Trump's personality flaws (disorder)... necessary?

Fidel Castro was not the answer to Fulgencio Batista
Hitler was not the answer to Otto Wels
Ruhollah Khomeini was not the answer to Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
Ect. Ect. Ect.

History is ridden with outspoken populists that take over a corrupt or weak country and fuck it up even more. I wouldn't mind Donald Trump winning just so I could validate this history lesson of mine.

YOu say, "Ect. ect. ect."

Three examples are not really a lot, when you are claiming an Universal Rule that spans all of history.

Could you give us the examples you were thinking of when you listed "ect. ect. ect"?>

Also, are you claiming that there are NO examples of "outspoken populists" who took over corrupt or weak nations and made things better?

So, maybe Donald, with all his obnoxiousness, is the only type of personality that can be an agent for change. I mean Carson would have gotten walked all over. Maybe things are so desperate that he is what we need.

72779323.jpg

I would point out that Trump has already given US far more detail and policy than Obama the candidate did,

AND that the WTO has recently completely validated Trump's position on his Number ONe Issue, ie Trade.

YOu say, "Ect. ect. ect."

Three examples are not really a lot, when you are claiming an Universal Rule that spans all of history.

Could you give us the examples you were thinking of when you listed "ect. ect. ect"?>

I gave some more later in the thread.

Most populists have come to power in a corrupt or weakened nation. Whether they come to power through elections or revolution, something about the populist complex always leads to disaster in the new regime.

I sympathize greatly with those that want justice against Hillary Clinton, but you all know deep down that Donald is a self destructive megalomaniac (his own campaign manager says so).

I implore everyone to fight against Hillary Clinton, without becoming another useful idiot supporting the populist trainwreck that is Trump..

Also, are you claiming that there are NO examples of "outspoken populists" who took over corrupt or weak nations and made things better?

No one comes to mind.

Fidel Castro was not the answer to Fulgencio Batista
Hitler was not the answer to Otto Wels
Ruhollah Khomeini was not the answer to Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
Ect. Ect. Ect.

History is ridden with outspoken populists that take over a corrupt or weak country and fuck it up even more. I wouldn't mind Donald Trump winning just so I could validate this history lesson of mine.

So creative and original to just compare Trump to Castro, Hitler, yadda yadda yadda.

Give me a break. Any other candidate besides Trump is business as usual, and that corrupt government you love so much gets bigger and more intrusive, especially with Hillary.

Go enjoy your mountain.

So creative and original to just compare Trump to Castro, Hitler, yadda yadda yadda.

I do not care if it is creative or original. It is an accurate comparison.

You tools better start educating yourself on the history of the world we live on.

Give me a break.
Any other candidate besides Trump is business as usual, and that corrupt government you love so much gets bigger and more intrusive, especially with Hillary.[/quote]

Clearly you did not understand the point.

The government IS corrupt. Cuba was corrupt before Castro came to power. Germany was corrupt before Hitler was elected into power. So on and so forth.

There have been dozens of populists like Trump, and they all have similar personalities and circumstances behind their ascension to power. History is written with common themes.

Go enjoy your mountain.

Enjoy your country while you still can. Both candidates are going to destroy it even further.

Forum List

Back