Trump’s letter to Turkish president is “utterly pathetic”

Well then why weren’t you bitching when trump and his admin got in the middle of it by negotiating the DMZ between Turkey and Syria as they’ve been doing over the past year?

Wouldn't that fall in the category of trying to stop the invasion? Are you saying we should take on Turkey militarily to protect Syrian soil?

im saying that when we work with an ally and convince them to demilitarize in exchange for protection, it’s extremely fucked up to tuck tail and run to allow that ally to get attacked and murdered. Common sense dude. Why do you think Trump buddy’s are speaking out against him on this? It takes something really fucked up for that to happen.

clear your mind and look at this clearly and not as a blind trump defender.

You didn't answer my question, should we be shooting down Turkeys aircraft and bombing their positions in Syria? The 50 or so soldiers we had in the area couldn't stand against the Turkish military without massive support.

I don’t think we should go attack right now. Going back to trumps call with Turkey... he should have stood by the Kurds and sent reinforcements. Turkey never would have attack and gone to war with US. We wouldn’t be in this mess
we don't defend another's land without declaration of war. And we never declare war on our allies. so still waiting on what trump did wrong.

We haven't declared war since 1941. We sure defended Kuwait didn't we? We didn't have a mutual defense pact with them either.

I am reluctant to quote democrats criticizing republicans because I don’t always consider them to be objective. Obviously one party will criticize the other regardless of the validity and genuine nature of the criticism.

This deserves to be shared though. I barely know who this democrat is and don’t really care if he is a good public official or not but I can’t help but take note of his brashness here. Normally I would take issue with such strong words from a public official, but the man is right either way. Trump is pathetic. You would have to be a complete moron to think the Turkish President wouldn’t laugh his ass off at this. Trump’s usual attempt at trying to be tough by acting like a mindless Neanderthal backfires because of how goddamn stupid he comes across.

“Let's work out a good deal! you don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and i don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will. I've already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.

“I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don't let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don't happen. Don't be a tough guy! Don't be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

‘It’s utterly pathetic’: Democratic lawmakers are flabbergasted by Trump’s ‘tough guy’ letter to Turkey
Your opinion and his opinion...only

I don’t think we should go attack right now. Going back to trumps call with Turkey... he should have stood by the Kurds and sent reinforcements. Turkey never would have attack and gone to war with US. We wouldn’t be in this mess
Trumps call? You mean a Turkey call?
Phone call between Trump and Turkey. Try and keep up
keeping up with to lying cockroaches is like a marathon runner keeping up with a cripple. By the way Cockroach,

Erdogan agrees to Syria cease-fire after unusual letter, talks with Pence and Pompeo
well if I’m lying about something then call me out on it. What do you think I’ve lied about?
Anything you post about Trump, cockroach.
well point it out smart guy. Call me out

Wouldn't that fall in the category of trying to stop the invasion? Are you saying we should take on Turkey militarily to protect Syrian soil?

im saying that when we work with an ally and convince them to demilitarize in exchange for protection, it’s extremely fucked up to tuck tail and run to allow that ally to get attacked and murdered. Common sense dude. Why do you think Trump buddy’s are speaking out against him on this? It takes something really fucked up for that to happen.

You didn't answer my question, should we be shooting down Turkeys aircraft and bombing their positions in Syria? The 50 or so soldiers we had in the area couldn't stand against the Turkish military without massive support.

we don't defend another's land without declaration of war. And we never declare war on our allies. so still waiting on what trump did wrong.

We haven't declared war since 1941. We sure defended Kuwait didn't we? We didn't have a mutual defense pact with them either.

Yeah cause the situation in Kuwait and Turkey/Syria is exactly the same
:rolleyes:

Guys...we will need to take it easy on the war hopers today... Turkey agrees to pause attacks in northern Syria for five days as Kurds retreat

This is a good sign, and if it works could bring upon some peace in that tumultuous area.
So the left is going to be very disappointed by this cease fire, they were counting on an all out war here.
its rather idiotic to think we should applaud Trump for taking a small step in cleaning up a mess that he played a large part in allowing to happen.

and?

Trumps call? You mean a Turkey call?
keeping up with to lying cockroaches is like a marathon runner keeping up with a cripple. By the way Cockroach,

Erdogan agrees to Syria cease-fire after unusual letter, talks with Pence and Pompeo
well if I’m lying about something then call me out on it. What do you think I’ve lied about?
You cockroaches employ the same failed tactics over and over, which is why you will always lose.

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

TRUMP: Don't do it! That would be bad!

ERDOGAN: Fuck you, bitch. Get out of the way.

TRUMP: Yes, sir!
That's not what happened, you illiterate faggot.
That's exactly what happened. Trump wrote an idiotic letter which Erdogan chucked in the trash. Then Erdogan ordered Trump to force our troops to retreat. Trump complied.

And now we have a total disaster.
Lmao! What disaster, you fucking spazz?

You cockroaches employ the same failed tactics over and over, which is why you will always lose.

Regressive liberal ROE

so am I seeing that you still can’t point to one lie I’ve told? Gonna keep responding with rants about how bad the Left is? Wow, that’s pretty weak man. Embarrassing for you.

Regressive liberal ROE

so am I seeing that you still can’t point to one lie I’ve told? Gonna keep responding with rants about how bad the Left is? Wow, that’s pretty weak man. Embarrassing for you.
Predictable as bad smell.

Regressive liberal ROE

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

and?

1 + 1 = ?

I am reluctant to quote democrats criticizing republicans because I don’t always consider them to be objective. Obviously one party will criticize the other regardless of the validity and genuine nature of the criticism.

This deserves to be shared though. I barely know who this democrat is and don’t really care if he is a good public official or not but I can’t help but take note of his brashness here. Normally I would take issue with such strong words from a public official, but the man is right either way. Trump is pathetic. You would have to be a complete moron to think the Turkish President wouldn’t laugh his ass off at this. Trump’s usual attempt at trying to be tough by acting like a mindless Neanderthal backfires because of how goddamn stupid he comes across.

“Let's work out a good deal! you don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and i don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will. I've already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.

“I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don't let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don't happen. Don't be a tough guy! Don't be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

‘It’s utterly pathetic’: Democratic lawmakers are flabbergasted by Trump’s ‘tough guy’ letter to Turkey
Here you go shill:

Pence, Pompeo secure cease-fire agreement in Syria after meeting with Turkish president

and?

1 + 1 = ?
the same as 3 - 1

Regressive liberal ROE

still waiting on one of trump's and you still haven't provided that.

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

Straightforward to the point .....what's not to like?

Because the deal was already done. It's "please don't make me look like the weak punk I am, because people noticed."

3rd graders the world over cringed when they read that letter, and then they laughed their asses off, just like everybody else in the world.

What a childish idiot trump is.
You'll be rid of him in five years. Don't worry. It'll go by real fast.

Regressive liberal ROE

still waiting on one of trump's and you still haven't provided that.
Or a crime he has committed.

And Erdogan did just that, laughed his ass off and then sent in troops to Syria and attacked our allies the very next day.

To the poster above. Trump is simple, he's a basic bitch who can't write a letter beyond a 3rd grade level and there is nothing surprising about this.
his choice, but he doesn't have the reigns.

In the relationship between Erdogan and Trump, Trump is wearing the saddle.

Forum List

Back