Trust Me: Gun Laws Will Change Once Black People Get Guns In This Country' - Joy Behar

Dumber than a brick is the former Catholic comic.
I doubt she even knew that George Floyd was convicted
of breaking into a home and having the buddies he broke
in with pistol whip a woman who was house sitting { babysitting }.
Floyd spent 5 years in a Texas prison for dat one.
Aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon.In a home invasion.
His own son was watching the news when Floyd was killed, and his mother walked into the room and asked him if he knew who that man was. The kid didn’t. Mama said “that’s your father.”

WTF?

Proving 'You can't fix stupid', JOY Behar declared, "Trust Me: Gun Laws Will Change Once Black People Get Guns In This Country."

Does she really believe that only whites / white extremists have guns in this country, that whites are killing blacks in record numbers every week / every weekend in cities like Chicago, that black gangs are roaming around with butter knives and potato canons?

How can someone e so stupid be allowed to be on TV?

Co-host Goldberg added, "We all just need to get off our a$$es and vote."

Someone as stupid as Behar should not be allowed to vote ... or breed.

Joy Behar......................................

I'd better not say what's in my head. I'd probably get a first class vacation courtesy of USMB.

Glad this guy didn't bring his gun.

1654719826376.png

The areas with the highest violent crime rates, including murder by gun - local officials flat out refuse to introduce legislation to address it. - PERIOD.
Why? - because it would result in highly disparate number of blacks in jail. They know this. And why violent crime in inner cities hasn't been addresses properly for the past 20 years.
Inner city's run mostly by career { decades } Democrats.
A nice example of this is the Denzel Washington movie ...
- American Gangster - { 2007 } dealing mostly with Heroin
on the streets of N.Y.city.
A lenghty movie that is seldom boring.Washington at his peak.

I say tie his ass up in the Town Square and let that girl take a baseball bat to him until she is done, then throw some gas on him and light him up.

The world would be a better place.
Nicholas Cage did a movie where I never saw such a
bat wielding scene of torture.
It was either - Kill Chain - { 2019 } or - Running With the Devil - { 2019 }
Cage whips out movies quicker than his penis after drinking a
6 pack of beer.I get it.He's not a beer guy.Too low brow for a guy
who owned stuff like his own Island.

Joy Behar is the dumbest person on television
Evidently you don't know the history of gun control. It started in the late 1960's, in California of course. The governor was none other than Ronald Reagan. It went down like this.

Blacks were overwhelmingly being arrested and harassed by a mostly white police force. They would be accosted on the sidewalk merely for walking down the street. The Black Panters had enough. They started patrolling neighborhoods, open carrying, with rifles, pistols, and shotguns. Whenever a police officer stopped a black man, he found himself surrounded by armed Black Panther members who were there to oversee the whole process. The straw that broke the camel's back was when those Panther members showed up at the state legislature, armed.

The end result was the passage of the Mulford act.

Evidently you don't know the history of gun control. It started in the late 1960's, in California of course. The governor was none other than Ronald Reagan. It went down like this.

Blacks were overwhelmingly being arrested and harassed by a mostly white police force. They would be accosted on the sidewalk merely for walking down the street. The Black Panters had enough. They started patrolling neighborhoods, open carrying, with rifles, pistols, and shotguns. Whenever a police officer stopped a black man, he found himself surrounded by armed Black Panther members who were there to oversee the whole process. The straw that broke the camel's back was when those Panther members showed up at the state legislature, armed.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Yeah... no.
Some of the earliest federal gun control began in 1791, there are many examples of gun legislation throughout American history

Now blacks have you to thank for bringing in millions of illegal aliens a year to take their jobs for lower pay. Nice job, racist

His own son was watching the news when Floyd was killed, and his mother walked into the room and asked him if he knew who that man was. The kid didn’t. Mama said “that’s your father.”
This is actually the real shock that has stymied Average Joe American.
How corrupt reporting of news has become.
Like how the left explains the Jussie Smollett fiasco.
Or the Summer of Love.
Or refuses to comment on real Racist like the Black Nationalist
who purposedly ran his car into a Christmas parade of white folk.
The Waukseha Parade Tragedy.That Biden and Harris refused to
visit.

This is actually the real shock that has stymied Average Joe American.
How corrupt reporting of news has become.
Like how the left explains the Jussie Smollett fiasco.
Or the Summer of Love.
Or refuses to comment on real Racist like the Black Nationalist
who purposedly ran his car into a Christmas parade of white folk.
The Waukseha Parade Tragedy.That Biden and Harris refused to
visit.
Yup. And to your last point, Biden made a major showing when the shooter in Buffalo, whom he called a white supremacist, killed all those black people, and went to visit and comfort the survivors. But he couldn’t be bothered to do the same when the black supremacist mowed down all those white people. Doesn’t fit the leftist narrative.

The Negroes already have guns. Usually stolen or cheap handguns that are used in daily shootings in all these Democrat controlled big city shitholes where most of the gun crimes take place.

They don't abide by the existing gun laws so why do these stupid Moon Bats think they will abide by any new law?

The fact that this idiot even has a TV show that people watch is evidence of how far Americans have fallen.

Lisa,

I would say that the total apathy and lack of will and courage of the American people to stand up to this true tyranny we are already experiencing is a better indicator of just how far America has fallen.

WTF?

Proving 'You can't fix stupid', JOY Behar declared, "Trust Me: Gun Laws Will Change Once Black People Get Guns In This Country."

Does she really believe that only whites / white extremists have guns in this country, that whites are killing blacks in record numbers every week / every weekend in cities like Chicago, that black gangs are roaming around with butter knives and potato canons?

How can someone e so stupid be allowed to be on TV?

Co-host Goldberg added, "We all just need to get off our a$$es and vote."

Someone as stupid as Behar should not be allowed to vote ... or breed.

The casual racism of the left on display once again.

The Negroes already have guns. Usually stolen or cheap handguns that are used in daily shootings in all these Democrat controlled big city shitholes where most of the gun crimes take place.

They don't abide by the existing gun laws so why do these stupid Moon Bats think they will abide by any new law?

They don't.
They also don't care how many Negroes die. In fact, they kinda like it.

As long as the AGENDA of disarming America is advanced. At any and all costs including wiping out school children....intentionally.

Forum List

Back