Trump's the one... & the dems think he's worried about money ?

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
few thoughts: first, the feckless pundits are saying that Trump had a bad month, i don't think so.

second, he has little money in his war chest, really ? he could write a check, that's a fact.

third, he spends campaign money conservatively and efficiently to achieve great results. this he will do as president with people's hard earned money the government steals out of their paychecks.

the democrats raise then waste a lot of dough, it crony redistribution. when they win and their cronies get paid with stimulus money, people's paychecks

e.g.
Mark Penn's two firms awarded millions from stimulus for public - The Hill
thehill.com/homenews/.../71353-mark-penn-got-6-million-from-stimulusThe Hill
Dec 9, 2009 - Millions of dollars in stimulus money went to two firms run by Mark ... on stimulus spending have been filled with “false or misleading claims.”.

people should be really pissed about bs like this.

the things the dems say about the republicans are ridiculous, thinking Trump can't afford easily to beat hillary is one of those ridiculous things. they are the money wasters.

Firms run by Hillary Clinton pollster Mark Penn stand to make millions ...
www.nydailynews.com/.../firms-run-hillary-clinton-pollster-mark-...
New York Daily News

Dec 9, 2009 - Hillary Clinton pollster Mark Penn is looking at some pretty sweet numbers - namely $6million in federal stimulus dollars awarded to two firms he controls. ... went to pay for ads to get out the word on the analog-to-digital shift, ...

Nearly $6 million in stimulus money was paid to two firms run by Mark ...
Nearly $6 million in stimulus money was paid to two firms run by Mark Penn, Hillary Clinton’s pollster in 2008.million-in-stimulus-money-was-paid-to-tw...
Dec 9, 2009 - Mark Penn's two firms got $6 million from stimulus for PR campaign By ... stimulusspending have been filled with “false or misleading claims.”.

Remember Mark Penn, of the Hillary '08 Campaign?? (Guess Who Got ...
Remember Mark Penn, of the Hillary ’08 Campaign?? (Guess Who Got Stimulus Money…)mark-penn-of-the-hillary-08-camp...
Dec 10, 2009 - Mark Penn's two firms awarded millions from stimulus for public relations work ... communities that their televisions would soon no longer receive broadcast signals. ... insightanalytical, on December 11, 2009 at 7:42 PM said:.

mark penn by the way was one of the very first birthers.

Last edited:
Trump has 30 staffers in 50 states

Hardly enough to run a major campaign. Even worse for him, local Republicans are refusing to get out the vote for him

• Banned

Hardly enough to run a major campaign. Even worse for him, local Republicans are refusing to get out the vote for him
they'll vote for him, they will remember that they compelled him to take a loyalty oath when they thought he couldn't win, then they stuck him in the back.

but i think hillary is so horrendous, that this might be a lean machine landslide.

Trump's centerpiece is defining conservative as "to conserve" resources, also why he has all that dough.

Last edited:

they'll vote for him, they will remember that they compelled him to take a loyalty oath when they thought he couldn't win, then they stuck him in the back.

but i think hillary is so horrendous, that this might be a lean machine landslide.

Trump is being hung out to dry...nobody will lift a finger for him

Pissed too many in his own party

Trump's mom was a Scottish lady------he knows how to ---
NOT SPEND MONEY. A Scottish nurse once told me----
"A Scottish wedding party consists of a bottle of 'scotch' and
two potatoes"

as pissed as we is------we is still fascinated with him

• Banned

you've forgotten about short political memory this country has. no one has the wherewithall to hang him to dry, that's what different. he doesn't need a political party. he's Trump, he deals with the people directly.

"few thoughts: first, the feckless pundits are saying that Trump had a bad month, i don't think so." Trump has had a very bad month.

"second, he has little money in his war chest, really ? he could write a check, that's a fact." Then he will have to do so, because his finance program is not generating money

"third, he spends campaign money conservatively and efficiently to achieve great results. this he will do as president with people's hard earned money the government steals out of their paychecks." Now those are silly assumptions. He's the man who keeps going bankrupt.

If he wants to win, he has to do much, much more in a much, much better way to change the map,

29_thb.png
(realclearpolitics,com)

• Banned
"few thoughts: first, the feckless pundits are saying that Trump had a bad month, i don't think so." Trump has had a very bad month.

"second, he has little money in his war chest, really ? he could write a check, that's a fact." Then he will have to do so, because his finance program is not generating money

"third, he spends campaign money conservatively and efficiently to achieve great results. this he will do as president with people's hard earned money the government steals out of their paychecks." Now those are silly assumptions. He's the man who keeps going bankrupt.

If he wants to win, he has to do much, much more in a much, much better way to change the map,

29_thb.png
(realclearpolitics,com)
i like your new posting style. jake, i need to know that you will be there for us, that you would loan money to Trump if he needs it. you and toro, could finance the whole endeavor.

29_thb.png
(realclearpolitics,com)
i like your new posting style. jake, i need to know that you will be there for us, that you would loan money to Trump if he needs it. you and toro, could finance the whole endeavor.
Thank for your admission you got it all wrong. And the numbers, when that far apart, are not wrong. Dangerous Donnie needs to pick up his pace.

you've forgotten about short political memory this country has. no one has the wherewithall to hang him to dry, that's what different. he doesn't need a political party. he's Trump, he deals with the people directly.

:lol::lol::lol: Monumental stupidity.

Do you even know how politics and elections work?

He deals with people directly? ... A VAST MAJORITY OF PEOPLE DON'T LIKE HIM AND WOULD NEVER VOTE FOR HIM.

All he needs is his gaggle of Trumpettes, eh?

Are you sure you know how politics and elections work? :0)

few thoughts: first, the feckless pundits are saying that Trump had a bad month, i don't think so.

ABC/WaPo Poll - Clinton by 12, Obama 56% Favorable

New ABC News/Washington Post poll out today has Hillary leading Trump by 12 points — a 14 point swing from Trump’s two-point lead in May.

And Obama’s approval rating is up to 56% — highest since the earliest days of his presidency.

Other highlights:

• 64% say Trump unqualified to be President
  • Two-thirds see Trump biased against women, Muslims, minorities
  • Include 3rd-Party candidates and Clinton still leads by 10 over Trump
  • Only those “certain” to vote in November, Hillary has 11 point lead
  • Obama approval rating up 5 points over previous poll
  • Obama has 55% approval rating on handling economy
Clinton Opens 12-Point Lead; Two-Thirds Say Trump's Biased

Trump Support Collapses In New Poll
June 26, 2016

A new Washington Post-ABC News poll finds Hillary Clinton leading Donald Trump in the presidential race by 12 points, 51% to 39%.

“Roughly two in three Americans say they think Trump is unqualified to lead the nation; are anxious about the idea of him as president; believe his comments about women, minorities and Muslims show an unfair bias; and see his attacks on a federal judge because of his Mexican American heritage as racist.”

A new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll shows Clinton leading by five points, 46% to 41%.

Takes more than name recognition. Takes a political base to register voters and get them out to vote

Trumps negatives with voters still exceed his positives...hard to unbreak an egg

"The One"? Trump is "The One"? There was a time when another candidate was described like that.

Takes more than name recognition. Takes a political base to register voters and get them out to vote

Trumps negatives with voters still exceed his positives...hard to unbreak an egg
nah, it's just name recognition now, the rest is fluff.

Forum List

Back