reason) If you can find another poster who has done what I have, or better, than you might actually win.

Until, quite the grandstanding. You have no idea what an ass you look like right now.:lol:

:eusa_whistle:

I would refer you to my join date, rep and post count. You do the math. You lose. I win.

Do I own the interwebs now?

That is another good point I'll bring up tho. Rep hoing I believe it's called.

Rep would mean alot more if myself for example didn't have wacko, cyber stalking, trolls like jillian, who obviously come on this site and live to neg rep me for some weird personal reason. My rep would be EVEN HIGHER than it is now. LOL she don't even give a reason. Obvious hater is obvious.:lol:

LOL I guess it's the only way she and related ilk think they can hurt me.:lol::cuckoo: Debate sure as hell aint the way. Not with them anyway.:lol:

That's cool, guess it aint don on them that I can do that too, and their neg rep reasons (or lack thereof) for me are obvious to my friends, and really, the rest of the board.

But go head Jillian, CG, Valerie, keep rep hoing, aint gonna stop me. My haters make me famous, further validate me.:cool:

I imagine it's not so hard to do when you have your own sockpuppets patting you on the back...That said, I'm sure it's not even true anyway... :cuckoo:

Not that it matters, but mathematically its a certainty that another n00b will amass more rep in a much shorter period of time. And soon.

It's just the way the rep system works. When it first started, say there were 1,000 users on the board, each with one point. So, on the board as a whole there were 1,000 rep points floating around. Can you think of how long it took for one user to get to "2" rep points? Ahhh...but at that point there were 1,001 rep points on the board....

...Skip ahead 2 years....

...Now there are thousands and thousands of rep points floating on the board. So an increase in a users rep happens much, much more quickly. Hell, one pos rep from EZ sends you up a whole 'nother level at one time. So, mathematically, a users rep has increased exponentially over time, and not in a straight line graph like people seem to think. Increases in points are happening more quickly, and will continue to speed up as more and more rep points are "created" on the board as a whole. This is why, probably sometime in the next month or so, another n00b will have reached a higher level of rep power more quickly than our own logically deficient and insecure little (R)ighteous.

*shrug*

It's why rep don't mean bupkis. And why it's so funny when people want to argue about how big their rep is.

It's also why I beg for negs, to prove absolutely that they don't mean anything.

I would refer you to my join date, rep and post count. You do the math. You lose. I win.

Math isn't his strong suit. You'll have to work the equations for him.

Not that it matters, but mathematically its a certainty that another n00b will amass more rep in a much shorter period of time. And soon.

It's just the way the rep system works. When it first started, say there were 1,000 users on the board, each with one point. So, on the board as a whole there were 1,000 rep points floating around. Can you think of how long it took for one user to get to "2" rep points? Ahhh...but at that point there were 1,001 rep points on the board....

...Skip ahead 2 years....

...Now there are thousands and thousands of rep points floating on the board. So an increase in a users rep happens much, much more quickly. Hell, one pos rep from EZ sends you up a whole 'nother level at one time. So, mathematically, a users rep has increased exponentially over time, and not in a straight line graph like people seem to think. Increases in points are happening more quickly, and will continue to speed up as more and more rep points are "created" on the board as a whole. This is why, probably sometime in the next month or so, another n00b will have reached a higher level of rep power more quickly than our own logically deficient and insecure little (R)ighteous.

*shrug*

It's why rep don't mean bupkis. And why it's so funny when people want to argue about how big their rep is.

It's also why I beg for negs, to prove absolutely that they don't mean anything.

you know what's even funnier? when someone who begs for rep and runs around saying how important his rep/thanks are has a nervous breakdown and cries when he gets negged and somehow the few pos reps he gets are important, but the negs he gets are somehow 'stalking'.

isn't that insane?

Math isn't his strong suit. You'll have to work the equations for him.

Him: .008

Me: .036

What do I win?

Within my first month, mine hit 30. Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back