TRUUUUUUMP! is the new Hitler

Seriously....How many posts does it take in any given thread, on virtually any given topic, before one of the unhinged haters comes in...

are you serious?????????????

when the name clinton, whether bill OR hillary, are not brought up on a daily basis by several trump humpers ... oh hell - let's throw in obama - the moooooslem from kenya - in the mix too ...

then we'll revisit this thread, m'k?

I wasn't aware that your presence was needed in any thread.

Seriously....How many posts does it take in any given thread, on virtually any given topic, before one of the unhinged haters comes in...

when the name clinton, whether bill OR hillary, are not brought up on a daily basis by several trump humpers ... oh hell - let's throw in obama - the moooooslem from kenya - in the mix too ...

I remember Limpballs (may God rest his soul) could never utter the name Hillary. It was always "Hitlery" Or, how about his reference to feminists? It was always..."femminazis". So, spare us the hypocrisy.

Clearly, it's the lefties that listened to Rush far more than any rightie did. By far. Just like other stupid shit like this "Q" bullshit y'all are flinging about like dogs with a pork chop.
In other words...it is ok if we did it. Typical right-wing mentality.

I remember Limpballs (may God rest his soul) could never utter the name Hillary. It was always "Hitlery" Or, how about his reference to feminists? It was always..."femminazis". So, spare us the hypocrisy.

Clearly, it's the lefties that listened to Rush far more than any rightie did. By far. Just like other stupid shit like this "Q" bullshit y'all are flinging about like dogs with a pork chop.

Wrong. I'm pointing out example 1,429,698 of typical lefty hypocrisy.

No, not the "literally Hitler" like the barking moonbats have barked for the last soon-to-be six years, but in the context of Godwin's Law.

Seriously....How many posts does it take in any given thread, on virtually any given topic, before one of the unhinged haters comes in and says "YEAHBBUT DONALD TRUMP.....!"?

Maybe a handful?....Certainly fewer that ten....Often #2 or #3.

And it's the Trumpsters who are the cultists?...Who is it that can't let go of the totem?......Yeah, mmmmmmkay. :rofl:

View attachment 488382
Hitler was a genius; Trump is a dumb ass! Bigly!!!

Trump/Haley 2024!

Phhrt. Even I don't bring up that dripping bag of corruption and vile intentions known as Hillary anymore, and nobody hates that dirtbag quite as much as I do. Bill was all but ignored and forgotten until his love affair with pedo epstein and his reserved seat on that airplane came to light.

Ole Donny T put the butthurt on y'all and you still aren't over it.

I like it.

lol ... uh-huh, sure - that's the ticket.

So glad you agree.

No, not the "literally Hitler" like the barking moonbats have barked for the last soon-to-be six years, but in the context of Godwin's Law.

Seriously....How many posts does it take in any given thread, on virtually any given topic, before one of the unhinged haters comes in and says "YEAHBBUT DONALD TRUMP.....!"?

And it's the Trumpsters who are the cultists?...Who is it that can't let go of the totem?......Yeah, mmmmmmkay. :rofl:

View attachment 488382
Hitler was a genius; Trump is a dumb ass! Bigly!!!

Trump/Haley 2024!
THERE GOES ANOTHER ONE! :laugh2:

IOW, you have no sense of context whatsoever.

View attachment 488382

Trump is now nobody. He's gone. Soon to be forgotten..unless it's to receive a subpoena or a lawsuit. Then he'll be back in the news.
It's already happening. The only "cultists" who are concerned with Trump are his loyal supporters....and you, apparently. :)
and you apparently...trump thanks you for keeping his name out there

I've always had a suspicion that the Deep State rigged the 2016 election to put Trump in office, just as they control all the media. I noted, that even Trump seemed genuinely surprised with his own success, though, he did seem to hide it.

Part of me has always suspected that Trump is the Lee Harvey Oswald of politicians, controlled and manipulated by forces unseen and more powerful than he, but he, useful to divide and enrage the population on both sides. . . . has been a useful tool for the establishment's own ends.

Thus? It was inevitable that they would neither let him win the 2020 election, nor disqualify him from running in 2024.

Hence, it has become a profitable and useful distraction to keep all the mindless partisans divided. . .

. . . and Trump's own ambition, ego, and love for the nation will serve a useful purpose for the Deep State and their minions.
while biden cant even think anymore, barely can read his prepared speeches off a teleprompter

I've always had a suspicion that the Deep State rigged the 2016 election to put Trump in office, just as they control all the media. I noted, that even Trump seemed genuinely surprised with his own success, though, he did seem to hide it.

