Trump's Muslim blockade from dangerous regions looks mighty wise right about now.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Yet another attack on America that could have been prevented if we stopped allowing immigration & refugees from the war torn Muslim regions of the world.

Yeah, I know my thread isn't PC......
#dealwithit

More blood on Obama and the left's hands. How many American citizens must be sacrificed so these traitors can brag about how much they love Muslims?

Yet another attack on America that could have been prevented if we stopped allowing immigration & refugees from the war torn Muslim regions of the world.

#dealwithit

1. What are you talking about?
2. When was the first attack on America from an Immigrant or Refugees?

• Banned
Those students are damn lucky that, that cop just happened to be right there to gun down the terrorist. Otherwise the carnage could have been horrifying.

And just last week one college had its students saying a cops presence on campus was an act of aggression

• Banned

#dealwithit

1. What are you talking about?
2. When was the first attack on America from an Immigrant or Refugees?
Go play with your Legos

#dealwithit

Unlike Barry the Fairy, Trump won't consider these attacks something we must absorb so the ragheads won't hate us.

Forum List

Back