Trump's Scots golf course loses a fortune for eighth year running

Like Kerry did years ago by releasing TS info on an undercover CIA agent abroad during a speech before Congress?

The CIA director got up from his chair, grabbed his classified cell phone, and ran out, scrambling to get his agent out of where he was ASAP before he was killed.

Once again a Democrat or a snowflake accuses others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY do.

SSDD
So its ok then ?

The biggest damage is the damage to the fragile democracy. FPTP takes a lot of trust on the part of voters, and Trump has come out and eroded this trust for his own political gains. Same with the trust of the FBI etc.
If there isn't trust, you need to change whatever it is, but he's not proposing change, just that he's in charge of it.
“OuR FraJiLe DeMokRISEe” 🤡

There IS a job you can do after all, Tommy!

Ball wash boy!

I'm sure you have a lot of experience at that.
I gave up golf 20 odd years ago. I dislocated my shoulder for the third time. Whilst I was taped up my clubs were stolen out of the car.
I used the insurance money to take my girlfriend to Paris. That was a lot more entertaining than trudging round a wet golf course.

He should sue somebody.

Lots of nice courses in Scotland, golfers dont [sic] need to give money to a pig.

You've already posted this same exact thread. In fact, you posted it four times before, with the first three being shut down as Clean Start violations. Not sure why the fourth one didn't meet the same fate. This is the first attempt at this subject on your part that isn't an obvious violation of that policy.

By the way…

Well Bob if you were academically gifted ,or even applied yourself in school, you would have a better job with better working conditions.

What do you do for a living, that makes you delusionally imagine that your profession is better than mine?

Last edited:
I gave up golf 20 odd years ago. I dislocated my shoulder for the third time. Whilst I was taped up my clubs were stolen out of the car.
I used the insurance money to take my girlfriend to Paris. That was a lot more entertaining than trudging round a wet golf course.

Well Tommy, you're not supposed to go golfing in the rain!

You've already posted this same exact thread. In fact, you posted it four times before, with the first three being shit down as Clean Start violations. Not sure why the fourth one didn't meet the same fate. This is the first attempt at this subject on your part that isn't an obvious violation of that policy.

By the way…

What do you do for a living, that makes you delusionally imagine that your profession is better than mine?
Um. This is a thread from 2 years ago Bob. I didnt revive it but it is still pertinent. Check out the dates old fella.

Well Tommy, you're not supposed to go golfing in the rain!
Tell me about it.I got one afternoon a week and a few of us would meet up after work.We would have played in the snow I think.

It rains every day up here so you dont get much choice.

Um. This is a thread from 2 years ago Bob. I didnt [sic] revive it but it is still pertinent. Check out the dates old fella.

So, it is. I somehow failed to notice the necromancy of a long-dead thread.

So this isn't yet a fifth attempt at a thread you already posted four times before; the other four were attempts to post again the same thread that you had already posted two years ago.

You've already posted this same exact thread. In fact, you posted it four times before, with the first three being shit down as Clean Start violations. Not sure why the fourth one didn't meet the same fate. This is the first attempt at this subject on your part that isn't an obvious violation of that policy.

By the way…

Nothing obviously. Since it posts propaganda here all day long everyday.

So, it is. I somehow failed to notice the necromancy of a long-dead thread.

So this isn't yet a fifth attempt at a thread you already posted four times before; the other four were attempts to post again the same thread that you had already posted two years ago.
I think the issue is that his fortunes have not improved in the last 2 years. Its very sad. Maybe if he acted like a decent person he would not repel so many golfers.

I think the issue is that his fortunes have not improved in the last 2 years. Its very sad. Maybe if he acted like a decent person he would not repel so many golfers.
Many of Trump properties are like that

Used to be people would go for the TRUMP name.
Now, it is political and to some, the TRUMP brand is poison

I gave up golf 20 odd years ago. I dislocated my shoulder for the third time.
You europeans need to find something less action packed and dangerous to "kick around"
Whilst I was taped up my clubs were stolen out of the car.
Were you kidnapped?
I used the insurance money to take my girlfriend to Paris.
A quick bus ride through the chunnel, a whiff of baguettes, a quick stop in the card shop for a postcard of the Eiffel Tower and home in time to catch the BBC's 2 hour evening special entitled "trumps lawn".
That was a lot more entertaining than trudging round a wet golf course.
but not being taped up right?
hey tommy :hhello:

Last edited:
You europeans need to find something less action packed and dangerous to "kick around"

Were you kidnapped?

A quick bus ride through the chunnel, a whiff of baguettes, a quick stop in the card shop for a postcard of the Eiffel Tower and home in time to catch the BBC's 2 hour evening special entitled "trumps lawn".

but not being taped up right?
hey tommy :hhello:
I was playing football not golf when I did my shoulder. i should clarify that Frank. I think we had 3 nights. Lots of fun.

Forum List

Back