Trumps personality superseded his actions says many lefties…does Biden’s?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
While America was kicking ass on Trumps watch the left stayed laser focused on Trumps personality and couldn’t give two shits about the gains and prosperity….Are some so in love with Biden’s personality that they are overlooking the non-stop failure?
Does anyone see anything wrong here? Are we electing presidents on likability or performance?

That's a very good question.

To me, Trump is like that football coach many of us had who was a complete jerk, yelled at players for not trying hard enough at practice, shamed the worst player on the team if they tried to quit the team, made cringy comments about the cheerleaders, and ridiculed the non-coach teachers. But . . . he wanted the team to win, and he knew how to get there.

Contrast that to the nicest, most people-skilled coach, but who doesn't think it's fair that our team wins so much, and therefore plays that worst player every down, offers half of the football budget to the art department, and thinks it is great that the cheerleaders are almost all boys, even though they embarrass his players instead of cheering them up.

Which coach would any real American prefer?

I'll let the lib-Dems answer your point about Biden's awesome personality. Should be interesting.

so many people are so sensitive to truthful tweets. Frankly...i found him a welcome change. It was time for the american people to take back the possibility of becoming president from attorneys and give it back to normal people. He did that. He endured and did good for this nation in spite of being hounded and lied to and lied about on a daily basis by our domestic enemies, the democrats, their media and rinos.
I don't get what has happened to many americans who desire to see perversion and infanticide prevail. To see women demanding the governmental right to kill their unborn. That's demonic. To see perverts and crazies put in positions of power. How is this good for the country? Don't give me tolerance shit. This is tolerance for the intolerable.

Last edited:
As big an A Hole Trump could be

His actions were much, much worse

While America was kicking ass on Trumps watch the left stayed laser focused on Trumps personality and couldn’t give two shits about the gains and prosperity….Are some so in love with Biden’s personality that they are overlooking the non-stop failure?
Does anyone see anything wrong here? Are we electing presidents on likability or performance?
What in the FUCK is likeable about Biden's personality?!!! He is either angry and throwing tantrums, doing the quiet voice thing which always means he is about to lie, and when he tries to be charming he is fucking annoying. He says weird shit and he does weird shit, like sniffing hair and talking about "Corn Pop". I cant find a single redeeming quality about the man. Literally not one. Certainly not when it comes to leadership skills or competence. Biden fucking sucks in every way one can suck.

Last edited:

Clearly on their performance trump's performance is lying and creating misinformation ad nausea. I suppose you won't read any of the links posted above, and I suppose you were a ditto head who listened to Limbaugh who created what became of a BIG LIE, that the Main Stream Media is FAKE NEWS.

So you enjoy high electricity, gas and grocery prices under Biden compared to the low prices when Trump was president? It's either yes or no.
Well the persons to blame and McConnell in particular are the problem. President Biden sought to pass bills which would have corrected the economy when the bills he supported were roadblocked by McConnell.

The real truth is this, the Republican Leadership seeks one thing and one thing only. Win the power, protect the wealthy and corporations, and fuck the rest of the American People.

There is no one capable of proving my comments are not true. I expect the usual morons to use emoticons without posting any expository comments, or go off topic by blaming the Democrats, and not capable of any approbation for the Republican Pols in The Congress.

I love paying $1000 more a month for gas and food.

I love getting a $12,000 pay cut thanks to DEMS.

Not just Biden….DEMS

Biden doesn't have a personality, as far as I can see.

Liberals are like chicks who complain that you are right and they are wrong, but you said it in a mean way….so it doesn’t matter.

Biden does not have a personality.

Likability or performance? No, anyone who voted for biden didn't do it for either of those reasons. They did it thinking they would get more free-bees. Joe was one of the most out spoken racist in Congress. In all the years in Congress the only thing he ever did was pass laws locking the Black race in prisons. He has supported every bill to disarm us. Which is grounds to remove him from government and put in prison. It's just a crying shame most Americans can't tell the difference between the Constitution and the Communist Manifesto, or care to find out.

Forum List

Back