Trump's Scots golf course loses a fortune for eighth year running

Dems are so obviously petrified of Trump and his 70 million- plus voters.

Imagine saying "oh, the Germans are obviously petrified of Hitler and his many supporters"
Yes, people know Trump has a following, and they know the damage he can do, even if he's not president.

Imagine saying "oh, the Germans are obviously petrified of Hitler and his many supporters"
Yes, people know Trump has a following, and they know the damage he can do, even if he's not president.
What “damage”, exactly, is it that they “know” he can do?

What “damage”, exactly, is it that they “know” he can do?

The biggest damage is the damage to the fragile democracy. FPTP takes a lot of trust on the part of voters, and Trump has come out and eroded this trust for his own political gains. Same with the trust of the FBI etc.
If there isn't trust, you need to change whatever it is, but he's not proposing change, just that he's in charge of it.

Trump has nothing to do with you Commie, you are a demented old kook in a different country....you are obsessed like many of your ilk and really should move on.
4 posts about a golf course that threatens you?

The Scots refer to Trump as a weapons grade plum.

The former president’s son Eric Trump signed off the accounts for the Turnberry course as a director of the company, saying in a report that Brexit had impacted on supply chains and staffing.

This controversial thread deserves an airing. Maybe trump should not have supported brexit so strongly ?
Brexit was heavily backed by Putin so perhaps it is no shock that trump was onside.

Still not about Brexit, no matter how desperately you want it to be.

Still not about Brexit, no matter how desperately you want it to be.
Trump thinks it is.

The former president’s son Eric Trump signed off the accounts for the Turnberry course as a director of the company, saying in a report that Brexit had impacted on supply chains and staffing.

It was in the link and the OP.
You need to call the trumps and explain why they are wrong about this

huh! I guess when Putin and Trump go on holiday they'll have their own private island with golf course included...hey tommy, you guys finish returning that stolen African art yet?

Trump should return the art he stole from the US embassy in Paris.

or go to jail if true...what should happen to those who stole African art as tommy has claimed? or was this just another "I'm rubber your glue" type response surada?

Yes, he stole $750,000 worth of art while the. Ambassador attended the memorial service commemorating American GIs buried in France.

Take it up with Christian hypocrites like Hobby Lobby...
but how would they know what tommy claims to know?
They have taken antiquities from foreign countries.
If they stole them then they are thieves like the ones tommy pointed out, if you don't know the answer to the question I asked tommy, then why are you in this conversation? [don't get me wrong I am enjoying this] cuz you seem be torturing the truth quite a bit here surada...but continue...who else on the planet would you like to try and use as a distraction?

Well he is a threat to American security. Imagine being an American agent when trump can give you up to putin.

Like Kerry did years ago by releasing TS info on an undercover CIA agent abroad during a speech before Congress?

The CIA director got up from his chair, grabbed his classified cell phone, and ran out, scrambling to get his agent out of where he was ASAP before he was killed.

Once again a Democrat or a snowflake accuses others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY do.

SSDD

Forum List

Back