Trump's New York Hush-Money Case Will Start March 25. It's The First Criminal Trials.

Well kyzr, once again P01135809 is wrong. Making Hush Money Payments a felony in New York State and he can to jail for having done so.

a) It's a civil trial, not a criminal trial.

b) Nobody cares because it's completely inconsequential and an utter joke to anyone with a three digit IQ.

As you were.

In New York State it is a criminal offense to make hush money payments. This is a criminal trial....with jail time as a result.

Last edited:
And if you had a brain you'd know it's a distinction without a difference since the most common penalty for what Trump is being accused of is a fine.

I'm literally talking to know-nothing hacks who think the AP is credible, and that anyone still fucking cares about Stormy Daniels or even knows who she is at this point.
Most common penalty, but it could potentially involve jail time.

If this was a one-time offense, you might have a point, but Trump has a long history of fraud and other behavior.

Or consider this, "getting Al Capone on income tax evasion". You know he's done much worse things, but this is something you can nail him on.

Most common penalty, but it could potentially involve jail time.

No it won't.

Even if convicted, he'll appeal, and that process will go beyond the election.

Then President Trump tosses out the false concocted Democrat kangaroo court conclusions anyway.

You've been telling us for nine years now he's going to be going to jail.

If (fake) Russian espionage and treason didn't sink him, you honestly believe this will?

You're either disingenuous, or just plain stupid.

I am NOT a brain dead supporter of A Rapist and Traitor who is facing 91-Separate Felony Counts includig 31-Counts of violating the Espionage Act of 1917.

How do you keep an idiot in suspense?

Tell the fool that one day, somehow, Trump will REALLY go to jail (this time!)

Marvel at the child like naivete and giddiness that ensues.

No it won't.

Even if convicted, he'll appeal, and that process will go beyond the election.

Then President Trump tosses out the false concocted Democrat kangaroo court conclusions anyway.

You've been telling us for nine years now he's going to be going to jail.

If (fake) Russian espionage and treason didn't sink him, you honestly believe this will?

You're either disingenuous, or just plain stupid.

It will still be a felony conviction. There are Republicans who are already on record saying they will NOT vote P01135809 is he has a felony conviction.

We got him this time!

Walls are closing in!

Rinse and repeat ad infinitum.

You people have become unwitting parodies of yourselves.

It really is a wonder to behold, particularly when some of us finally wised up years ago.

It's a real cultural phenomena of stupid.

How's that Biden Impeachment going for ya.

Trump's New York Hush-Money Case Will Start March 25. It's The First Criminal Trials.​

popcorn.gif

How's that Biden Impeachment going for ya.

I'm glad they didn't impeach him.

I hope you're too stupid to swap him out for Michelle so I get to watch him go down in flames in a few months. (And I don't mean falling off his bike.)

OK, now I really must be going, there is only so much babysitting I can do in one day. ;)

Forum List

Back