Truthers

This guy explains the debunking strategy going on

Joel M. Skousen – Former U.S. Marine Corps fighter pilot. Commercial pilot. Aircraft flown: McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom, Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, Grumman F-9 Cougar, North American T-2C Buckeye, various civilian planes. Member, Experimental Aircraft Association. Member, Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association. Former Chairman of the Conservative National Committee in Washington DC and Executive Editor of Conservative Digest.

Essay Debunking the Debunkers 2/14/05: "For over a decade now, the PTB [Powers That Be] have used an odd vehicle to do their debunking on a variety of issues - Popular Mechanics Magazine (a Hearst publication). I suppose they are targeting the back-yard mechanic and auto-enthusiast crowd, who are often prone to accepting conspiracy facts and theories.

In the March 2005 issue, PM magazine singled out 16 issues or claims of the 9/11 skeptics that point to government collusion and systematically attempted to debunk each one. Of the 16, most missed the mark and almost half were straw men arguments - either ridiculous arguments that few conspiracists believed or restatements of the arguments that were highly distorted so as to make them look weaker than they really were. ...

I am one of those who claim there are factual arguments pointing to conspiracy, and that truth is not served by taking cheap shots at those who see gaping flaws in the government story ...

There is significant evidence that the aircraft impacts did not cause the collapse [of the Twin Towers] ...

The issues of the penetration hole [at the Pentagon] and the lack of large pieces of debris simply do not jive with the official story, but they are explainable if you include the parking lot video evidence that shows a huge white explosion at impact. This cannot happen with an aircraft laden only with fuel. It can only happen in the presence of high explosives."

That is exactly why your first post was a strawman. I never said they wanted a new investigation based on demolition or other theories.

Here is your quote.

I'm pointing out they do not accept Bush's Version....nothing more....nothing less.

Are you telling me that when you and all the other conspiracy people out there use the term "Bush's Version" or 'Official Story", that these two terms do NOT include the fact that...

1. The Twin Towers came down due to damage from planes and fire weakening the structure
2. WTC7 collapsed due to thermal expansion and the weakening od steel due to office fires
3. A plane crashed into the dirt in PA due to flight members fighting hijacker
4. A plane crashed into the Pentagon

That when you and any other conspiracy theorist out there uses one of those terms it means "all the stuff up to and after 9/11, but NOT points 1, 2, 3, and 4"?

all fairy tales with no evidence to support these theories of course.:lol::lol::lol:

actually, there's tons of evidence (both literally and figuratively) that say all those things stated are true. WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE?

seriously dude, what color is the sky in your world? can you tell me what kind of drugs you are on because they really must be some good shit. you definitely arent living in the same reality as the rest of us. :cuckoo:

Puts in a statement about controlled press too

Commander Dennis Henry, U.S. Navy Reserve (ret), BS CE, PE – Retired from U.S. Navy Reserve, Civil Engineering Corps after 20 years of service. Retired Licensed Professional Engineer, State of Missouri. 34 years of service as a City Engineer, designing bridges, roadways, storm, sanitary sewers, and traffic signals.

"Being a civil engineer and understanding the laws of physics, I know that a building cannot fall at free fall speed without the floors already falling also giving no resistance. I wish our Congressmen were as smart, and also showed some backbone and got a truly independent investigation going.
i agree with everything he said except that the buildings didnt actually fall at free fall speed.
Also, this 911 truth movement has shown to me that our press is as every bit controlled and spits out as much propaganda as I thought Pravda did for the old Soviet Union. My eyes have been awakened to many things, and I have come to learn that we do not live in as free a country as I thought we did, and with the passage of the Patriot Act, the Military Commissions Act, it has become even less so."

doesnt matter if the media is controlled or not. its a completely irrelevant statement. evidence is what is important and there is no evidence at all that explosive demolitions were used to bring down any building, that the plane didnt crash into the field in PA or that flight 77 hit the pentagon.

how about something simpler like blown out of the sky ?

actually, i wouldnt have any problem with that explanation if it were true. as far as i am concerned the people on that plane were already going to do and it would probably have saved many lives on the ground.

so let's assume for a second that it was blown out of the sky. WHERE IS IT?

the claims here are that the hole shown is empty. (it isnt, but i digress).

so where is the plane? how did the body parts of flight93 victims get to what is claimed to be fake crash scene before first responders were able to arrive by 10:10am? how were the black boxes able to be recovered from the "empty hole" under the watchful eye of literally hundreds of people at the crash scene?