Part of me has always suspected that Trump is the Lee Harvey Oswald of politicians, controlled and manipulated by forces unseen and more powerful than he, but he, useful to divide and enrage the population on both sides. . . . has been a useful tool for the establishment's own ends.

Thus? It was inevitable that they would neither let him win the 2020 election, nor disqualify him from running in 2024.

Hence, it has become a profitable and useful distraction to keep all the mindless partisans divided. . .

. . . and Trump's own ambition, ego, and love for the nation will serve a useful purpose for the Deep State and their minions.
I've always had a suspicion that the Deep State rigged the 2016 election to put Trump in office,

I rather doubt it....Hillary was too cocksure before and too emotionally wrung out after the election results came in, for that to be just one of those election losses....After what she said in an open video message to Biden before the election (i.e. don't concede, the late results will put you over), and the haste with which the Michigan recount in '16 was shut down, leads me to suspect that there was a bit of a fix in but not enough.

Trump can't dance so he's no Hitler....
3cEfsRI.gif
That may be true about dancing but we'd be cheering for the peace in the Middle East but instead I had the displeasure of watching Muslim missles headed into Tel Aviv this afternoon because Joe and Toe pulled strings to kiss ass to the filthy rich enemies of Israel in a dread act of war to target citizens of Israel. I bet some of you newbies don't much remember the Taliban ramming our own American jets into the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001. It was a bad day for America because we wouldn't let the Muslims wipe Israel off the face of the map and do not fool yourselves that if the Talaban asswipes level Israel, America is next as usual and they will come back to finish off New York, the United States, Washington DC and all its below sea level safety basements for Congress, the weaksister POTUS, SCOTUS, and the Smithsonian complex.

That is what you get for destroying the vote with 50 ways to cheat your fellow voters. Every one of you here taking money for your brilliant blather--from now on it is blood money of your fellow Americans who die because you foisted a weak pair to do Communism's first godforsaken kick against this land God blessed Americans with.

Down with the evil, lying, cheating extortion artists the Democrats put in power by running millions of fake votes in E2020. And your pedophile rapist founders in Microsoft etc. who think you and I are for sale to their cheapskate chinese business associates they are selling their American constituents down the river of no return. They think they can monopolize free speech to make it go away with a weak Joe & Toe circus of politburo read by a demented, dead-eyed extortionist who bragged on his extortion of the Ukraine viral online video. Who do you Democrats think you are for cheating the American voters who through no choice of their own were secret targets of 47 years of Joe Biden's corrupt taking of foreign countries so he could be wealthy off taxpayers thinking they were preventing world hunger with all that foreign aid spending with leeches like Joe sucking on money for the poor of this earth. HOW DARE HE STEAL FROM THE POOR WE PAID TO SEND FOOD TO. Criminally a thing politicians are a disgrace to the human race.

Last edited:

I've always had a suspicion that the Deep State rigged the 2016 election to put Trump in office,

I rather doubt it....Hillary was too cocksure before and too emotionally wrung out after the election results came in, for that to be just one of those election losses....After what she said in an open video message to Biden before the election (i.e. don't concede, the late results will put you over), and the haste with which the Michigan recount in '16 was shut down, leads me to suspect that there was a bit of a fix in but not enough.
I have two pieces of evidence for this.

First, if you follow the investigative reporting of Greg Palast on that election, he exposed the machinations of things like cross-check, voter caging, etc. that is used by CFR neo-cons, and the neo-lib Hillary folks to strip Bernie of the nomination. Trump had nothing to do with the election corruption. . . it was those folks that used to head up blackwater I believe. I have to go back and look at those connections, I am sure the Koch's are involved in that though.

. . . and then, if you follow the VIPS folks, they unequivocally state, that the Wikileaks dumb came from a leak, not a hack. . . this gives us the knowledge that it is intel insiders pulling the strings. It is either a Hegelian dialectic strategy of tension, or a civil war within the Deep State. I had waffled between to two paradigms. After that bogus Capitol riot and "Q" information warfare that fooled even Trump? I no longer do.

I agree with you, HRC does know what is going on. . . she headed the State dept. (Homeland fall under that.) But? I also believe that the public state is not as powerful anymore as the folks that head the clandestine agencies, which, are. . . in the final analysis, the tools Wall Street and Silicon Valley interests.

Now? If HRC had joined Jill in all those Midwestern recount efforts, and thrown the Clinton foundation power behind those efforts? I would agree with you. All her book writing and whining was acting, pure acting. Just like the hearings, and all the media we see.

