trump's "massive" Wisconsin rally

No, it's not - you fucking liar.

It's from the same exact rally two days ago your stupid OP cites.

You're desperate dude.

It's palpable.

Now please show us Brandon's latest lovefest. :)
Not one single MAGA hat to be seen.

BB1kYt8A.img

Former president Donald Trump holds campaign rally in Green Bay, Wis.​

But what about all your buddies claiming that it was a highschool gym sized venue and 200 was all it would hold?

And look at all the MAGA hats! Where were they in the supposed line someone showed?

Here is video of the crowd outside.

Not bad for Primary Day immediately after a blizzard:

As usual, Crapitus is full of crap. ;)
But but but...

Lenny will just make direct donations to the RNC, cut out the middle junk.
I ask these guys questions like that all the time and none of them ever admit to it.

But somebody's buying that crap, right?

But what about all your buddies claiming that it was a highschool gym sized venue and 200 was all it would hold?

And look at all the MAGA hats! Where were they in the supposed line someone showed?
According to ALL thread channels I follow, Biden is losing in WI.

Even at Decision Desk, which is very Pro-Establishment, Pro-Biden.

Equivocate and deny reality all you want. :rolleyes:

Biden is Narrowing the Gap in Key Battlegrounds | 2024 Polling Map​

4,493 views Mar 28, 2024

2024 Election Map Based On the Latest Poll

(Most sources have northern Maine and that district in Nebraska going to Trump.. . . as of right now.)

Funny, the local Manitowoc News reported he had a good turnout (considering there was a SNOWSTORM) and even panned over a healthy looking crowd.

Say, remember that time the FAKE NEWS shot the beginning of a Trump rally and pretended it was lightly attended before everyone even showed up?

Meanwhile we all know Biden gets the BIGGEST rallies!!!

The funniest part?

Crapitus will be crapping his breeches come November, and none of this illusory garbage will even matter.
Keep in mind Democrats have lying down to a science. Joe Biden is an expert at lying and plagiarism. He will tell the same lie over and over again even when it has been proven false.

Democrats realize that if you tell a lie often enough it becomes the truth.

Why would the OP post an obviously erroneous thread easily disproven? Lol.
Oh. . . well, just the other day, skye posted a thread, with some information that I personally fell for, because I did not check the facts on it.

Zelensky Acquires Highgrove House, Former Residence Of King Charles For £20Million ??

But Crep? Is a partisan, he is married to his world view. Even AFTER he was proved wrong, rather than have the integrity to bow out and admit he is wrong? He still sits there and equivocates and continues to look the fool. He will subscribe to any twitter channel, and any piece of media that is bogus and questionable, if it feeds his need to bleev a particular world view.

When I was in my thirties and forties, ANYTIME a media source continued to feed me garbage, if they knew they got it wrong, and did not post a retraction or apology? meh, that's it, I stopped following that source.

Crep? He is a subversive and an idiot. He will continue to follow what ever source he got this information from, mostly? Because it made him feel nice. . NOT BECAUSE IT WAS ACCURATE.

. . and most of the OG's on this site? Already know this about Crep.

iu

Forum List

Back