Trumpsters should just be patient.

There sure is a lot of complaining going on from Trump supporters about the quarantines and lockdowns and all that stuff.

And yet, every day at his Coronavirus press conferences, Trump himself is doing everything he can to support ALL OF IT.

I think we all know that, after all this complaining, Trumpsters are going to give absolute, 100% credit to Trump for "beating" the virus when this is finally over.

So just be patient. Trump is apparently angering you now, but you'll forgive him. Believe me!
..I see you post a lot of evidence for your OP--hahahhahahahah
''a lot of complaining about the lockdowns'' etc.....?????!!!!!!
hahahahahhahah
Mac1958 has a wild imagination. I first starting seeing that when he thought hillary had a chance of beating Trump. lol
You say that like Hillary didn’t get more votes...
most Americans did not vote for Hilary

There sure is a lot of complaining going on from Trump supporters about the quarantines and lockdowns and all that stuff.

And yet, every day at his Coronavirus press conferences, Trump himself is doing everything he can to support ALL OF IT.

I think we all know that, after all this complaining, Trumpsters are going to give absolute, 100% credit to Trump for "beating" the virus when this is finally over.

So just be patient. Trump is apparently angering you now, but you'll forgive him. Believe me!
hahahahahhahah
Mac1958 has a wild imagination. I first starting seeing that when he thought hillary had a chance of beating Trump. lol

That's not how the election works, nut you knew that, didn't you?
But it sure makes somebody sound stupid for acting like she couldn’t win. She got more votes after all.

With the way she ran her campaign, Stevie Wonder could see how she would lose.
Yet she still got more votes.
but the majority didn't vote for her

hahahahahhahah

That's not how the election works, nut you knew that, didn't you?
But it sure makes somebody sound stupid for acting like she couldn’t win. She got more votes after all.

With the way she ran her campaign, Stevie Wonder could see how she would lose.
Yet she still got more votes.
but the majority didn't vote for her
Right, just millions more. And about 10 million more votes for dems in 2018.

Forum List

Back