Trump's like Rocky Balboa, who lost to Apollo Creed in Rocky 1, changed his approach & it confused Apollo so he beat him in Rocky 2...Trump's changing

Like Rocky Balboa in ROCKY II, TRUMP is wisely "changing his game" a bit for the Rematch. I have some "pointers" of my own for The Champ LATER ON THIS THREAD.

He doesn’t have it in him to really change. He may be able to keep his narcissism in check for a while, at least in public, but IMO won’t be able to keep it up for long.

I love sly movies...

Anyone who thinks sly would've won a real boxing match with carl waethers is lost...

Weathers by KO round 1

giphy.gif

Trumpyberra is more like Biff, not Rocky. Trumpy-Tanner is more of a bully who would never get suckered into a fair fight........

Pelosi's husband was monitored 24/7 by cameras and look what happened. I am sure Pelosi values her husband more than drop boxes so excuse me, if I am not so naive.
Monitored doesn’t mean stopped. It means you can identify the perps. Sorry, but that post was really sad. I’m embarrassed for you.

Monitored doesn’t mean stopped. It means you can identify the perps. Sorry, but that post was really sad. I’m embarrassed for you.
You claiming better security will be on vote drop boxes than the home of the Speaker of the House

Better security on a voter box than the most powerful, and most threatened woman in the world.

You dont have the intelligence to be embarresed let alone convince anyone you are embarresed for me.

Technically Stallone had been a boxer early on as well. He was not good at it. But they were both actors, which is what was important.
I never heard that he did any real boxing, however his role as Rocky absolutely did elevate public interest in the sport though, and he deserves credit for that.

Forum List

Back