Trump's wall is falling apart, in less than 4 years

*sighs*

The wall in question wasn't built by the government. It was a privately funded wall. Mistakes happen.

You should be a federal judge. You just put in simple terms why they needed to stop the keystone dakota access pipeline.
Are you implying that our oil companies build inferior products?
But in March, the largest leak in North Slope production history – as many as 267,000 gallons – poured out of a corroded pipeline at the Prudhoe Bay complex for five days before being discovered

Leak is latest of Alaska's pipeline woes - CSMonitor.com

Now, why would a wall, dubbed a "Lamberguini" of a wall by the builder, costing millions, and built by a private contractor who regularly contributes to GOP candidates, begin to erode the foundation and deteriorate so badly that repairs are needed in less than 4 years?
Umm... You seem to have some reading comprehension problems.

"Private Border Wall Segment."

Do you know what that means? Do you understand that it wasn't paid for by... yeah... ok. Did you read the story?
Ah yes, the company Trump tried repeatedly to steer government contracts to. The only thing that prevented this was other people (presumably, people who are not as mentally ill as the president). Looks like they just got a lesson in Trump's loyalty.
Fisher, a frequent guest on Fox News, has seen his company become Trump’s preferred border wall contractor. After embarking on his privately funded ventures, which include a half-mile fence outside El Paso, Fisher has been awarded about $1.7 billion in federal contracts for border wall work in Arizona.

Now, why would a wall, dubbed a "Lamberguini" of a wall by the builder, costing millions, and built by a private contractor who regularly contributes to GOP candidates, begin to erode the foundation and deteriorate so badly that repairs are needed in less than 4 years?

Do you know what that means? Do you understand that it wasn't paid for by... yeah... ok. Did you read the story?

I read it. Did you? I don't think so. Did I say it was built at taxpayer expense?

You clearly didn't read the article, dumbass. Hell you're so damned stupid you didn't even read and comprehend the friggin title!

Poor Dick. Another Trumpet who thinks that I am claiming the wall was built with taxpayer money. Cheer up. Medicare now covers vision care.

Ah yes, the company Trump tried repeatedly to steer government contracts to. The only thing that prevented this was other people (presumably, people who are not as mentally ill as the president). Looks like they just got a lesson in Trump's loyalty.
Oh jeezus... Read the damn story. It's not built like the rest of the 500 miles of wall...

ALWAYS REMEMBER... NOBODY CAN MAKE YOU LOOK STUPID. YOU HAVE TO DO IT.

Vandalshandle said:

Vandalshandle why are you lying to the USMB forum?
I understand that you have been in denial so long that the truth appears to you to be a lie.
Like most TDS afflicted morons, apparently you lack the prerequisite reading comprehension skills necessary to understand that your thread title is a lie that is not in any way supported by the article that you presented.

I read it. Did you? I don't think so. Did I say it was built at taxpayer expense?
Yes I did read it... the title of this here thread:

If it's not under government control in any way... How is it Trumps wall?

Last edited:
Wait the left told us Trump wasn't building any new walls. How can nonexistent walls fall down?
As was pointed out, this was a private wall/fence

Trump didn't build it. It would be Trump taking credit for Elon Musks "space-x" successful trip to the ISS.

Well if Trump had nothing to do with it why is Trump being blamed for it's structural failure?
He isn't by anyone with any friggin brains. That's kinda the whole point here since the OP decided to put his stupidity on full public display.

Oh jeezus... Read the damn story. It's not built like the rest of the 500 miles of wall...

Oh, you mean this one?

1594594513290.png

Vandalshandle said:

Vandalshandle why are you lying to the USMB forum?
I understand that you have been in denial so long that the truth appears to you to be a lie.
Like most TDS afflicted morons, apparently you lack the prerequisite reading comprehension skills necessary to understand that your thread title is a lie that is not in any way supported by the article that you presented.

Now, M., I just am overwhelmed with shame, since you have reverted the thread from Trump's ridicules wall to being all about me, instead. Do you display your Trump University diploma proudly?

Yahoo News?
Be serious. LOL!!!

Oh, you mean this one?

View attachment 362557
That's not the one in the story... Fuck man... Mistakes happen... It's when you do dumb shit like this is when you start looking stupid. *sighs*

So, you are saying that the wall would have been built, whether or not Trump had ever decided to make a fake issue out of walling American borders in attempt to stir up the feeble minded? Not only does the wall not work, hundreds of immigrants cross the border 35 miles from here every day at Nogales, and nobody ever checks to see if they go back. Hmm....

So, you are saying that the wall would have been built, whether or not Trump had ever decided to make a fake issue out of walling American borders in attempt to stir up the feeble minded? Not only does the wall not work, hundreds of immigrants cross the border 35 miles from here every day at Nogales, and nobody ever checks to see if they go back. Hmm....
Here is what I'm saying to you: Mistakes happen... It's when you do dumb shit like this is when you start looking stupid. *sighs*

Oh, you mean this one?

View attachment 362557
That's not the one in the story... Fuck man... Mistakes happen... It's when you do dumb shit like this is when you start looking stupid. *sighs*

I know. All works fail, EXCEPT walls personally supervised by Trump, and they last forever with no maintenance. But, I get your point. Walls built to impress Trump fail by themselves. Walls built by Trump need a strong wind to blow them down. One can't help but wonder why the former "embarrass" Trump.

Forum List

Back