Trumps Sarasota Rally Trolled By Plane Scrolling Loser Palooza

Donald Trump's "Save America" rally in Sarasota, Florida, on Saturday night was once again met by a throng of his supporters — and a plane flying overhead with a scrolling neon sign dubbing the event "Loser-Palooza."

I notice the orange grifter isn't flying much these days since the tax payers aren't footing the bill anymore.

It is hard to decide who has TDS / Trump OCD worse - you or whoever is behind the plane.

There is clearly more evidence on you:

If your POTUS Trump is so irrelevant why the obsession.

"Nobody kicks a dead dog."

- Dale Carnegie (RIP)

Nobody kicks a dead dog?

Interesting choice of words, considering the fact he's holding a pity party rally, while 124 people are still missing in that pile of rubble right down the street.

Glad you are celebrating the collapse.

Im not celebrating. I hope the families of those victims sue everyone involved out of business. If its one thing Trump did do positively for the country, is point out the shady dealings of the real estate business. Which is right up there with arms, and narcotics trafficking. And now that the people living in a similar building close by have been told they may have to move, If I were a Republican or a real estate agent in Florida, I would be very careful about what comes out of that suck hole in front of their faces.

The TDs is very strong with you

Donald Trump's "Save America" rally in Sarasota, Florida, on Saturday night was once again met by a throng of his supporters — and a plane flying overhead with a scrolling neon sign dubbing the event "Loser-Palooza."

TOO FUNNY. Someone has Trump so embedded in their head they paid MANY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to rent a plane scrolling an infantile message! Democrats are such bad losers.

High up a mile in gthe air over a group of people at night.

75% there never even noticed the plane. Most couldn't even read the message upside down.

The other 25% considered shooting it down.

100% of the roughly 20,000 there just doubled down on their resolve to kick democrat's asses next year!

THANK YOU PROGRESSIVES! It is quit an accomplishment to see you financing your own defeat. :auiqs.jpg:
triggered
Yea, he had three posts in a row, two with all caps.

He's clearly not adjusting well to the loss of Dear Leader.

TOO FUNNY. Someone has Trump so embedded in their head they paid MANY THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS to rent a plane scrolling an infantile message! Democrats are such bad losers.

High up a mile in gthe air over a group of people at night.

75% there never even noticed the plane. Most couldn't even read the message upside down.

The other 25% considered shooting it down.

100% of the roughly 20,000 there just doubled down on their resolve to kick democrat's asses next year!

THANK YOU PROGRESSIVES! It is quit an accomplishment to see you financing your own defeat. :auiqs.jpg:
triggered
Yea, he had three posts in a row, two with all caps.

He's clearly not adjusting well to the loss of Dear Leader.
BigFanny, not everyone uses caps to indicate yelling. I usually capitalize words just as a simple form of emphasizing keywords. But I know it just kills those like you that Trump supporters aren't out in the street yelling pulling their hair crying like the Left does. We have actual lives that don't REVOLVE around politics.

Just remember Buttwad that now that Trump is out of office (for a little while), that time will come for you and Biddum as well. Probably a lot sooner than 2024.

Biden2024.jpg

I notice the orange grifter isn't flying much these days since the tax payers aren't footing the bill anymore.
You noticed this...how... exactly? While I'm at it, I want to start asking the BOM cult a simple question. What would you do if he actually got re-elected in 2024? Now, I know that this is impossible, sheer fantasy from his supporters, etc... but hypothetically, he runs, he wins.
What would you do? What would you expect the rest of your Democrat buds to do?

Pull out their Pussy hats and scream:
"Not my President!"
"RESISTANCE"

It sent Reality Winner to Prison.
And yet...here you are...8 months and one violent attempt to overthrow the election later....still not accepting the results of the election.

Honestly, I would take pink pussy hats over a violent mob.

Honey.

Please quote where I have said I do not accept the results of the election?

I will be here waiting for you to reply please sweetheart?

If you can't find anything will you post a picture of yourself in your pink pussy hat lecturing somebody about personal dignity?
ok, I looked, have to admit...you’re an outlier from your lunatic political brethren screeching about massive unsubstantiated conspiracy and fraud. Sorry, no picture of a pussy hat. I never went in for that.

You noticed this...how... exactly? While I'm at it, I want to start asking the BOM cult a simple question. What would you do if he actually got re-elected in 2024? Now, I know that this is impossible, sheer fantasy from his supporters, etc... but hypothetically, he runs, he wins.
What would you do? What would you expect the rest of your Democrat buds to do?

Pull out their Pussy hats and scream:
"Not my President!"
"RESISTANCE"

It sent Reality Winner to Prison.
And yet...here you are...8 months and one violent attempt to overthrow the election later....still not accepting the results of the election.

Honey.

Please quote where I have said I do not accept the results of the election?

I will be here waiting for you to reply please sweetheart?

If you can't find anything will you post a picture of yourself in your pink pussy hat lecturing somebody about personal dignity?
ok, I looked, have to admit...you’re an outlier from your lunatic political brethren screeching about massive unsubstantiated conspiracy and fraud. Sorry, no picture of a pussy hat. I never went in for that.

Thank you I respect your honesty

Tell that to BLM, Antifa and all of the George Floyd summer rioters, some of which tried to burn cops alive.

The only significant violence in the Jan 6 Capitol incident was when Lt, Byrd murdered Ashley Babbit.

Given the level of liberal dementia I'm surprised it didn't turn into "Mission Kamikazi".

I know exactly what you mean... only because GOD is great.

What with your giving GOD primacy over Xiden you just lost all cred with our shrinking liberal contingent.
Whose "Xiden"?
He's our new Chinese President, Joe Xiden.
Our President is Joe Biden.

You live in another country. Where is it located?

Given the level of liberal dementia I'm surprised it didn't turn into "Mission Kamikazi".

What with your giving GOD primacy over Xiden you just lost all cred with our shrinking liberal contingent.
Whose "Xiden"?

Joe Biden is owned by his "brother", Xi Jinping.

Don't try to tell me you're stupid enough to not believe that.

Whose "Xiden"?

What is the weather like in your country now? Is it to the west of mainland China?

Whose "Xiden"?

What is the weather like in your country now? Is it to the west of mainland China?
1625511557352.png

Last edited:
Well he flew to Ohio last week so maybe you need to look harder for whats true and whats not....

Forum List

Back