Trump's New York Hush-Money Case Will Start March 25. It's The First Criminal Trials.

But what he can't do is falsify business records to hide the payments.
Which is what he's accused of here.
Just like Clinton was perfectly free to get a blow job from Monica, but he couldn't lie about it in court.
Wrong example. Bragg is trying to say Trump violated election laws by misleading voters. This case is DOA.

There are potential pitfalls for DA Alvin Bragg in the legal theory he is using to charge the former president with 34 felony counts.

They have to pursue these cases, but none of them really matter.

This disease is a lot bigger than the orange buffoon. He just let it out.

The only "disease" is the mental rot that erodes the brains of every Leftist simpleton still deranged enough to believe any of this has any remote shot of going anywhere.

I've been gone for like six weeks, and it's as if the past six weeks never even happened.

The Lefties here have their brains hermetically sealed in impenetrable vacuums of ignorant idiocy.

And that's a fact, jack.

How is that even possible?

It's like watching toddlers throw spaghetti at the wall amidst an endless hissy fit.

And it's not gonna end well.

For the toddlers.
Here's how it's possible.

Trump falsified business records to hide the fact he paid Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal to not talk about the sex he paid them for.

That's against NY Law.

It's going to end badly for Trump, who acts like a toddler most of the time.

The courts are doing what Mama Trump should have done 75 years ago.

When is the Tara Reade/Joe Biden rape case starting?
I guess when she gets back from Russia.

The only "disease" is the mental rot that erodes the brains of every Leftist simpleton still deranged enough to believe any of this has any remote shot of going anywhere.

I've been gone for like six weeks, and it's as if the past six weeks never even happened.

The Lefties here have their brains hermetically sealed in impenetrable vacuums of ignorant idiocy.

And that's a fact, jack.

Someone's getting nervous, I see.

Besides the fact Trump can't really get good lawyers at this point (because he keeps stiffing them) the guy just can't act in his best interests. His childish outbursts are probably hurting him.

that and he's still lying about having sex with Daniels to start with.

Wrong example. Bragg is trying to say Trump violated election laws by misleading voters. This case is DOA.

There are potential pitfalls for DA Alvin Bragg in the legal theory he is using to charge the former president with 34 felony counts.
Well, if you need to believe that, that's awesome, but the trial starts on March 25th.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

a) It's a civil trial, not a criminal trial.

b) Nobody cares because it's completely inconsequential and an utter joke to anyone with a three digit IQ.

As you were.

IF you had read the AP-Report you would seen that the March 25, 2024 Trial is Criminal Case, NOT a Civil Case. In fact the Banner of the reports quite clearly that this iscase is in fact P01135809's FIRST CRIMINAL TRIAL!!!

Last edited:
IF you had read the AP-Report you would seen that the March 25, 2024 Trial is Criminal Case, NOT a Civil Case.

And if you had a brain you'd know it's a distinction without a difference since the most common penalty for what Trump is being accused of is a fine.

I'm literally talking to know-nothing hacks who think the AP is credible, and that anyone still fucking cares about Stormy Daniels or even knows who she is at this point.

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump’s hush-money trial will go ahead as scheduled with jury selection starting on March 25, a New York judge ruled Thursday, turning aside demands for a delay from the former president’s defense lawyers.

The decision sets the stage for a case centered on years-old accusations that Trump sought to bury stories about extramarital affairs that arose during his 2016 presidential campaign. It will be the first of the four criminal prosecutions against Trump to proceed to trial.

Other cases charge him with plotting to overturn the results of the 2020 election and illegally hoarding classified documents at his Florida estate.
Very good.

And if you had a brain you'd know it's a distinction without a difference since the most common penalty for what Trump is being accused of is a fine.

I'm literally talking to know-nothing hacks who think the AP is credible, and that anyone still fucking cares about Stormy Daniels or even knows who she is at this point.
Unfortunately for this desperate nonsense, the law still cares that Trump committed felonies.

NO. P01135809 will be CRIMINAL CHARGES. JAIL SENTENSES ARE IN THE OFFING.

Last edited:
NO. P01135809 will be CRIMINAL CHARGES. JAIL SENTENSES ARE IN THE OFFING.

You can't even spell sentences.

And we've been hearing about "jail sentences" since he was supposedly a Russian asset back in 2016.

Now it's been downgraded to "Well he paid a hooker" once.

All of DC was like "Yeah, get in line".

You realize you're mentally ill, right?

Of course not...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back