Trust Me: Gun Laws Will Change Once Black People Get Guns In This Country' - Joy Behar

The Founding Fathers never said that in the face of tyranny, make McCauley Caulkin faces and whine about it until you win your freedom back.

But that is the exact "strategy" the entire conservative right has adopted. No plans. No efforts to organize...nothing but endless crying and moaning.
It is most certainly a losing strategy.
So, what are you doing about it?

It seems to me the only thing you're doing is bitching and whining about what other people are not doing.

Dumber than a brick is the former Catholic comic.
I doubt she even knew that George Floyd was convicted
of breaking into a home and having the buddies he broke
in with pistol whip a woman who was house sitting { babysitting }.
Floyd spent 5 years in a Texas prison for dat one.
Aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon.In a home invasion.
But she gets to paint Progs as saintly and Repubs as evil to an audience. One of many programs designed to do that. It adds up to many tens of millions of people every day.

WTF?

Proving 'You can't fix stupid', JOY Behar declared, "Trust Me: Gun Laws Will Change Once Black People Get Guns In This Country."

Does she really believe that only whites / white extremists have guns in this country, that whites are killing blacks in record numbers every week / every weekend in cities like Chicago, that black gangs are roaming around with butter knives and potato canons?

How can someone e so stupid be allowed to be on TV?

Co-host Goldberg added, "We all just need to get off our a$$es and vote."

Someone as stupid as Behar should not be allowed to vote ... or breed.

Ms. Behar is hopelessly clueless.

African Americans have huge numbers of guns in their race's arsenal.

As well they should BTW. More blacks live in Liberal Hell Holes than do honkies, and are more likely to get clipped.

1656947089026.jpeg

A older black guy (70s maybe) came into my LGS the other day wondering how to field strip a .45 S&W Shield he had bought there last year.

I was waiting for a background check to clear so I took him into the back where the work bench was and showed him, put it back together, then had him do it. No problems.

I asked if he knew his way around a computer and he said he did then I showed him how he could go to You Tube if he needed a refresher.....He was tickled to death. :)
They make that in a .45? That must have a form factor similar to my Taurus Millennium PT145 Pro.
A older black guy (70s maybe) came into my LGS the other day wondering how to field strip a .45 S&W Shield he had bought there last year.

I was waiting for a background check to clear so I took him into the back where the work bench was and showed him, put it back together, then had him do it. No problems.

I asked if he knew his way around a computer and he said he did then I showed him how he could go to You Tube if he needed a refresher.....He was tickled to death. :)
Off topic, I have this itch to get one of the newer Desert Eagle Mark XIX in stainless, 50 AE or 44 mag. Thoughts?

Forum List

Back