Trump's Rise Was Rooted in These Three Things

Another one of those after-the-fact analyses of what most of us already know. Probably written by someone who thought President Trump never had a chance of winning.

How did the man that millions laughed at for so many months become President Donald Trump?

It’s actually fairly simple when you study it.

The Three Factors Fueling Trump’s Improbable Rise

1. A Frustrated Middle-Class

2. An Unscripted Personality

3. Ability to Control the Media Narrative

No wonder the elitist Leftists hate him so much!

Read more @ Articles: Trump's Rise Was Rooted in These Three Things
Ignorance in his followers should be number 1.

Yes, insult those who didn't support your agenda. That is the way to win friends.

Keep it up.
I do not want to make friends with people so stupid that they cannot see how they have made the world a worse place.
Likewise. You can keep your infantile world view, we've seen the results of leftism across the globe. We turned it back before they turned us in Greece.

Another one of those after-the-fact analyses of what most of us already know. Probably written by someone who thought President Trump never had a chance of winning.

How did the man that millions laughed at for so many months become President Donald Trump?

Yes, insult those who didn't support your agenda. That is the way to win friends.

Keep it up.
I do not want to make friends with people so stupid that they cannot see how they have made the world a worse place.

Something I have been waiting for, for several decades, is for the White Working and Middle Classes to realize that Democratic Party has nothing but contempt for them, and for them to come to the Republican Party where they belong.

THis election was a good first step in that.

The response from you lefties is everything I could hope for.

These people, who before could tell themselves that the liberals are talking OTHER white people, now have voted for a Presidential Candidate for valid reasons, often people who voted for Obama last time around.

These people now, are being told that THEY are "Stupid" or "deplorable" or "nazis".

Vile smears that they know are lies.

What I want is for them to make the realization, that this is the way that the Dems have always seen them, and to decide that they will never go back to these people who have such contempt for them.

To that end, nonukes, people like you are my greatest ally.

Keep up the good work.

This is for you.

Rainbow-Cookies.jpg
They will be back in a couple of years. The Republican party is for the well off, not the working class. People such as yourself are either well off Republicans, or badly brainwashed.
So how did the middle class do under your boy?

No repeal no replace.

Deportation and Ban in shatters.

Immersed in the "Narcissistic Syndrome of I".

GOP seriously examining impeachment and Amendment XXV removal.

Flynn gone.

etcetera etceterat etcetera
I could write a book on the false prophecies of one jakestarkey.
No, you could not. You were yelling to the skies in 2012 that Romney would win in a landslide, that Obama could not win, so forth and so on etcetera. :lol:

Hint: the GOP lost seats in both chambers of Congress.

When the elitist smugs completely disconnected from the reality laugh at someone, could it possibly be that the common man who also gets laughed at by the smugs for no reason, since his issues don't matter, will vote for that guy?

No way... no way.

No repeal no replace.

Flynn gone.

No, you could not. You were yelling to the skies in 2012 that Romney would win in a landslide, that Obama could not win, so forth and so on etcetera. :lol:

I can't wait until Pence gets done with his investigation.....

No repeal no replace.

Flynn gone.

And the intel and congress communities.

No repeal no replace.

Flynn gone.

I take back what I said.
I could write 10 volumes on the false prophecies of jakestarkey

No repeal no replace.

Flynn gone.

And the intel and congress communities.
Yep!!!!

Keep it up.
Actually that's people like you that voted for Obama. Thank God that stain on our history is gone.

But none of these things are things to be proud of.

"A Republic, if you can keep it!" - Benjamin Franklin.

Apparently, when we elect a Reality TV Rodeo Clown over sensible politicians from both parties, and then he proceeds to not know what he is doing, we all lose.

I do get that the middle class is frustrated. the problem is, that frustration is misdirected. It should be directed at the 1% who have spent the last 40 years undermining it, not at the poor people who are doing even worse.

The middle class is frustrated because they don't see themselves doing as well as their parents. I get that. But the thing is, I don't imagine "The Greatest Generation" voting for a clown like Trump. Or Hillary for that matter.

How can you not imagine something that actually happened? Yes, The Greatest Generation overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Ask some old people sometime. I was asking what they thought before the election.Not a one said "Hillary" All said: "Trump"

Keep it up.

Something I have been waiting for, for several decades, is for the White Working and Middle Classes to realize that Democratic Party has nothing but contempt for them, and for them to come to the Republican Party where they belong.

THis election was a good first step in that.

The response from you lefties is everything I could hope for.

These people, who before could tell themselves that the liberals are talking OTHER white people, now have voted for a Presidential Candidate for valid reasons, often people who voted for Obama last time around.

These people now, are being told that THEY are "Stupid" or "deplorable" or "nazis".

Vile smears that they know are lies.

What I want is for them to make the realization, that this is the way that the Dems have always seen them, and to decide that they will never go back to these people who have such contempt for them.

To that end, nonukes, people like you are my greatest ally.

