Truthers

Must we through the word "un-American" around? For someone to be "un-American" that means we need a gold standard of what is "American". No single person comes to mind in that regard.

Furthermore, the truther's motives are noble. They fear that we are being led astray by a sinister plot and want to stop it. That's very "American".

I don't think they are un-American, just paranoid.

paranoid? debunk these 47 videos.you cant.:lol::lol:
Canada 9/11 Truth - Videos

Debunk David Ray Griffins book Debunking the 9/11 Debunking,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.you cant.lol.

Didn't Toro teach you anything last night? Or did you ignore real facts again? By the way I could give a fuck what Canada wants or says.

thankfully I havent seen one of Toros moronic posts in several months so I dont have any idea what your rambling on about now idiot agent.Toro has demonstrated countless numbers of times over the last couple of years he has no interest whatsoever in the truth about 9/11 and is afraid of the truth about government conspiracys so like you,I couldnt give a fuck about what that idoit said last night.He is a loyal Bush dupe that has allowed disinfo agents like you to brainwash him with their lies.This is your latest cowardly post when you cant debunk something like David Ray Griffiths book.:lol::lol:

the truthers conspire to withold facts. and they expect people to believe them? Whacko situation at best!

otherway around Bush dupe,its the 9/11 apologists who propagate the lies of the 9/11 commission report that conspire to without facts. You have allowed those disinformation agents to brainwash you with their lies and propaganda.:cuckoo:

If you were to go to a party and run into:

1. An ex girlfriend

2. Someone you owe a lot of money to

3. Someone with extremely poor hygiene

4. A Truther

Who are you going to avoid the most?

A truther, only because I believe stupidity and paranoia are contagious.

Plus, as they drink more, the theories get more and more wild.

yeah you Bush dupes theories DO get more and more wild all the time and yes you Bush dupes stupidity and paranoia are contagious.:lol: Were not the ones ignoring what demolition experts,architects,engineers,pilots,scientists and military personal are saying.were not the ones with the hysterical ignorant logic that if fox news and the government agencys said it happened this way,it automatically did.:lol::lol::lol:

I believe the FBI reported that 95% of the plane was recovered from that empty hole and surrounding are to include both black boxes and the DNA or body parts of everyone on the plane.

But hey, the FBI are obviously in on it. :cuckoo:

If you were to go to a party and run into:

1. An ex girlfriend

2. Someone you owe a lot of money to

3. Someone with extremely poor hygiene

4. A Truther

Who are you going to avoid the most?

A truther, only because I believe stupidity and paranoia are contagious.

Plus, as they drink more, the theories get more and more wild.

yeah you Bush dupes theories DO get more and more wild all the time and yes you Bush dupes stupidity and paranoia are contagious.:lol: Were not the ones ignoring what demolition experts,architects,engineers,pilots,scientists and military personal are saying.were not the ones with the hysterical ignorant logic that if fox news and the government agencys said it happened this way,it automatically did.:lol::lol::lol:

Now do you understand why nobody wants to go near them at parties?

paranoid? debunk these 47 videos.you cant.:lol::lol:
Canada 9/11 Truth - Videos

Debunk David Ray Griffins book Debunking the 9/11 Debunking,an answer to popular mechanics and other defenders of the official conspiracy theory.you cant.lol.

Didn't Toro teach you anything last night? Or did you ignore real facts again? By the way I could give a fuck what Canada wants or says.

thankfully I havent seen one of Toros moronic posts in several months so I dont have any idea what your rambling on about now idiot agent.Toro has demonstrated countless numbers of times over the last couple of years he has no interest whatsoever in the truth about 9/11 and is afraid of the truth about government conspiracys so like you,I couldnt give a fuck about what that idoit said last night.He is a loyal Bush dupe that has allowed disinfo agents like you to brainwash him with their lies.This is your latest cowardly post when you cant debunk something like David Ray Griffiths book.:lol::lol:

Awe you want we should re post his links to all the professional people who disagree with your professional people? Yours are outnumbered about 5000 to one, at a guess.

And now you want we should buy a book so we can debunk it? You buy me the book.

Forum List

Back