Trump's Rise Was Rooted in These Three Things

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Another one of those after-the-fact analyses of what most of us already know. Probably written by someone who thought President Trump never had a chance of winning.

How did the man that millions laughed at for so many months become President Donald Trump?

It’s actually fairly simple when you study it.

The Three Factors Fueling Trump’s Improbable Rise

1. A Frustrated Middle-Class

2. An Unscripted Personality

3. Ability to Control the Media Narrative

No wonder the elitist Leftists hate him so much!

Read more @ Articles: Trump's Rise Was Rooted in These Three Things

Another one of those after-the-fact analyses of what most of us already know. Probably written by someone who thought President Trump never had a chance of winning.

How did the man that millions laughed at for so many months become President Donald Trump?

Ignorance in his followers should be number 1.

Yes, insult those who didn't support your agenda. That is the way to win friends.

Keep it up.

Oh you uneducated fascists.....

Yes, these are his followers.

Yes, insult those who didn't support your agenda. That is the way to win friends.

Keep it up.
I do not want to make friends with people so stupid that they cannot see how they have made the world a worse place.

Yes, these are his followers.
All you fascists say that....:lol:

Keep it up.
I do not want to make friends with people so stupid that they cannot see how they have made the world a worse place.
I don't like democrats either...

I do believe that Trumpet also beat the GOP elites, duh!

Last edited:
No repeal no replace.

Deportation and Ban in shatters.

Immersed in the "Narcissistic Syndrome of I".

GOP seriously examining impeachment and Amendment XXV removal.

Flynn gone.

etcetera etceterat etcetera

Keep it up.

Something I have been waiting for, for several decades, is for the White Working and Middle Classes to realize that Democratic Party has nothing but contempt for them, and for them to come to the Republican Party where they belong.

THis election was a good first step in that.

The response from you lefties is everything I could hope for.

These people, who before could tell themselves that the liberals are talking OTHER white people, now have voted for a Presidential Candidate for valid reasons, often people who voted for Obama last time around.

These people now, are being told that THEY are "Stupid" or "deplorable" or "nazis".

Vile smears that they know are lies.

What I want is for them to make the realization, that this is the way that the Dems have always seen them, and to decide that they will never go back to these people who have such contempt for them.

To that end, nonukes, people like you are my greatest ally.

Keep up the good work.

This is for you.

Rainbow-Cookies.jpg

Keep it up.

Something I have been waiting for, for several decades, is for the White Working and Middle Classes to realize that Democratic Party has nothing but contempt for them, and for them to come to the Republican Party where they belong.

These people, who before could tell themselves that the liberals are talking OTHER white people, now have voted for a Presidential Candidate for valid reasons, often people who voted for Obama last time around.

These people now, are being told that THEY are "Stupid" or "deplorable" or "nazis".

What I want is for them to make the realization, that this is the way that the Dems have always seen them, and to decide that they will never go back to these people who have such contempt for them.

Keep up the good work.

This is for you.

Rainbow-Cookies.jpg
They will be back in a couple of years. The Republican party is for the well off, not the working class. People such as yourself are either well off Republicans, or badly brainwashed.

I do believe that Trumpet also beat the GOP elites, duh!

And the GOP elites, many of them, ended up siding with the dems instead of their own base.

Trump is a populist revolution.

Keep it up.

Keep up the good work.

This is for you.

Rainbow-Cookies.jpg
They will be back in a couple of years. The Republican party is for the well off, not the working class. People such as yourself are either well off Republicans, or badly brainwashed.

NOt if you keep demonizing them,

and not if Trump has any success in improving their lot, which such be RELATIVELY easy.

Also, your partisan filler is noted and dismissed.

YOu keep up the good work. I am counting on you.

Keep it up.

Keep up the good work.

This is for you.

Rainbow-Cookies.jpg

NOt if you keep demonizing them,

and not if Trump has any success in improving their lot, which such be RELATIVELY easy.

Also, your partisan filler is noted and dismissed.

YOu keep up the good work. I am counting on you.

I'm sure they won't fail to disappoint. :badgrin:

So far instead of introspection, what I've seen is: rioting, quadrupling down on lies, insults to intelligence, and running with a fake russian election thing.

Keep that "hearts and minds" campaign up baby!

2425597ektefntkyp.gif

But none of these things are things to be proud of.

"A Republic, if you can keep it!" - Benjamin Franklin.

Apparently, when we elect a Reality TV Rodeo Clown over sensible politicians from both parties, and then he proceeds to not know what he is doing, we all lose.

I do get that the middle class is frustrated. the problem is, that frustration is misdirected. It should be directed at the 1% who have spent the last 40 years undermining it, not at the poor people who are doing even worse.

The middle class is frustrated because they don't see themselves doing as well as their parents. I get that. But the thing is, I don't imagine "The Greatest Generation" voting for a clown like Trump. Or Hillary for that matter.

Forum List

Back