Truth Social Shares Go Into Freefall After Investors Learn How Much Money It Really Makes

As the plunge continues, one must note that Trump is still ahead of the game, thus far.

Former President Donald Trump's fledgling media business is losing its sheen among investors a week after going public, with a sharp reversal in the company's stock price lopping $4 billion off its value.
The plunge in Trump Media & Technology Group's shares, which debuted on the Nasdaq Composite Index on March 25 under the ticker "DJT" (after the former president's initials), comes as it disclosed mounting losses in a regulatory filing. The company also noted that its accountant had issued a warning that its losses "raise substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern."
Shares of Trump Media & Technology Group, whose primary asset is the Truth Social platform, tumbled $13.30, or 21%, to $48.66 on Monday. That's below its opening price last Monday of $49.90 per share, and represents a 39% plunge from the stock's high of $79.38 on March 26.
Still, the stock remains higher than before a deal that took Trump's media company public last week. The shares had previously traded under the name Digital World Acquisition Corp., a shell company designed to take Truth Social public. Even after Monday's dip, the stock has surged 178% this year.

Trump, who owns 57% of the newly public company, has lost $2.5 billion — at least on paper — because of the stock slide. His stake is now worth $3.8 billion, down from $6.3 billion at the stock's peak last week.
What will its value be in 6 months, when he’s allowed to sell, and who would by such a losing proposition, besides his most brainwashed minions?

Every poll shows the majority of Americans rank this economy as poor to incredibly poor.

But none of that matters to TDS inflicted Leftards.

The fate of the American economy and the millions who rely on it to provide them sustenance is secondary to the fate of a Orange Man's stock.

They'd let their neighbor drown if it meant Trump might catch a cold.

Truly sick, loathsome creatures.

Time is coming.

trumps little social media platform lost over a billion of it's inflated worth today. Some folks are waking up to the fact that a company with 4 million in revenue and 60 million in losses isn't a wise investment.

Expect the price to fall to near zero over the next few weeks.

That cannot be true. PRESIDENT TRUMP'S SUPERIOR INTELLEUUCT AND STABIILITY allowed him to recruit the MOST EXCELLENNT Devin Nunes to be HIS CEO of TRUMP'S EXCELLENT SPEECH SITE. What can go wrong?''

A spokesperson for Trump Media referred a request for comment to a Monday news release that quotes Trump Media CEO and former U.S. Rep. Devin Nunes.

The economy is going balls out, and tRump is pretty famous for not meeting payroll.

The stock market has done well of late, not the economy. It may shock you, but Democrats are more blue collar, living pay check to pay check, than Republicans and thus have less interest in the performance of the stock market than the overall economy.

you have the data to back this up, of course?

What is wrong with lefties? I have to post the same links every time I point out the fact regarding salaries and voting. I am not posting them again. They are everywhere. It is as if the MSM doesn’t report these facts. Why do you think Democrats accuse Republicans of being for the “rich”? Do you think it might be because as salaries rise, so does the likelihood of voting Republican. I will grant you that the numbers have gotten much closer over the years and that the ultra-wealthy tend to vote Democrat, which skews the averages a bit.

What will its value be in 6 months, when he’s allowed to sell, and who would by such a losing proposition, besides his most brainwashed minions?
He can sell early if he gets the boards approval and the board is made up of Devin Nunes, one of his sons and other allies.

trumps little social media platform lost over a billion of it's inflated worth today. Some folks are waking up to the fact that a company with 4 million in revenue and 60 million in losses isn't a wise investment.

Expect the price to fall to near zero over the next few weeks.

I suspect that it will only be maga that loses money over this debacle. Trump will do very well. His best grift ever.
The comfort for other folk is that only maga simpletons will lose money over this.
They need to rationalise their loss. In previous grifts they got shoes or a bible. This time they get a share certificate that they can frame and hang in the outside toilet.

What is wrong with lefties? I have to post the same links every time I point out the fact regarding salaries and voting. I am not posting them again. They are everywhere. It is as if the MSM doesn’t report these facts. Why do you think Democrats accuse Republicans of being for the “rich”? Do you think it might be because as salaries rise, so does the likelihood of voting Republican. I will grant you that the numbers have gotten much closer over the years and that the ultra-wealthy tend to vote Democrat, which skews the averages a bit.

I take that as a no.

Thanks.

I take that as a no.

Thanks.

Cheez..the first Google link. There are many more. Keep in mind, these are the averages, not median, and the ultra-wealthy skew the numbers.

Religious Landscape Study

I will also add that high paying union, blue collar jobs in large cities also skew the numbers in the Democrat’s favor, though not enough.

An individual’s likelihood of being a Democrat decreases with every additional dollar he or she earns. Democrats have a huge advantage (63 percent) with voters earning less than $15,000 per year. This advantage carries forward for individuals earning up to $50,000 per year, and then turns in the Republicans’ favor — with just 36 percent of individuals earning more than $200,000 per year supporting Democrats.

Interestingly, the median household income in the United States is $49,777 — right near the point where the Democratic advantage disappears and the Republicans take over.

About half of Democrats express satisfaction with their personal financial situation, compared with 61 percent of Republicans and 52 percent of Independents.

Economic Demographics of Democrats & Liberals – Politics & Debt

There, I did you homework for you. Yes, Democrats are the party of the ultra-poor, the lower middle class and the ultra-rich. If you are a successful professional who is making good money but not Warren Buffet money and are voting for Democrats then you are in the minority. Glad I could help clear all this up for you.

Cheez..the first Google link. There are many more. Keep in mind, these are the averages, not median, and the ultra-wealthy skew the numbers.

Religious Landscape Study

I will also add that high paying union, blue collar jobs in large cities also skew the numbers in the Democrat’s favor, though not enough.

An individual’s likelihood of being a Democrat decreases with every additional dollar he or she earns. Democrats have a huge advantage (63 percent) with voters earning less than $15,000 per year. This advantage carries forward for individuals earning up to $50,000 per year, and then turns in the Republicans’ favor — with just 36 percent of individuals earning more than $200,000 per year supporting Democrats.

Interestingly, the median household income in the United States is $49,777 — right near the point where the Democratic advantage disappears and the Republicans take over.

About half of Democrats express satisfaction with their personal financial situation, compared with 61 percent of Republicans and 52 percent of Independents.

Economic Demographics of Democrats & Liberals – Politics & Debt

There, I did you homework for you. Yes, Democrats are the party of the ultra-poor, the lower middle class and the ultra-rich. If you are a successful professional who is making good money but not Warren Buffet money and are voting for Democrats then you are in the minority. Glad I could help clear all this up for you.

You fail to realize that even people making good money are living pay check to pay check in this country, they always have been

You fail to realize that even people making good money are living pay check to pay check in this country, they always have been

Don’t you think that it would stand to reason that the more money you make, the less likely you are to be living pay check to pay check? There are certainly exceptions, but those making 15k per year, which are largely Democrats, are most certainly more likely to be living pay check to check vs the 150k earner.

ThisHarambe.jpg

Forum List

Back