???
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgrvmF1hZa4[/ame]

doesnt matter if the media is controlled or not. its a completely irrelevant statement. evidence is what is important and there is no evidence at all that explosive demolitions were used to bring down any building, that the plane didnt crash into the field in PA or that flight 77 hit the pentagon.

Canada's CBC airs 9/11 doubts on National Televesion:

CBC which is the 60 minutes of Canada spent the entire program airing doubts of the American 9/11 on their National Primetime News Television.

Wow can you imagine the impact this will have on Canada's population toward wanting to know the truth for 9/11.....

The Unofficial Story | CBC News: the fifth estate

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkYlbpS-vVI&feature=player_embedded]CBC - The Fifth Estate - The Unofficial Story - Pt 1-5[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4xhrJyKGQ8&feature=video_response]CBC - The Fifth Estate - The Unofficial Story - Pt 2-5[/ame]

CBC - The Fifth Estate - The Unofficial Story - Pt 3-5

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjxrGUujXVc&feature=video_response]CBC - The Fifth Estate - The Unofficial Story - Pt 4-5[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XcaORNbh4A&feature=video_response]CBC - The Fifth Estate - The Unofficial Story - Pt 5-5[/ame]

won't name names or give details. means they got nothing but a bad case of Un Americanism. The ship of fail has sailed! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Must we through the word "un-American" around? For someone to be "un-American" that means we need a gold standard of what is "American". No single person comes to mind in that regard.

Furthermore, the truther's motives are noble. They fear that we are being led astray by a sinister plot and want to stop it. That's very "American".

I don't think they are un-American, just paranoid.

won't name names or give details. means they got nothing but a bad case of Un Americanism. The ship of fail has sailed! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Must we through the word "un-American" around? For someone to be "un-American" that means we need a gold standard of what is "American". No single person comes to mind in that regard.

Furthermore, the truther's motives are noble. They fear that we are being led astray by a sinister plot and want to stop it. That's very "American".

That and extremely wrong.

Canada's CBC airs 9/11 doubts on National Televesion:

CBC which is the 60 minutes of Canada spent the entire program airing doubts of the American 9/11 on their National Primetime News Television.

Hey creativedreams. Since you are SO interested in finding out what is bullshit and what is truth concerning 9/11, can you please point me in the direction of one or two of your posts in which you question Terral's explanations of the plane crash in PA or the collapse of WTC7?

How about a post with your criticisms of Christophera's concrete core theory? Any posts in which you question the use of thermite? Explosives? North of the Citgo station theory? Pentagon missile? Flyover? Maybe a couple pointing out the mistakes in any of these theories?

What do you think of the fact that Terral says that there are photos and evidence of "thermite signatures" all over the beams and columns of WTC7, yet in the very same photo he uses as proof of this, he annotates that there are NO BURN MARKS on those same beams and columns?

What about Terral's mistake about the so-called angled, thermite cut column that turned out to be incorrect (to which he admitted to)?

No comments?

Just curious.

And you're in complete denial of REALITY.

No thats you Bush/Obama dupes in complete denial of reality.the truthers arent ignoring what experts,scientists,engineers,architects, pilots and military experts say instead worshipping what the corporate controlled media and government agencys tells them.:lol::lol::lol:"rolls on floor laughing."

