Trump's people offer money to black people to pose as Trump supporters in Phoenix rally

Well there ought to be plenty willing to take the job. Heck the Obama phone lady would be first in line. I know she mad at Obama by now. Then you had the lady saying Obama gonna pay my light bill, and he gonna pay my rent etc. LOL.... No shortage of willing participants these days wanting to make a fast buck, and to smile big when doing it.

Remember the iconic photo of that old white lady holding a "blacks for Trump" sign?
Well, it looks like Trump's people felt a little embarrassed and are now seeking to have actual black people hold pro-Trump signs (with money in exchange for the services):
Questionable Craigslist ad offers to pay actors to be Trump supporters in Phoenix

Very slick. :dance::dance:
it's crap.
No one knows if it's real or fake

but it's fake news:
No one knows if it's real or fake
It's a recurring theme. Similar Craigslist ads appeared before rallies in Charlottesville, Orlando and Chicago and just as mysteriously disappeared.

Both the left and the right have accused the other of paying supporters and protesters to show up at political events. The companies that supposedly placed the ads denied knowledge of them.

Not even Snopes, a fact-checking website, could confirm whether the ads were true or false.

Calls from The Arizona Republic to the phone number associated with the post went unanswered. The Republic is reporting the ads to inform the public of possible misinformation.

imagine that, not even the mighty snopes could bust this riddle. heh

Forum List

Back