Keep up the good work.

This is for you.

Rainbow-Cookies.jpg
They will be back in a couple of years. The Republican party is for the well off, not the working class. People such as yourself are either well off Republicans, or badly brainwashed.

NOt if you keep demonizing them,

and not if Trump has any success in improving their lot, which such be RELATIVELY easy.

Also, your partisan filler is noted and dismissed.

YOu keep up the good work. I am counting on you.

I'm sure they won't fail to disappoint. :badgrin:

So far instead of introspection, what I've seen is: rioting, quadrupling down on lies, insults to intelligence, and running with a fake russian election thing.

Keep that "hearts and minds" campaign up baby!

2425597ektefntkyp.gif
I know the alt left are showing how stupid they are. Republican campaign poster for 2018.
16864709_10202561429912273_8535992738392514713_n.jpg

Cleetus, you really think the Republican Party doesn't have contempt for you.

Here's a clue. The GOP is divided between the Rich and the Rubes.

The GOP always gives the rich what they want.

Free Trade.
Right To Work
Corporate Welfare
Union Busting
Tax cuts for the wealthy
Deregulation.

These things always happen without fail when the GOP is in charge. We often get a pointless war or two so the military contractors make a shitload of money selling expensive weapon systems that don't work well. Until they crash the economy and the Democrats have to come back and clean things up, like they did in 2009, and 1993, and 1961, and 1933

Meanwhile, the RUBES (that would be you)- The Christian Right in Jesusland clinging to their guns and their bibles, always end up with this.

Abortion- Still legal.
Prayer In Schools- Not happening!
Evolution- your kid is still being taught he evolved from a monkey
Gay Marriage - Totally happening and you are baking that cake!
Jobs getting replaced by automation

the only thing the rubes do seem to get is the ability to thin out their herd by getting lots of guns, but that's only because the gun industry is making a lot of money on the deal.

You see, the reason why the White Working Class is in decline is not because the darkies are doing better, but because the rich are making sure they do worse. They've forgotten WHY we had a white working class that was affluent.

It was because progressives like Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, Truman, JFK and LBJ made sure that they got their fair share. It was because guys joined unions and stood shoulder to shoulder and got a fair shake.

How can you not imagine something that actually happened? Yes, The Greatest Generation overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Ask some old people sometime. I was asking what they thought before the election.Not a one said "Hillary" All said: "Trump"

Not that a lot of them are still alive, but I don't imagine my parents voting for Trump. I think they would have saw him as a clown.

Cleetus, you really think the Republican Party doesn't have contempt for you.

Here's a clue. The GOP is divided between the Rich and the Rubes.

The GOP always gives the rich what they want.

Free Trade.
Right To Work
Corporate Welfare
Union Busting
Tax cuts for the wealthy
Deregulation.

These things always happen without fail when the GOP is in charge. We often get a pointless war or two so the military contractors make a shitload of money selling expensive weapon systems that don't work well. Until they crash the economy and the Democrats have to come back and clean things up, like they did in 2009, and 1993, and 1961, and 1933

Meanwhile, the RUBES (that would be you)- The Christian Right in Jesusland clinging to their guns and their bibles, always end up with this.

Abortion- Still legal.
Prayer In Schools- Not happening!
Evolution- your kid is still being taught he evolved from a monkey
Gay Marriage - Totally happening and you are baking that cake!
Jobs getting replaced by automation

the only thing the rubes do seem to get is the ability to thin out their herd by getting lots of guns, but that's only because the gun industry is making a lot of money on the deal.

You see, the reason why the White Working Class is in decline is not because the darkies are doing better, but because the rich are making sure they do worse. They've forgotten WHY we had a white working class that was affluent.

It was because progressives like Teddy Roosevelt, FDR, Truman, JFK and LBJ made sure that they got their fair share. It was because guys joined unions and stood shoulder to shoulder and got a fair shake.

Got it, you don't like the GOP, and you are a racist.

We know that.

Did anything in your post address anything in my post?

Not that a lot of them are still alive, but I don't imagine my parents voting for Trump. I think they would have saw him as a clown.

That's because they worked in the carnival freak show and they'd have known he wasn't the bearded lady or two-headed dwarf so he must be the clown. :lmao:

I think my dad would have loved Trump... probably to the point of annoying me. He hated the Clintons with a passion. My mom just wasn't into politics at all but I know she was pro-life and against gay marriage.

That's because they worked in the carnival freak show and they'd have known he wasn't the bearded lady or two-headed dwarf so he must be the clown. :lmao:

I think my dad would have loved Trump... probably to the point of annoying me. He hated the Clintons with a passion. My mom just wasn't into politics at all but I know she was pro-life and against gay marriage.

My parents were solid FDR dems.

I could see it going either way. Either liking Trump's "unscripted personality" or finding him too undignified to be PResident.

Trump's trade policy would have sounded good to my father, living in the rust belt.

Forum List

Back