Trump's post mortem

"A Dem district in a battle ground state reported low voter turn out on election day, no lines, the liberal news was concerned. Then the next day as if by magic election day turn out was an all time historic high based on the votes supposedly cast. Go ahead explain this."

Forgive me, Legend, but......but I ain't the brightest candle on the cake, so details always help me. I look at 'em like a bread crumb trail. They guide me.

So, with that said, I'm gonna need for you, avataree Blues Legend to inform us on which "Dem district" in which "battle ground state" reported a low turnout (how low?)
And then which day was "the next day"?
You know, like a date, and maybe a time.
And what was the "all time historic high"? (context helps)
And what is a "supposedly cast" vote?

And importantly, how do you know what you think you know?
I mean, where is the information coming from? The sourcing?

Appreciate you being our Sherpa on this....and explaining it for us.

"A Dem district in a battle ground state reported low voter turn out on election day, no lines, the liberal news was concerned. Then the next day as if by magic election day turn out was an all time historic high based on the votes supposedly cast. Go ahead explain this."

Forgive me, Legend, but......but I ain't the brightest candle on the cake, so details always help me. I look at 'em like a bread crumb trail. They guide me.

So, with that said, I'm gonna need for you, avataree Blues Legend to inform us on which "Dem district" in which "battle ground state" reported a low turnout (how low?)
And then which day was "the next day"?
You know, like a date, and maybe a time.
And what was the "all time historic high"? (context helps)
And what is a "supposedly cast" vote?

And importantly, how do you know what you think you know?
I mean, where is the information coming from? The sourcing?

Appreciate you being our Sherpa on this....and explaining it for us.
Did you sleep through the election and the following day? This is a discussion forum you have to arrive informed and prepared to discuss. This issue in Michigan was reported the following day because the election day facts didn't jive with the imo fraudulent overnight vote count. You can't have low election day turn out, no lines at the polls, then an all time historic high election day turnout after votes are counted.

This was one of many statistically near impossibilities from a science perspective. Key battle ground districts that hit not only near statistically impossible voter turn outs, but they were way off from decades of previous elections in those districts. And in like districts that were not battle ground districts no such shenanigans were discovered in the data. Voter turn out was nominal in those districts as expected. This was true almost across the board, only in the key battle ground districts did the data go all wonky. That's a hell of a coincidence, statisticians tell us its virtually impossible.

Finally we have a government expert who's job it is to monitor elections in other countries for election fraud. They monitor 7 key indicators of election fraud. Only 3 are required to strongly suggest election fraud took place. This expert found all 7 indicators in our presidential election. :oops:

"This issue in Michigan was reported the following day because the election day facts didn't jive with the imo fraudulent overnight vote count."

Well, poster Blues Legend, I ain't gonna do your work for you.
You need to be the one to explain your avatar's assertions.

Michigan has voting precincts across 83 counties within 14 Congressional Districts.....and now you want us to sift through 4,800+ precincts to see if you know what you are talking about?

Ummm, let' have a little Dutch Uncle talk here, mein freund: Unless and until you can articulate which "district" you are talking about and give us some details to back up your claim, well......there may be some here who say, perhaps, maybe, it is possible.......that you really don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Not my rules, poster Blues Legend.
It is how adult discourse works.

(see Captain Obvious' Discourse Manual v.1.0 )

We all read about the voter fraud in Antrim county Michigan. Yet Dems still deny the election was stolen.

"This issue in Michigan was reported the following day because the election day facts didn't jive with the imo fraudulent overnight vote count."

Well, poster Blues Legend, I ain't gonna do your work for you.
You need to be the one to explain your avatar's assertions.

Michigan has voting precincts across 83 counties within 14 Congressional Districts.....and now you want us to sift through 4,800+ precincts to see if you know what you are talking about?

Ummm, let' have a little Dutch Uncle talk here, mein freund: Unless and until you can articulate which "district" you are talking about and give us some details to back up your claim, well......there may be some here who say, perhaps, maybe, it is possible.......that you really don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Not my rules, poster Blues Legend.
It is how adult discourse works.

(see Captain Obvious' Discourse Manual v.1.0 )

^^^ ill informed liberal troll alert :cuckoo:

Politico....roflmfao
Don't be so ignorant to still believe it was stolen.
Trump was winning on election night. Then mysteriously votes for Biden arrived after midnight.

They were not mys5erious. They were mail in votes that had not been counted yet. You obviously don't understand the process.
Again, you conspiracy theorists have no evidence of anything. Just bile and vomit because you were beaten.
Not one court challenge was successful. Even the Republican stacked SC refused to waste their time with trumps rubbish.

When will you ever learn you ate complete we my wrong? Grow up.

Forum List

Back