Trumps numbers getting better as democrats dig in on DACA

Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I find it interesting that as democrats dig in Trumps negative numbers get better and theirs get worse. The numbers shown on Meet the Depressed this morning threw the panel into a bit of confusion as they expressed hope that the latest Whitehouse scandal would be reflected in the next set of numbers.

Do you suppose the Democrats will catch on that constant drilling of DACA by them is not that important to average Americans? While Americans may support some kind of DACA fix it's clear that they do not believe it should come at the expense of everything else. I suspect the powers that be in the Democrat party saw this trend in the numbers creeping up to bite them in the ass, hence they pulled back. But their lemmings, many on this board, have yet to figure out what 2+2 actually equals.
At one point on Meet the Depressed they actually acknowledged that the tax cuts and rapidly expanding economy may spell trouble for them come November.

I believe a lot of his new numbers had to do with his SOTU speech, but the DACA thing sure helps.

The California queen spent 8 hours yapping about her support for illegals. The Democrat party is showing their true colors now, and it's what we've been telling people about them for some time.

I find it interesting that as democrats dig in Trumps negative numbers get better and theirs get worse. The numbers shown on Meet the Depressed this morning threw the panel into a bit of confusion as they expressed hope that the latest Whitehouse scandal would be reflected in the next set of numbers.

Do you suppose the Democrats will catch on that constant drilling of DACA by them is not that important to average Americans? While Americans may support some kind of DACA fix it's clear that they do not believe it should come at the expense of everything else. I suspect the powers that be in the Democrat party saw this trend in the numbers creeping up to bite them in the ass, hence they pulled back. But their lemmings, many on this board, have yet to figure out what 2+2 actually equals.
At one point on Meet the Depressed they actually acknowledged that the tax cuts and rapidly expanding economy may spell trouble for them come November.
Dems have pulled some real stinkers lately and they don't have a charismatic cult leader like Trump. I don't see this as Dems losing so much as Republicans getting credit for what they've actually accomplished, and it makes sense. Dems are running on a never-Trump agenda still and I think the American public has proven that elections are not won on the moral high ground.
Maybe a focus on universal healthcare with sensible ways to fund it would make more sense than continuing their tsk tsk campaign against the Orange Groper.

I believe a lot of his new numbers had to do with his SOTU speech, but the DACA thing sure helps.

The California queen spent 8 hours yapping about her support for illegals. The Democrat party is showing their true colors now, and it's what we've been telling people about them for some time.
It should be very telling to Americans that democrats are willing to bring our government to its knees over illegal aliens.

Dems have pulled some real stinkers lately and they don't have a charismatic cult leader like Trump. I don't see this as Dems losing so much as Republicans getting credit for what they've actually accomplished, and it makes sense. Dems are running on a never-Trump agenda still and I think the American public has proven that elections are not won on the moral high ground.
Maybe a focus on universal healthcare with sensible ways to fund it would make more sense than continuing their tsk tsk campaign against the Orange Groper.

Ask yourself: when was the last time Democrats pushed legislation that didn't benefit them somehow?

Everything they go for benefits them or the party, otherwise it doesn't get done.

Ask yourself: when was the last time Democrats pushed legislation that didn't benefit them somehow?

Everything they go for benefits them or the party, otherwise it doesn't get done.
Same goes for Republicans. Don't come back to me with a bunch of patriot bullshit, either.

I had Stephanopolous on this morning, watching six (6) people sitting in a "panel", all slamming Trump.

As biased as the media has been to this point, I expect you ain't seen nothin' yet.

review.jpg

notice the huge wall

Great response

Dems need to find an issue that resonates and dig in instead of perpetually screaming at the sky

Health care may be tough, as they would have to compromise to get anything meaningful

Same goes for Republicans. Don't come back to me with a bunch of patriot bullshit, either.

No, Republicans are doing things that benefit the country. The things they are trying to do is being stopped by Democrats.

No, Republicans are doing things that benefit the country. The things they are trying to do is being stopped by Democrats.
Only the right wing has, nothing but repeal.

Forum List

Back