Trump's New York Hush-Money Case Will Start March 25. It's The First Criminal Trials.

They are letting people out of prison for violent felonies. NY and California won't prosecute some felonies or set bail for even violent felonies but the Banana Republic wants to prosecute the former president on a "hush money" charge. Go figure.
One thing has nothing to do with the other.

If that Orange Shit Gibbon is so fucking rich, why isn't he paying his bond?
He won't till he has to. Would you since you only have a few bucks in this world?

You're like a bunch of hyenas circling a lion who you will soon find out is not injured. In less than a year he will be back in the White House anyway so he's in no hurry.

You get that you're very damaged, right?

NEW YORK (AP) — Donald Trump’s hush-money trial will go ahead as scheduled with jury selection starting on March 25, a New York judge ruled Thursday, turning aside demands for a delay from the former president’s defense lawyers.

The decision sets the stage for a case centered on years-old accusations that Trump sought to bury stories about extramarital affairs that arose during his 2016 presidential campaign. It will be the first of the four criminal prosecutions against Trump to proceed to trial.

Other cases charge him with plotting to overturn the results of the 2020 election and illegally hoarding classified documents at his Florida estate.
When is the Biden crime family going on trial for influence peddling?

Never, because we live in a Banana Republic where only the opponents of the corrupt Leftest regime are punished?

He won't till he has to. Would you since you only have a few bucks in this world?

You're like a bunch of hyenas circling a lion who you will soon find out is not injured. In less than a year he will be back in the White House anyway so he's in no hurry.

So all you have to do is hold your breath for a little less than 8 months. Then everything will be alright again.
:springbed::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Unlike the Rapist and Traitor, I have NOT be ajudicated and found liable for rape.

He has until Monday March 25, 2024 to pay. Which by my count is now 3-Days away.

Unlike the Rapist and Traitor, I have NOT be ajudicated and found liable for rape.
I don't know what "I have not be ajudicated" means any more than if you have in fact raped anyone. I just know that you are very pathologically damaged and sincerely wish you the best of luck.

Ciao

I don't know what "I have not be ajudicated" means any more than if you have in fact raped anyone. I just know that you are very pathologically damaged and sincerely wish you the best of luck.

Ciao

Let me more clear.

I....have.....never.....ben.....arrested.

I.....have.....never.....raped.....a.....woman.

I used small words for your small mind.

Ciao

Ciao

Ajudicated: A transitive verb.

to make an official decision about who is right in (a dispute) : to settle judicially.

Must be why DOJ wasn't interested in charging Trump, huh?
Nope, the DOJ was run by trump lackeys at the time.

Only thing the judge has to do with this would be scheduling the trial date, but you knew that.
Well, the latest batch of rulings, it's pretty clear Judge Merchan isn't putting up with Trump's shit.

You do know Trump's attorneys have had the files from DOJ and their decision to not prosecute Trump included in their discovery? Word is Cohen was proven to be a very unreliable witness. Boy that could really kill Alvin's ego in a minute.

Naw, not really. Trump hired Cohen, knowing what he was.

We put people in prison on the word of their scumbag accomplices all the time.

Whats so funny is you are allowed to pay another consenting adult to not talk about sex
Pearl clutchers have twisted an incredible pretzel that it was the methodology of the payment that’s the problem. Every element of a Witch Hunt

Nope, the DOJ was run by trump lackeys at the time.
If this was a federal election violation, the FEC would be in charge.....at the time FEC was 50/50 D&R.
With that said, however, DOJ has resisted Trump's request for the case records they went after Cohen but decided not to persue chg's against Trump.
Why would they resist giving Trump defense records which would contain information about Trump DOJ supposedly quashing the case?
And, in all the zeal to get Trump before the election, why didn't present DOJ jump on the bandwagon to get Trump?
This case would have to show Trump knowingly and willfully violated campaign laws. Then there's the pesky expired statute of limitations....Bragg thinks he can get around that.
Oh, and then there's the ex DOJ guy sent on an errand by Garland to assist Bragg's case, I forget his name. After this guy showed up, suddenly Bragg decided to go forward with his case.
Naw, not really. Trump hired Cohen, knowing what he was.
Cohen had been His atty for sometime previous. What's your point?

Forum List

Back