First, if you follow the investigative reporting of Greg Palast on that election, he exposed the machinations of things like cross-check, voter caging, etc. that is used by CFR neo-cons, and the neo-lib Hillary folks to strip Bernie of the nomination. Trump had nothing to do with the election corruption. . . it was those folks that used to head up blackwater I believe. I have to go back and look at those connections, I am sure the Koch's are involved in that though.

. . . and then, if you follow the VIPS folks, they unequivocally state, that the Wikileaks dumb came from a leak, not a hack. . . this gives us the knowledge that it is intel insiders pulling the strings. It is either a Hegelian dialectic strategy of tension, or a civil war within the Deep State. I had waffled between to two paradigms. After that bogus Capitol riot and "Q" information warfare that fooled even Trump? I no longer do.

I agree with you, HRC does know what is going on. . . she headed the State dept. (Homeland fall under that.) But? I also believe that the public state is not as powerful anymore as the folks that head the clandestine agencies, which, are. . . in the final analysis, the tools Wall Street and Silicon Valley interests.

Now? If HRC had joined Jill in all those Midwestern recount efforts, and thrown the Clinton foundation power behind those efforts? I would agree with you. All her book writing and whining was acting, pure acting. Just like the hearings, and all the media we see.
I think the Clinton machine had the system rigged in '16 (i.e. stealing the CA primary from Sanders on a national scale)and, got caught flatfooted with the unexpected amount of support for Trump and the general revulsion toward her....They didn't have the pallets of ballots on hand needed to stuff the boxes past-post.

They called a halt to the MI recount because of fear that their cheating would have been uncovered.

I think the Clinton machine had the system rigged in '16 (i.e. stealing the CA primary from Sanders on a national scale)and, got caught flatfooted with the unexpected amount of support for Trump and the general revulsion toward her....They didn't have the pallets of ballots on hand needed to stuff the boxes past-post.

They called a halt to the MI recount because of fear that their cheating would have been uncovered.
Could very well be.

For the longest time. . . I honestly did not know if Trump was in on the whole thing. . . his picks for his cabinet have been atrocious. They are either the work of insiders, or a political neophyte that has no choice in the matter, because that is the only sludge that will make it through congress, prevent his impeachment, or prevent an assassination.

Confirmation came in the form of that video I posted to Dale Smith's profile with Pompeo's statement about this whole Covid foolishness, "we are in a live exercise," and Trump said to him under his breath on national TV, "I wish you would've told us. . . "

That is when I knew for sure, powers far greater than the POTUS were manipulating him. . . and if he didn't want to wind up dead, broke, or in jail, he was going to jump when they told him to jump.

Could very well be.

For the longest time. . . I honestly did not know if Trump was in on the whole thing. . . his picks for his cabinet have been atrocious. They are either the work of insiders, or a political neophyte that has no choice in the matter, because that is the only sludge that will make it through congress, prevent his impeachment, or prevent an assassination.

Confirmation came in the form of that video I posted to Dale Smith's profile with Pompeo's statement about this whole Covid foolishness, "we are in a live exercise," and Trump said to him under his breath on national TV, "I wish you would've told us. . . "

That is when I knew for sure, powers far greater than the POTUS were manipulating him. . . and if he didn't want to wind up dead, broke, or in jail, he was going to jump when they told him to jump.
Political neophyte who got continual bad advice....My strong suspicion is from Pence.

There's two issues at work for lefties. First of all they have a psychotic need to hate the former president and second, trashing Trump takes the focus off the bumbling fool currently inhabiting the W.H.

Could very well be.

Political neophyte who got continual bad advice....My strong suspicion is from Pence.
Love him or hate him, Trump almost brought peace to this world by getting the Arabs to see the light on working on peace as a means to a stronger way to make life worth living for all countries in this world. Joe Biden is on the warpath to a nuclear holocaust due to socialistic fail lodged at the 97th percentile of happening if he keeps pissing into the wind. I do not care for that balderdash. :(

I wasn't aware that your presence was needed in any thread.

who said anything about being needed?

it was pure want to indulge myself in pointing out the ironic hypocrisy of the OP ... like i said.

& that is all that matters.

Wrong. I'm pointing out example 1,429,698 of typical lefty hypocrisy.

is that what that is? lol...

Phhrt. Even I don't bring up that dripping bag of corruption and vile intentions known as Hillary anymore, and nobody hates that dirtbag quite as much as I do. Bill was all but ignored and forgotten until his love affair with pedo epstein and his reserved seat on that airplane came to light.

Ole Donny T put the butthurt on y'all and you still aren't over it.

I like it.

lol ... uh-huh, sure - that's the ticket.

So glad you agree.

if you say soooooo............................

Forum List

Back