Truthmatters' " GOP making it difficult to vote" thread.

why is it ONLY the republican party wants to waste money and disenfranchise legal voters?

Because big turnouts mean your party loses elections

Why is it that you think only Dems are going to be affected negatively? There are no poor republicans out there that can be affected?

STRAWMAN....

And I will ask ya again.....

How do folks take advantage of welfare and food stamps or any other social services w/o any type of ID...????

YO..... TM, can you please answer my question?

bump

Last edited:
Yeah all those facts are just too much for you to bare huh?

This is why your party is in the trash heap

Stfu hack, and while your at it change your douche cause all your bullshit stinks. Your just a stupid bitch and all you deserve are insults.

Fuck off twat

hahahahahahahahahah

The way the right reacts to cold hard court documented facts is just the funniest shit ever
And the facts YOU presented contradict what you say.

why is it ONLY the republican party wants to waste money and disenfranchise legal voters?

Because big turnouts mean your party loses elections

Why is it that you think only Dems are going to be affected negatively? There are no poor republicans out there that can be affected?

STRAWMAN....

And I will ask ya again.....

How do folks take advantage of welfare and food stamps or any other social services w/o any type of ID...????

YO..... TM, can you please answer my question?

Don't hold your breath I man.

yoooooo hooooooo TM.....

Last edited:
Here, let me try to get her back:

watermelontrap.jpg

Forum List

Back