Try and Say Something Nice:

So I guess you're selecting to continue to embarrass yourself.

Again, my rep and thanks are off the charts cuz I'M RIGHT, USUALLY ALL THE TIME. My fellow righties here obviously see this, so does the middle. AGAIN, this is why my thanks and rep are so high for someone like me who's been here not very long.

THE ONLY wacko haters who neg rep me are trolls like "right"winger, cyber stalkin haters like jillian as it's all her slow, obsessed lil self can do, she doesn't even try to hide it as she doesn't even give reason, and similar ilk, NEVER cuz I'm actually @ fault in debate.

But keep up with this weird lil, pretend trade list you made up in your head dude........yea..........:lol:

Well, if rep is the determining factor in how right someone is, I'm twice as right as you are.

You're at 15 after one month. Thats your baseline. I'm averaging 36 a month. And I even beg for neg reps.

I win.

No. It's Rep/Post Count.

Radioman is a .039.

(S)PINEless1 is a .008.

So yea Radioman, you win. By a 5-1 margin. ;)

^^^^^^^^:lol:
epic-fail.jpg

Post count means absolutely nothing, you trolling moron. There are other trolls here like you who have more posts than me, and they're the laughing stock of the board, like TM, rdean, etc.

Nice math fail tho.:lol:

I also wouldn't advise your lil bitch ass to call anyone spineless, especially me. Remember? I'm the one who dared your dumb lil coward self to come over here and see how real I really am after you trolled and tried to claim I was fake. Internet tough guy suits you well.:lol:

Of course you aint, were silent.:lol:

Now go save some face, leaving would be a good start.

Well, if rep is the determining factor in how right someone is, I'm twice as right as you are.

You're at 15 after one month. Thats your baseline. I'm averaging 36 a month. And I even beg for neg reps.

I win.

No. It's Rep/Post Count.

Radioman is a .039.

(S)PINEless1 is a .008.

epic-fail.jpg

Post count means absolutely nothing, you trolling moron. There are other trolls here like you who have more posts than me, and they're the laughing stock of the board, like TM, rdean, etc.

I also wouldn't advise your lil bitch ass to call anyone spineless, especially me. Remember? I'm the one who dared your dumb lil coward self to come over here and see how real I really am after you trolled and tried to claim I was fake. Internet tough guy suits you well.:lol:

rep/post is a valid contention

People you disagree politically is not always those of the other party. Sometimes I don't agree with some Republicans. So I'll call those I don't agree with, THE OTHERS. THE OTHERS are human and they're allowed to be wrong. Most of them good people and mean no harm.

I win.

No. It's Rep/Post Count.

Radioman is a .039.

(S)PINEless1 is a .008.

epic-fail.jpg

It's rep : post count ratio.

You blithering fool. And that does mean more.

Take the rep, divided by the number of posts. That gives you the average rep weight per post that you make. Mine is at .039. For every post I make, on average it's worth .039 rep points.

Please, don't try to do math. Like logic, it's not your strong suit.

I win.

Of course, the fascination with rep just continues to showcase your juvenile insecurities, and continues to prove that you would be in the top 10 on a trade list.

You've also been here alot longer than me. Bet by the time I've been here as long as you have by today, I'll very likely have more rep and thanks than you.

Thanks for that amusing math fail tho.:lol:

Any body else wanna try a comedic routine here?

Math fail?

1 month equals 15 for you.

18 months equals 684 for me.

684 divided by 18 = 38.

38 per month.

You can try to call it a fail all you want, but math doesn't lie. It's a straightforward equation. Since your premise is that you have this "massive" rep in one month therefore your arguments have validity ( :cuckoo: ), I have just proved that there are others who get more per month. Therefore their arguments have more validity than yours, if you wish to remain logically consistent.

But it appears that you and logic are on divergent paths here.

So now we're making up numbers?:lol::cuckoo:

You've been here roughly a year and a half. No other poster who's been here as long as me has as much rep or thanks as I do, that I've seen anyway. You obviously cannot predict the rate @ which I'll get more rep, or thanks, as that fluctuates each time it's given from 16 to 360 some points each time. I could very well amass more rep and thanks this month or next month that I did in December.

Like I said, I could very well have near, just as much, or more than you by a year and a half here.

So keep tryna guesstimate, assume, and make an ass outta yourself. You're too funny dude.:lol:

You've also been here alot longer than me. Bet by the time I've been here as long as you have by today, I'll very likely have more rep and thanks than you.

Thanks for that amusing math fail tho.:lol:

Any body else wanna try a comedic routine here?

Math fail?

684 divided by 18 = 38.

38 per month.

You can try to call it a fail all you want, but math doesn't lie. It's a straightforward equation. Since your premise is that you have this "massive" rep in one month therefore your arguments have validity ( :cuckoo: ), I have just proved that there are others who get more per month. Therefore their arguments have more validity than yours, if you wish to remain logically consistent.

You've been here roughly a year and a half. No other poster who's been here as long as me has as much rep or thanks as I do, that I've seen anyway. You obviously cannot predict the rate @ which I'll get more rep, or thanks, as that fluctuates each time it's given from 16 to 360 some points each time. I could very well amass more rep and thanks this month or next month that I did in December.

Like I said, I could very well have near, just as much, or more than you by a year and a half here.

So keep tryna guesstimate, assume, and make an ass outta yourself. You're too funny dude.:lol:

Making up numbers?

They're right there on the board, ijit :cuckoo:

You're the one saying that you have a massive rep in a month, and used that as the backbone as to why you're argument has more validity than others. I'm simply holding you to the same standard that you set.

Not my fault if you see the error of it and now want to back away from it.

I win.

No. It's Rep/Post Count.

Radioman is a .039.

(S)PINEless1 is a .008.

