Trump's Rallies

Yes he is, and that's why his rallies are so enjoyable. The only entertaining thing about Dementia is to see if he's going to shake hands with an invisible person or know which way to get off the stage without his wife's help.
Do you see us on the left applauding Joe?
I don't like Joe, but he did his job to get that complete POS trump out of Office.
trump rallies are boring, cheering for a bunch of nothing.
Kind of like the Dawg Pound at Browns games, cheering for a lot of NOTHING.

I was just thinking about when in the history of The United States of America has a non-president done more speeches than the current "president?" Of course Biden couldn't fill up a room with listeners let alone a stadium, but still,.. just a thought.

He's really pushing for a strong Republican majority in the House and Senate so he'll be all set if he takes the presidency again in 2024. He's rallying on behalf of the party.

Do you see us on the left applauding Joe?
I don't like Joe, but he did his job to get that complete POS trump out of Office.
trump rallies are boring, cheering for a bunch of nothing.
Kind of like the Dawg Pound at Browns games, cheering for a lot of NOTHING.

I don't watch rallies but evil right-wing television does show the highlights, and it seems the people are having a fun time at his rallies.

Dementia didn't get Trump out of office, mail-in voting did. If it were a normal election Dementia would be in a nursing home where he belongs instead of the White House.

I'm retired, why aren't you holding a job.
This Message Board trolling doesn't count as a job.
Ask marvin martian
I own a business and I charge leftists a 300% "aggravation tax" for my services. It's amazing how easy it is to identify them by their big mouths and huge egos all over social media. Especially in a small town.

I'm retired, why aren't you holding a job.
This Message Board trolling doesn't count as a job.
Ask marvin martian

What a lying fuck.
The Hell you do.

Why don't you just shut your fucking mouth, mind your fucking business, fuck off and leave us all the hell alone huh? IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUISNESS!!! :fu:

Why don't you just shut your fucking mouth, mind your fucking business, fuck off and leave us all the hell alone huh? IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUISNESS!!! :fu:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, but then he/she/it wouldn't have a life.

Yeah, well doesn't it just eat your guts that you can't prove it!

I make a very specific product and 98% of my clientele have always been leftist. I love screwing them.
You make candles.
Very Well.
Sell me some, my wife LOVES candles.

You'd think they'd understand this.
When will these guys understand that the job of the President is not to have rallies...

Biden had very few and won an election... Trump likes rallies, his followers like rallies, as log as they are happy and don't go rioting, let them off..

I make a very specific product and 98% of my clientele have always been leftist. I love screwing them.
How would you know 98% are Leftists? You doing some Doxxing?

You lie out out ass and your mouth.
It is the (R) thing, so you got that correct.

When will these guys understand that the job of the President is not to have rallies...

Biden had very few and won an election... Trump likes rallies, his followers like rallies, as log as they are happy and don't go rioting, let them off..
Truly a KKKult.

How would you know 98% are Leftists? You doing some Doxxing?

You lie out out ass and your mouth.
It is the (R) thing, so you got that correct.
They have big mouths and big egos and simply will not shut up.

Besides, it wouldn't actually be doxxing unless I gave you their names, addresses, et cetera.

Maybe a few extras ESL classes would help you speak a little more precisely.

Forum List

Back