Trump's top general tells US Army to prepare to fight North Korea

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Donald Trump’s most senior US General has told the US Army to “stand ready” for war with North Korea, sparking World War 3 fears. General James ‘Mad dog’ Mattis warned it is impossible to tell what the future holds for the crisis, but urged US troops to be prepared for a confrontation with Kim Jong-un. He said while Trump is committed to finding a diplomatic solution, the US Army must “standy ready” to fight. General Mattis said: “It is right now a diplomatically led, economic-sanction buttressed effort to
WAR DRUMS: Trump’s top general tells US Army to prepare to fight North Korea | End Time Headlines

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things are getting a bit hairy with N. Korea. Might be just thing to wake the sheep the hell up maybe fat boy can pick up a few Anti-Trump haters and take them back with him, that way they can see exactly how they want America to be. Oh, but you don't get to come back losers lol.

Gorgeous, it'll be the biggest nuclear war ever, like nobody's seen before, you won't believe it, believe me.

Donald Trump’s most senior US General has told the US Army to “stand ready” for war with North Korea, sparking World War 3 fears. General James ‘Mad dog’ Mattis warned it is impossible to tell what the future holds for the crisis, but urged US troops to be prepared for a confrontation with Kim Jong-un. He said while Trump is committed to finding a diplomatic solution, the US Army must “standy ready” to fight. General Mattis said: “It is right now a diplomatically led, economic-sanction buttressed effort to
WAR DRUMS: Trump’s top general tells US Army to prepare to fight North Korea | End Time Headlines

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things are getting a bit hairy with N. Korea. Might be just thing to wake the sheep the hell up maybe fat boy can pick up a few Anti-Trump haters and take them back with him, that way they can see exactly how they want America to be. Oh, but you don't get to come back losers lol.
He said while Trump is committed to finding a diplomatic solution...
Huh?!!!!

trump tillerson rocket man.png

The POTUS has access to far more data than we do, so I wouldnt get my 'nads in a bind just yet, folks

The POTUS has access to far more data than we do, so I wouldnt get my 'nads in a bind just yet, folks

Notice the lack of brains who can't think of that. What you wrote lmao. That's to past their common sense levels.

he better follow the constitution and go through congress....there is no war resolution he can use....in north korea, is there? I mean, the iraq resolution IS STILL being used for any and everything in the middle east but north korea???

China has to believe we are willing to engage in open hostilities. Without that belief, there is no incentive for the Chinese to reign in little boy Un. IMO, Trump is playing this just right. China doesn't want war on it's doorstep with it's number one trading partner.

NK claims the CIA just tried to assassinate ungwhateverghisnameis. Could that be the fire and fury Trump was hinting at?

OMG it's the end of the world, the military has been told to prepare for war!

Of course it's the job of the military to always be ready for war, that's what their mission is.

Forum List

Back