Last edited:

paranoid? debunk these 47 videos.you cant.:lol::lol:
Canada 9/11 Truth - Videos

Debunk David Ray Griffins book Debunking the 9/11 Debunking,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.you cant.lol.

Last edited:

paranoid? debunk these 47 videos.you cant.:lol::lol:
Canada 9/11 Truth - Videos

Debunk David Ray Griffins book Debunking the 9/11 Debunking,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.you cant.lol.

Didn't Toro teach you anything last night? Or did you ignore real facts again? By the way I could give a fuck what Canada wants or says.

If you were to go to a party and run into:

1. An ex girlfriend

2. Someone you owe a lot of money to

3. Someone with extremely poor hygiene

4. A Truther

Who are you going to avoid the most?

1. An ex girlfriend

4. A Truther

A truther, only because I believe stupidity and paranoia are contagious.

Plus, as they drink more, the theories get more and more wild.

1. An ex girlfriend

4. A Truther

its a trick question. 3 and 4 are the same person!! :lol:

1. An ex girlfriend

4. A Truther

its a trick question. 3 and 4 are the same person!! :lol:

We have a winner!

Hi Gam and Creative with Mr. Fizz mentioned:

Hey creativedreams. Since you are SO interested in finding out what is bullshit and what is truth concerning 9/11, can you please point me in the direction of one or two of your posts in which you question Terral's explanations of the plane crash in PA or the collapse of WTC7?

You forgot to mention the Pentagon Case, but we can start in the EMPTY HOLE in the EMPTY FIELD outside Shankville:

My Flight 93 Topic:

If Gam or Creative or ANYONE wants to dispute 'anything' in my Flight 93 work, then begin right here!

93crash2.jpg

This is the very location where Gam and other DoD Official Cover Story Operatives want you to believe that a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed (one of these babies), even though all we see is the same old EMPTY HOLE. Yes. Gam and his DoD Cover Story Stooges 'can' show you pictures of Official Planted Evidence, but all of that can fit into the back of a single pick-up truck!

crater-stahl.jpg

Someone try to convince these readers that we are looking at ANYTHING but an EMPTY HOLE with a very small amount of garbage dumped and set on fire. You have grass growing on all the slopes/inclines, because this little hole ([ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcfL2jaAVcM"]video clip[/ame] = pic) was already in this empty field in the April 20, 1994 U.S. Geological Survey Photographs:

U.S. Geological Survey Photograph taken on 4/20/1994 << Click Here!

Okay you 'debunkers' (lol): Start Debunking!!!! Gam and Mr. Fizz (his DoD helper) and the other Disinformation Stooges (How To Spot) cannot show you any pictures of a crashed 100-Ton Flight 93, because nothing like that even exists! You cannot 'debunk' the 911Truth in my testimony, because you have NO Official Govt Cover Story Case! Period! The EMPTY HOLE had grass growing on all the slopes (another pic), so any tiny little parts were 'planted' and dug up from under the grass (like this) !!!

The question becomes: How Many Pictures Of The EMPTY HOLE Do You Want To See?????

17-93.jpg

02766a20.jpg

This is the amount of 100-Ton Jetliner Debris ...

Boeing757-200.jpg

... that Gam and Mr. Fizz are missing! Everything I have presented is shown again in this short video ...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59kouBgO_s"]Flight 93 Fraud[/ame]

... and Gam and Mr. Fizz cannot refute A SINGLE WORD!!!! All they 'can' do is come out here and LIE LIKE HELL, exactly like George Bush!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm73wOuPL60"]Geore Bush Murdered Innocent Americans 'And' Gam 'And' Mr. Fizz Are LYING To Assist In The Cover-Up Operation!!![/ame]

Where is Gam's Topic showing pictures of a Crashed 100-Ton Flight 93???? Good luck finding anything like that anywhere on the internet!!! And yet, this Govt Goofball has the nerve to ask:

How about a post with your criticisms of Christophera's concrete core theory?