Yeah, cuz I'm the one obsessing over rep... :rolleyes:

No. It's Rep/Post Count.

Radioman is a .039.

(S)PINEless1 is a .008.

epic-fail.jpg

Take the rep, divided by the number of posts. That gives you the average rep weight per post that you make. Mine is at .039. For every post I make, on average it's worth .039 rep points.

Damn you're stupid!:lol::lol::lol:

Post count can fluctuate alot, over a period of days, a month, etc. You clearly cannot predict if, or when you'll get rep points from a post. Therefore it's clearly asinine for you yo keep grandstanding (bordering on trolling) like this, unless you wanna be laughed off here.:lol:

Your ratio can obviously change @ any give time almost, as I've proven.

Now, are you done? Or are there anymore attempts @ intelligence or math you wanna make?:lol:

epic-fail.jpg

Post count can fluctuate alot, over a period of days, a month, etc. You clearly cannot predict if, or when you'll get rep points from a post. Therefore it's clearly asinine for you yo keep grandstanding (bordering on trolling) like this, unless you wanna be laughed off here.:lol:

Now, are you done? Or are there anymore attempts @ intelligence or math you wanna make?:lol:

Oh, so rep isn't worth much then?

But you kept bragging about how massive yours was.

Thanks for proving my point :thup:

You've been schooled :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
epic-fail.jpg

dude, seriously, STOP

Math fail?

684 divided by 18 = 38.

38 per month.

Making up numbers?

You're the one saying that you have a massive rep in a month, and used that as the backbone as to why you're argument has more validity than others. I'm simply holding you to the same standard that you set.

Back away from your massive, amusing fail? Naw I'm good, this is too funny. I just proved why your silly attempt @ math is BS. You, in your sad retarded stupor, ARE TRYNA PREDICT MY RAIO THAT FLUCTUATES ALMOST DAILY. WILL OBVIOUSLY BE DIFFERENT NEXT MONTH, LIKELY GREATER, ETC.

Again slow one, YOU DUNNO HOW MUCH MORE THANKS OR REP I'LL GET TODAY, TOMORROW, NEXT WEEK, ETC. THE AMOUNT OF THE FOR MENTIONED FLUCTUATES EACH TIME.

Logically, I will very likely have a DIFFERENT ratio by the end of this month, than I did in December, and so on for coming months.

Get it now? Stop diggin this hole for yourself dude.......

Speaking of a sad retarded stupor...

Why don't you take this crap outside of EZ's "Say Something Nice" thread! :cuckoo:

Making up numbers?

Back away from your massive, amusing fail? Naw I'm good, this is too funny. I just proved why your silly attempt @ math is BS. You, in your sad retarded stupor, ARE TRYNA PREDICT MY RAIO THAT FLUCTUATES ALMOST DAILY. WILL OBVIOUSLY BE DIFFERENT NEXT MONTH, LIKELY GREATER, ETC.

Again slow one, YOU DUNNO HOW MUCH MORE THANKS OR REP I'LL GET TODAY, TOMORROW, NEXT WEEK, ETC. THE AMOUNT OF THE FOR MENTIONED FLUCTUATES EACH TIME.

Logically, I will very likely have a DIFFERENT ratio by the end of this month, than I did in December, and so on for coming months.

:lol:

Like taking candy from a baby.

*FACEPALM*

Jesus please help this dude.

Lemme enlighten you........again........

My whole point WAS THAT I HAVE YET TO SEE ANOTHER POSTER WHO HAS AMASSED AS MUCH THANKS AND REP THAT I HAVE IN MY TIME HERE. NOT ONE. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY IMPRESSIVE, WORTH A BRAG OR 2. That in itself is some kinda awesome.

I logically, obviously have the potential to amass more rep/thanks than you eventually. But that's besides the point.

I made my point, proved it, pwned you, the troll dunces who attempted to back you up:lol:, etc.

*FACEPALM*

Jesus please help this dude.

Lemme enlighten you........again........

My whole point WAS THAT I HAVE YET TO SEE ANOTHER POSTER WHO HAS AMASSED AS MUCH THANKS AND REP THAT I HAVE IN MY TIME HERE. NOT ONE. THIS IS OBVIOUSLY IMPRESSIVE, WORTH A BRAG OR 2.

I logically, obviously have the potential to amass more rep/thanks than you eventually. But that's besides the point.

I made my point, proved it, pwned you, the troll dunces who attempted to back you up:lol:, etc.

So, you started off by saying how big your rep is for a n00b, got turned around and led down the path into tacitly admitting that rep doesn't mean anything, and then circled back around and still claim that rep means something and therefore you can brag about it?

I've got you upside down and sideways and not even realizing that you're agreeing with my premise.

Call that a pwn if you want.

Making up numbers?

Annd now you're denigrating into troll spamming.......

Do you do this every time you get pwned? Surprised I aint seen this loony side of you before.:cuckoo:

Seriously dude, everyone can see you starting to meltdown.......stop diggin......

Do you do this every time you get pwned? Surprised I aint seen this loony side of you before.:cuckoo:

Seriously dude, everyone can see you starting to meltdown.......stop diggin......

uh-huh.

BTW, running around, claiming a win while screaming in bold and caps doesn't mean you, in fact, won anything.

It does show exactly who is melting here though :thup:

uh-huh.

BTW, running around, claiming a win while screaming in bold and caps doesn't mean you, in fact, won anything.

:eusa_shhh:
You just got pwned... you're supposed to slink away with your tail between your legs...

uh-huh.

:eusa_shhh:
You just got pwned... you're supposed to slink away with your tail between your legs...

*shrug*

I think it's obvious who "pwned" who here.

(I hate using that word. Seems so freaking amateurish)

Forum List

Back