Trumps newer plan.

It’s based on your own words. You are either confused or a liar.
only part of my words,,,you ignored most of them and changed the context of my comment,,
in otherwordss you lied,,,

Brainless has been doing a whole lot of lying. For example, he says he's only driven by low tariffs, not party. But he refuses to give Trump credit for lowering tariffs when he claims that's all he cares about
He increased tariffs and then lowered them. In the mean time there was a huge bailout. That is a win for you? How stupid are you?

To say Trump ran on a "protectionist policy" is so completely fundamentally dishonest. He said our trade agreements weren't fair. They weren't fair.

You just keep proving this is a hack partisan issue to you, nothing more. And you still don't give Trump credit for in the end lowering tariffs with China even though you claim all you care about is free trade.

You're a liar, and a bad one
He ran as being a protectionist. He increased tariffs and hurt farming and did a huge bailout we couldn’t afford. Then he lowered tariffs. So we are back where he started and had to do a huge bailout. That is good policy to you?

Actually he THREATENED to raise tariffs. He did very little increasing them. Then did a whole lot of decreasing of tariffs below where he started.

You just keep proving you're motivated by partisan hack politics and not free trade. Then you claim you don't just pull the blue lever every time, obviously you do.

And then there's this evolving standard that supporting tariffs is fine with you like Obama did as long as they don't run on that policy.

You're just flip flopping away over and over

Trumps plan is to denounce Dr. Fauci at every turn. WTH?
Instead of trying to keep the death numbers under the 1918-1919 great epidemic.
600K. Dead 500 million infected. We are headed to equal those numbers

Deaths: We're at 138K, less than a quarter of 600K.

Cases: We're at 3.53 million, that's on the way to 500 million? There aren't 500 million people in the country. At least not legally

Trumps plan is to denounce Dr. Fauci at every turn. WTH?

Fauci would look a lot better if he'd stop flip flopping on his positions
Why is a failed trade adviser talking about the virus response? Guy can’t do his own job.
I like how you drones always add in that "failed" BS
Well our tariffs hurt farmers and manufacturing. Was that the goal? If so he was successful.
I didnt agee with them,,,
Then you should agree he’s a failed trade advisor. Correct?
that was trumps call not his,,,and thats not the only part of his job,,,

your constant lying is why nothing you say should ever be trusted,,,
So he’s a trade advisor and you agree our trade policy sucks but won’t call him failed. That is funny. What have I lied about?
I never said our trade policy sucks so stop lying about what I said,,,
I agreee with biden and trump that china is screwing is on trade and something needs done about it,,,
You said that you didn’t support the tariffs. The tariffs are why our policy sucks. You seem confused.
theres more to the policys than tariffs,,,
The tariffs sure are the big blunder. The result of the trade policy is that farmers and manufacturing has been hurt.
sure,,,

you never asked why I disagree with the tariffs,,,

if it were me I would have banned all products from china that could be made here,,,

biggest reason is you cant be in military conflict with a country that controls essential products we need,,
So you are a big government guy? You want big gov telling us we can’t trade?
I'm a free market guy,,

and I like how you ignored what I said and why I said it,,,

its almost like you lied through omission,,,

face it you will be against what trump does no matter what it is,,,
No you are not free market. Saying we can’t trade is the opposite. Are you confused? You want the government dictating the market.
youre ignoring why I said it,,,

in otherwords youre lying,,,
You are not free market.
youre a liar,,,
only part of my words,,,you ignored most of them and changed the context of my comment,,
You said enough to make it clear you are not free market.
only when you ignore the whole context of my comment,,

in otherwords you lied about what I said,,,

Brainless has been doing a whole lot of lying. For example, he says he's only driven by low tariffs, not party. But he refuses to give Trump credit for lowering tariffs when he claims that's all he cares about
He increased tariffs and then lowered them. In the mean time there was a huge bailout. That is a win for you? How stupid are you?
To say Trump ran on a "protectionist policy" is so completely fundamentally dishonest. He said our trade agreements weren't fair. They weren't fair.

You just keep proving this is a hack partisan issue to you, nothing more. And you still don't give Trump credit for in the end lowering tariffs with China even though you claim all you care about is free trade.

He ran as being a protectionist. He increased tariffs and hurt farming and did a huge bailout we couldn’t afford. Then he lowered tariffs. So we are back where he started and had to do a huge bailout. That is good policy to you?

Actually he THREATENED to raise tariffs. He did very little increasing them. Then did a whole lot of decreasing of tariffs below where he started.

You just keep proving you're motivated by partisan hack politics and not free trade. Then you claim you don't just pull the blue lever every time, obviously you do.

And then there's this evolving standard that supporting tariffs is fine with you like Obama did as long as they don't run on that policy.

His policy hurt farmers and lead to a huge bailout. Now we are back where we started. You really are that stupid.

He THREATENED to increase tariffs. Yet you consider a threat to increase tariffs to matter while cutting tariffs doesn't matter.

It's clear how stupid you are

His policy hurt farmers and lead to a huge bailout. Now we are back where we started. You really are that stupid.

How did threatening to increase tariffs hurt farmers? How stupid are you?

He THREATENED to increase tariffs. Yet you consider a threat to increase tariffs to matter while cutting tariffs doesn't matter.

It's clear how stupid you are
He hurt farmers and had to do a huge bailout. What moron thinks that’s a win?

Why was there a huge bailout?

A moron is someone who thinks that Trump caused the farmers to need a bailout.

Just more of your partisan hackery
Are you dumb or dishonest?
Trump bailed them out why?

You keep saying it like there's a point to that. You just think what the DNC tells you to. To say the bailout was because of Trump's tariff policy is utterly moronic. It was way beyond that

Republican welfare. There should have been no bailout. But the bailout was the result of longstanding policy. To claim it happened all under Trump is partisanship beyond belief
Trump policy killed agriculture exports to China. That led to the huge bailout.

You keep saying it like there's a point to that. You just think what the DNC tells you to. To say the bailout was because of Trump's tariff policy is utterly moronic. It was way beyond that
Moronic is claiming trumps trade policy wasn’t the reason. What is wrong with you?

• A spokesperson for the Chinese Ministry of Commerce says Chinese companies have stopped purchasing U.S. agricultural products in response to President Trump’s new 10% tariffs on $300 billion of Chinese goods.

Moronic is claiming trumps trade policy wasn’t the reason. What is wrong with you?
farmers get bailed out every yr with subsidies,,,,

Republican welfare. There should have been no bailout. But the bailout was the result of longstanding policy. To claim it happened all under Trump is partisanship beyond belief
Trump policy killed agriculture exports to China. That led to the huge bailout.

That's such an oversimplification to the point of idiocy

Moronic is claiming there is any one reason. What is wrong with you? Oh yeah, you're a liar and a hypocrite and completely partisan. Strike that question

• A spokesperson for the Chinese Ministry of Commerce says Chinese companies have stopped purchasing U.S. agricultural products in response to President Trump’s new 10% tariffs on $300 billion of Chinese goods.

Right, that doesn't contradict anything I said. It's from 2019. I posted articles after the trade deal that Chinese agricultural buying was way up. Hong Kong affected that, but that was a different subject. You're just being fundamentally dishonest again. You just care about tariffs and not party my ass

Forum List

Back