Chris is another DoD Govt Disinformation STOOGE, just like Gam and Mr. Fizz!!! Try to get Chris to write about anything but the WTC/FEMA/Core stupidity!!!! Anyone in doubt must read my "How To Spot DoD Disinformation Field Ops" Post (here) and simply connect the dots. Chris is here to lure you into the complexities of the WTC Cases where there are thousands and thousands of rabbit holes leading everywhere 'and' nowhere! He is lulling these readers to sleep with WTC/FEMA/Core STUPIDITY 'and' I know these WTC Controlled Demolition (my Topic) Topics better than anyone here (#3 = BY FAR).

Any posts in which you question the use of thermite? Explosives?

Richard Gage and the architects/engineers at AE911Truth.org make the Controlled Demolition Case better than anyone here! The Scholars at ScholarsFor911Truth agree with his CD Explanation 100 percent! Listen to Dr. Steven Jones and other WTC Witnesses!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMhl-S5MyAc"]Professor Steven Jones: 9/11 Symposium 11/03/07[/ame]

North of the Citgo station theory? Pentagon missile? Flyover? Maybe a couple pointing out the mistakes in any of these theories?

The original 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike (my blog entry) was made using the "South Of Citgo Flight Path" (in green) where we see only 'inside-the-building fires' (Lloyde England from this paper) shown in the 'top' picture here:

BeforeAndAfter.jpg

The painted-up A-3 Jet (pic = my 'What Happened' Topic) almost crashed during the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike, but the remote-control operator pulled back on the joystick to send the DoD flying bomb over the E-ring Roof. The A-3 Jet then made a wide turn to the north 'and' returned to strike this same West Wedge Wall using the "North Of Citgo Flight Path" at exactly 9:36:27 AM (bottom pic), or 4 minutes and 48 seconds later. This 'second attack' caused a massive fireball with fires that ran along the West Wedge Wall some 450 feet! Therefore, we have 'two attacks' on the Pentagon within 5 minutes using 'two' different flight paths (south of citgo + north of citgo), which works to confuse the testimony of all the Pentagon Witnesses. Gam cannot debate me on the Pentagon Topic, because he is unwilling to discuss the 9:31:39 AM Missile Strike that the DoD wants to hide and Cover Up!!!

What do you think of the fact that Terral says that there are photos and evidence of "thermite signatures" all over the beams and columns of WTC7, yet in the very same photo he uses as proof of this, he annotates that there are NO BURN MARKS on those same beams and columns?

Gam has NO "Building Fires Did It" Case, so all he can do is throw rocks at 'my person' and 'my' WTC-7 CD Explanation (link again)! Where is Gam's Topic explaining HOW 'Building Fires Took Down WTC-7'????? How were thousands and thousands of 2800-degree girders, columns and beams 'CUT' at the same time to cause WTC-7 to collapse into its own footprint???

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LD06SAf0p9A&feature=player_embedded"]This Is Definitely "Controlled Demolition"!!![/ame]

What about Terral's mistake about the so-called angled, thermite cut column that turned out to be incorrect (to which he admitted to)?

The difference between Gam and Terral is that I 'do' stand up and offer applause and congratulations when anyone can point out a weakness in my WTC-7 CD Case. However, Gam pointed out a very small error that affects NOTHING concerning my WTC-7 CD 'Conclusions.' NOTHING. Mr. Gam and Mr. Fizz still have 'NO' explanation for how 47 stories of overbuilt skyscraper implodes CD-style into its own footprint, after being hit by no Jetliner or anything of the sort! I would love to see the opportunity to go behind and correct the shortcomings in Gam's "Building Fires Did It" Paper, but the guy to too scared and frightened to even try to post that crap on this fine USMB Board!!!

Mr. Gam has some nerve asking these stupid questions, when he is the one without any Topics pushing his "Official Cover Story LIES" ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
you keep showing an "empty hole" with stuff in it. doesnt that in fact make it not empty? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back